On this week’s show, Mazza and Plan take a look at Maz’s new Lords of Pain column, the WWE Power 10, and discuss recurring themes from the first few weeks. The column lists the 10 best performances of the week in the WWE and is voted for by their fellow LOP columnists. With the fifth edition on the way, the guys look at a few things the series has highlighted so far. The rise of Becky Lynch. The re-emergence of Dolph Ziggler alongside Drew McIntyre. The strength of Samoa Joe’s character work and the contrast to the WWE Champion. Tune in for their thoughts on all this and more.
- Sgt. Slaughter Congratulates Jon Moxley For Leaving WWE
- WWE Reportedly Had Big Plans for Hulk Hogan’s In-Ring Return
- Alexa Bliss Fires Back At Podcaster For Misogynistic Remarks, WWE Stars Comment
- Heath Slater Discusses The Time They Were Stranded in Saudi Arabia
- WWE Files for WCW and Total Divas Trademarks, Abandons Edge Trademark