Below are results from last night’s WWE house show from Jackson, Mississippi. (Special thanks to WrestlingBodySlam.Com for sharing.)
1. Salute and tribute to Rocky Johnson
2. Viking Raiders defeated Luke Gallows/AJ Styles to retain the Raw tag team championship
3. Drew McIntyre defeated No Way Jose
4. Andrade defeated Cedric Alexander to retain the United States championship
5. Becky Lynch/Natalya/Charlotte defeated Kabuki Warriors/Sarah Logan
7. R-Truth defeated Mojo Rawley to become the new WWE 24/7 Champion. Immediately afterwards, Bobby Lashley helps Mojo wins the title back.
8. Rusev/Liv Morgan defeated Lana/Bobby Lashley
9. Aleister Black defeated Buddy Murphy by DQ
10. Seth Rollins/Aleister Black/AOP defeated Aleister Black/Street Profits/Samoa Joe
- Rumor: Drew McIntyre To Lose WWE Championship Soon?
- New Report On Kenny Omega’s Future Direction In AEW, Plans To Push Him As A Singles Star?
- Naomi Makes Instagram Post About Last Night’s Karaoke Segment, Goes After Lacey Evans
- Karrion Kross On Who He’d Like To Face At Wrestlemania
- Nyla Rose On Which WWE Wrestler She Was Mistaken For While Working For IMPACT
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing