A new SEC filing by WWE shows that several executives purchased shares of Class A Common Stock back on Thursday, February 4.
The following transactions were made:
* WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon acquired 19,875 shares. He now has 89,496 shares
* WWE President & Chief Revenue Officer Nick Khan acquired 15,310 shares. He now has 15,310 Class A Common Stock shares
* WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon acquired 5,644 shares. She now has 82,042 shares
* WWE Executive Vice President of Global Talent Strategy & Development Triple H acquired 5,644 shares. He now has 87,046 shares
* WWE Executive Vice President of Operations Bradley Blum acquired 4,770 shares. He now has 29,687 shares
* WWE Executive Producer & Chief of Global Television Distribution Kevin Dunn acquired 7,552 shares. He now has 81,411 shares of Class A Common Stock
You can see the full SEC filings on the WWE Corporate website at this link.