New Japan Pro Wrestling issued the following press release announcing that company stars YOSHI-HASHI and YOH have suffered knee injuries and will miss the upcoming New Japan Cup finals and Dominion events from Osaka-jo Hall on July 11th and July 12th. There is no reported timetable on their return. Check out the details below.
YOSHI-HASHI and YOH have both sustained injuries in recent bouts, YOSHI-HASHI to his right knee, and YOH to his left knee.
Both men will be unable to compete in Osaka Jo Hall on July 11 and 12, and there is no current timetable for either to return.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling apologizes to fans who were looking forward to seeing both wrestlers compete. We appreciate your understanding, and wish both men well in their recovery.
- WWE Producer Pat Buck Posts Message for Those Who Don’t Know About His Career
- Sammy Guevara Reportedly Used Wrong Chair on Matt Hardy In AEW Dynamite Spot, Matt Lashes Out on Twitter
- The Rock Responds to Daniel Bryan’s Tweet About a Possible Match
- AEW Star No Longer on Twitter After Criticism from Fans
- Top WWE Stars Reportedly Wanted to Work with FTR In WWE
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- XFL Creditors File Motion Objecting to Purchase By The Rock and His Partners
- Chris Jericho Reveals That The Dark Order’s John Silver and Alex Reynolds Have Officially Signed AEW Contracts
- Update On Matt Hardy Getting Busted Open On AEW Dynamite
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch