Thursday’s episode of WWE Total Bellas on E! drew 447,000 viewers, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show ranked #27 on the Cable Top 150 with a 0.21 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
This is the second-lowest viewership of this season, going back to episode 6, which drew 415,000 viewers.
This week’s show is down from last week’s episode, which drew 533,000 viewers and ranked #8 on the Cable Top 150 with a 0.25 rating in the key demo. Last week’s episode was the third-highest viewership of the season and the best Cable Top 150 ranking for the show.
This was the 9th episode of the 5th season. You can see E!’s episode recap video above.
Tucker Carlson Tonight on FOX News topped the night on cable in viewership, with 4.138 million viewers, ranking #3 on the Cable Top 150 with a 0.39 rating in the key demo. Jersey Shore on MTV topped the night in the 18-49 demographic with a 0.42 rating for the #1 spot on the Cable Top 150, drawing just 814,000 viewers. Based on overnight numbers, Millionaire on ABC topped the night on network TV in viewership with 6.065 million viewers. Millionaire also topped the night on network TV in the 18-49 demo with a 0.9 rating.
Below is our Total Bellas Viewership Tracker for Season 5:
Episode 1: 563,000 viewers with a 0.25 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 2: 454,000 viewers with a 0.20 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 3: 461,000 viewers with a 0.22 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 4: 527,000 viewers with a 0.24 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 5: 600,000 viewers with a 0.24 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 6: 415,000 viewers with a 0.18 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 7: 485,000 viewers with a 0.20 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 8: 533,000 viewers with a 0.25 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Episode 9: 447,000 viewers with a 0.21 rating in the 18-49 demographic
Season 4 Total: 4.360 million viewers
Season 4 Average: 436,000 viewers per episode (10 episodes)
Season 3 Total: 6.342 million viewers
Season 3 Average: 634,200 viewers per episode (10 episodes)
Season 2 Total: 4.702 million viewers
Season 2 Average: 587,750 viewers per episode (8 episodes)
Season 1 Total: 3.842 million viewers
Season 1 Average: 640,000 viewers per episode (6 episodes)
- Vanessa Borne Promoted To WWE Main Roster, Awaiting Debut
- Cesaro Reveals His Favorite Match He’s Been Involved In
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- Bonus Episode Of Undertaker: Last Ride Coming To WWE Network
- Johnny Gargano Shoots Down Fan Who Says He’s Afraid To Join WWE’s Main Roster
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing