– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a limousine parked in the back. Vince McMahon steps out and fans pop. Vince has his driver try to clean a mark off the car. The WWE Chairman marches into the arena.
– We’re live from the FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Renee Young.
– We go right to the ring as Braun Strowman makes his way out to a pop.
Fans chant “get these hands!” as Strowman takes the mic. Strowman goes on about how WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar has been scared of him for a while. Strowman says he hopes Lesnar is watching this from his training camp because he’s healed up, and Baron Corbin is no longer in power so there’s no one to save Lesnar. Strowman says Lesnar’s biggest fear is about to come true because he will get the WWE Universal Title and the only thing Strowman will get is these hands. Fans chant “get these hands!” again. Corbin comes out with a mic and interrupts as fans boo.
Strowman interrupts and reminds Corbin he got fired. Fans chant “you got fired” at Corbin now. Corbin says we will listen to every word he has to say, even if he has to stand up here all night. He taunts Strowman for his last match with Lesnar. Corbin tells Braun to quit lying to the people because they believe in him, but all he keeps doing is letting them down. Corbin says Strowman can’t defeat Lesnar. Corbin is focused on winning the Rumble match and going somewhere Strowman will never go – the WrestleMania main event. Strowman exits the ring and chases Corbin to the back.
The cameras cut backstage and we see Strowman looking for Corbin. He confronts The Singh Brothers and tosses Sunil Singh over a table. Strowman keeps looking for Corbin. Strowman walks out of view. The camera cuts to Elias with his guitar. He starts singing a song about Strowman and Lesnar. Strowman re-appears and sings to Strowman about where Corbin is hiding – a nearby limousine. Strowman kicks the limo and pulls the driver out, tossing him over the hood. Strowman grabs a pipe and smashes in a window of the limo. He opens the door and rips it off the hinges. Corbin gets out from the other side of the car and runs away. Strowman walks away but there’s Vince. Vince is not happy at what has happened to his limo. Vince stares Strowman down as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Vince is with Strowman in the back. Vince says this is going to cost Braun a fine of $100,000. Strowman says this piece of crap limo isn’t worth $100,000. Vince says if Braun wants to raise his voice and be a bad guy, then his Rumble match for the WWE Universal Title is off. Strowman isn’t happy. Strowman tries to lift the limousine and finally gets it up, flipping it over.
– We go right back to the announcers and they talk about what just happened.
Sasha Banks and Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka
We go to the ring and out first comes RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey as Mike Rome does the introductions. Rousey’s partner and Royal Rumble opponent Sasha Banks is out next.
Back from the break and we see Braun Strowman being escorted out of the arena by police. Baron Corbin appears and laughs at him. We go to the ring and Tamina Snuka & Nia Jax are out as the match begins. Banks starts off with Jax and hits some offense but Jax comes back. Back and forth between the two now. Banks goes for a Sleeper hold but Jax powers up and slams her to the mat. Banks with a big knee and then a bulldog from the second rope. Banks with a sliding knee for a 2 count. Rousey tags in for a pop.
Rousey unloads on Jax but Jax slams her into the corner. Snuka tags in and drops Rousey with a headbutt. Rousey drops Snuka and tries for the armbar but Snuka resists. Jax pulls Snuka to the floor for the save. Rousey looks on from the ring as Jax consoles Snuka. Snuka cautiously re-enters the ring but goes right back to the floor for some mind games. Snuka smiles as fans boo. Sasha leaps off the apron with a cheap shot to take Jax down. Snuka goes back into the ring and Rousey taunts her. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jax has Banks in a bear-hug. Jax turns that into a powerbomb for a 2 count. Jax hits the ropes and launches herself at Banks for another takedown. Jax keeps Banks grounded now. The screen splits with a commercial for the new “Glass” movie. Banks ends up getting out but Snuka comes in and keeps her down. Banks comes back on Snuka but gets sent into the corner. Snuka drops Rousey on the apron for boos from the crowd. Banks takes advantage and mounts offense on Snuka. Snuka charges but Banks misses and Snuka knocks Jax off the apron to the floor. Banks drops Snuka into the Banks Statement in the middle of the ring for the win, while staring at Rousey.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Ronda Rousey
– After the match, Rousey comes in to celebrate with Banks as we get replays. Charly Caruso comes into the ring and asks about the two teaming up tonight. Rousey says they can team up because they trust each other. She says she will be honored to defend against Banks at the Rumble and says a win over Banks will be her biggest accomplishment as champion. Banks takes offense to Rousey already putting her on her list of accomplishments. Rousey mentions making Banks tap at the Rumble and Banks takes offense again. Rousey says that’s not what she meant. Banks fires back about how she will face any one at any time or any place, and says it will be her honor to defeat Rousey. Rousey says Banks can take the title of world’s classiest loser because she doesn’t want it. Banks asks if Rousey really called her a loser. That’s not what Rousey meant. Banks fires back again and says the only loser will be Rousey at the Rumble when Banks takes back her title, and Rousey can bank on that. Banks marches up the ramp but Rousey comes after her and stops her on the ramp as they talk about what happened. Rousey is trying to smooth things over but Banks doesn’t want to hear it. Banks marches to the back. Rousey ends up going after her to talk.
– We see The B Team, Heath Slater, Titus O’Neil and Curt Hawkins waiting outside of Vince McMahon’s office as they want the title shot. WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler comes walking out and he’s surprised by No Way Jose bringing his conga line by. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see Ronda Rousey and Sasha Banks yelling at each other in the back. Natalya and Bayley are trying to calm things down. They send Banks and Rousey off to relax. Bayley and Natalya argue about who’s to blame now. The Riott Squad interrupts and mocks them. Ruby Riott issues a challenge for later and we’ve got a tag team match.
Lucha House Party vs. The Revival
We go to the ring and out comes Lucha House Party – Kalisto and Gran Metalik with Lince Dorado. Out next comes The Revival – Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder.
Dawson and Dash take the mic at ringside and says these three losers stood here last week and watched them get screwed in the match with RAW Tag Team Champions Chad Gable and Bobby Roode, but instead of alerting the referee, they turned their back on The Revival. Dawson says now they will pay the price. Kalisto starts off with Dash and Dash gets the upperhand first, taunting Kalisto. They run the ropes and Kalisto unloads. Metalik tags in for the double team for a 2 count on Dash.
Kalisto tags back in and comes off the top rope with an ax handle while Metalik holds Dash. Dawson tags in for the double team to Kalisto. Dawson with a 2 count. We cut backstage to Dasha Fuentes outside of Vince’s office. Apollo Crews is with her. He says it’s crazy how everyone is lined up for a title shot but that’s how much they want to take the title from Brock Lesnar. Curt Hawkins also speaks, trying to hype up The Beast Incarnate vs. The Streak but Dasha isn’t interested. EC3 appears but doesn’t speak. Dasha talks to Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas next, then Heath Slater and Rhyno. Everyone wants a title shot. The match takes over the full screen once again as Metalik tags in and unloads on Dash. Dawson comes in but Metalik drops him as well. The Revival goes for a double team but Kalisto pulls Metalik to safety. Dawson levels Kalisto with a big clothesline. Metalik takes Dawson down for a close 2 count. Cole wonders if the referee made a bad call. Dawson drops Metalik on his head for the pin to win. Wilder got involved and pulled Metalik’s foot off bottom rope as the referee counted.
Winners: The Revival
– After the match, The Revival stands tall as their music hits. We go to replays.
– We go backstage to Dasha again. Vince McMahon comes walking out of his office. Vince says he’s headed to the ring to reveal the scoop on Brock Lesnar’s title match. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Vince McMahon to a pop. Before Vince can speak, the music interrupts and out comes John Cena to another loud reaction from the crowd.
Vince goes to speak but Cena interrupts him. Cena says we all know Vince just lost a Universal Title match, on the biggest match before WrestleMania, the Royal Rumble. Cena predicts Vince is out here to tell someone to step up, but he will save Vince the time and the trouble. Cena says 20 years ago when guys like The Rock and WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin, even the current Universal Champion, left Vince hanging, he didn’t know what to do as he was left with a crew of misfits and rejects. Cena says he walked up to Vince like a man and promised not to let him down if he got a chance. Cena says Vince gave him a chance and he didn’t let him down. And Vince gave him another chance, another chance and more chances. Cena missed birthdays, weddings and funerals for this. Cena isn’t saying this for sympathy, he says. Cena says stepping up is making this your life and loving every second of it. Cena asks Vince for a chance. Cena says he will not let Vince down.
Cena goes on and says he will become the 17-time champion by defeating Brock Lesnar at the Royal Rumble. Fans pop. How does Cena know he will win? Because he has something that no other Superstars have – ruthless aggression. Drew McIntyre appears from the back with a mic, saying “no, no, no!” and to stop everything right now. Drew asks Cena how dare he. Drew doesn’t care if Cena talks about his 16 titles, his new movies or whatever book he’s currently writing. Drew asks how Cena can stand here now and claim that he still has ruthless aggression. Drew gets in Vince’s face and says this is what ruthless aggression looks like. Drew says Cena’s time is up and his time is now. Drew says just like Austin, Rock and Lesnar, Cena can leave. Baron Corbin comes out with a mic and fans boo. Corbin says Braun Strowman threatened his life earlier. Corbin isn’t the type to have a lawyer on speed dial but if he did, he and Vince could agree that giving him the title shot is best for business. Finn Balor interrupts next with a mic. Balor says he’s got to be honest, he’s a little tired of being left out of these type of conversations. Balor says the three in the ring can make claims to a lot of things but he’s the only one out here who’s ever been Universal Champion. Fans pop. Vince says maybe one day Balor will again but there’s a lot of beef out here right now. Vince says Balor has extraordinary agility, tremendous peed, he’s got it all but against Lesnar and all this beef… Balor is a great competitor but Vince doesn’t know. Balor tells Vince to let’s be honest… Vince never believed in him, but the fans do. Balor knows Vince is stubborn and nothing he says will change Vince’s mind, so how about Balor shows him… Balor drops Corbin. Drew drops Cena. Balor turns around to a Claymore Kick from Drew, who is the last one standing. Cena gets up and Drew floors him with a Claymore. Vince is happy now, he says he likes all this. Vince says let’s find out who will face Lesnar with a Fatal 4 Way tonight. Fans pop. Vince says that’s what we will do. Vince’s music hits as Drew looks down at the others laid out in the ring. Vince also looks at them and nods at Drew in approval. Drew leaves first.
– Still to come, the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat and Paul Heyman will be on “A Moment of Bliss” with Alexa Bliss. Also, The Riott Squad vs. Natalya, Bayley and a mystery partner. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Jinder Mahal stops Vince McMahon backstage, complimenting him on his suit. Jinder is a little confused as to why he wasn’t considered for the Fatal 4 Way. Jinder rattles off some of his accomplishments and Vince asks if he thinks people want to see him. Vince tells Jinder to pick any of the four Superstars that were just in the ring with him, and if he can beat them tonight, he will take their place at the Rumble. Jinder picks Finn Balor. Vince wishes him good luck and walks off.
– The announcers hype the 30-woman Rumble match for later this month.
The Riott Squad vs. Bayley, Natalya and Nikki Cross
We go to the ring and out first comes The Riott Squad – Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. Bayley is out first for her team, followed by Natalya. They wait together on the ramp and out comes their partner, the debuting Nikki Cross to a pop. Cole notes that the new call-ups will appear on both shows this week to get a good look at them. Cross rushes the ring and does her entrance.
Bayley looks to start off with Logan but fans want Cross and she’s tagged in. Cross gets the upperhand on Logan to start. Morgan comes in but Cross takes her down as well. Ruby tags in next and calls her partners in with her. Banks and Natalya come in to stand with Cross. Cross tackles Riott. She ends up on the floor with all three opponents but she goes down. Bayley and Natalya make the save with baseball slides from the ring. Cross pulls Riott out of the ring and traps her in the apron cover. Cross unloads while Riott is trapped in the apron cover. Cross yells out at ringside as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Logan has Bayley down in the middle of the ring. Bayley mounts some offense but Logan sends her out of the ring and works her over. They bring it back in and Bayley’s comeback is shut down again. Logan takes it to the corner and in comes Liv. Liv drops a big knee and covers for a 2 count. Liv keeps control and in comes Logan again to keep up the attack on Bayley. Logan misses in the corner, allowing Natalya to get the hot tag.
Natalya comes in with a dropkick and a big suplex to Logan. Natalya with a clothesline. Natalya plants Logan face-first and covers for a 2 count as Ruby breaks the pin. Bayley runs in with a running knee to Ruby’s head. Liv tags in and takes Natalya down with a hurricanrana for a 2 count as Cross breaks the pin. Liv swings at Cross on the apron but she ducks. Cross yells at Liv in her face. Liv turns around to a shot from Natalya. Cross tags in and comes off the top on Liv as Natalya holds her. Logan runs in but Cross drops her. Natalya with a German suplex to Ruby. Cross splashes Logan and Ruby in the corner, then hits a running bulldog on Ruby. Cross catapults Logan and Natalya follows up with a dropkick to Logan. Cross yells out on the apron again.
Cross nails a crossbody to Riott from the apron to the floor. Liv nails Cross and rolls her back into the ring. Liv follows and Cross catches her kick. Liv counters and rolls Cross up for a 2 count. Cross hits the neckbreaker off the top as Bayley comes in. Cross positions Liv for Bayley’s big top rope elbow drop. Bayley covers for the pin to win.
Winners: Bayley, Nikki Cross and Natalya
– After the match, The Riott Squad rolls to the floor as Cross, Bayley and Natalya stand tall in the ring. Bayley’s music plays.
– We see Finn Balor backstage walking. He stops and sees Lacey Evans talking to Dana Brooke and Mickie James. Balor keeps walking.
Jinder Mahal vs. Finn Balor
We go to the ring and out comes Jinder Mahal by himself. The winner of this will make it to the Fatal 4 Way main event later tonight. We go to commercial as Jinder does his entrance.
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose cuts a backstage promo about how tonight’s Triple Threat is unfair. We go to the ring and Finn Balor makes his way out for the next match. Samir Singh suddenly attacks Balor during his entrance. Jinder takes advantage and destroys Balor at ringside, talking trash to him. Jinder brings Balor back into the ring and the referee checks on him. Balor says he’s good to go and we finally get ready to start the match.
The bell rings and Balor runs into a big kick from Jinder. Jinder covers for a close 2 count. Jinder drops Balor again and works him over. Balor finally comes back and mounts offense but Jinder drops him on the apron and he lands hard on the floor. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Jinder is stomping away on Balor. Jinder keeps Balor grounded in the middle of the ring now. Fans rally for Balor and he manages to drop Jinder for a 2 count. Jinder comes right back and takes Balor down in the middle of the ring, keeping him down. Balor looks to make a comeback now. Balor nails the overhead kick and Jinder goes down. Balor with a forearm off the ropes and a double stomp to the chest now. Fans pop as Balor gets hyped up. Balor dropkicks Samir off the apron. Balor backdrops Jinder over the top rope to the floor. Balor runs the ropes and launches himself over the top, taking out Samir and Jinder on the floor.
Balor brings Jinder back into the ring and hits a Slingblade. Balor dropkicks Jinder back into the corner. Balor goes to the top and hits a Coup de Grace for the pin to win. Balor is going to the Fatal 4 Way main event.
Winner: Finn Balor
– After the match, Balor stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays as Balor recovers and has his arm raised.
– Still to come, Dean Ambrose defends in a Triple Threat.
– We get a pre-recorded backstage promo from Lio Rush. He talks about stepping up and says it’s time for Ambrose and Seth Rollins to suffer. Rush praises Bobby Lashley as being a fighter, and says Lashley will become Intercontinental Champion tonight, whether you like it or not. Lashley appears in the picture now. Rush goes on hyping tonight’s main event as Lashley looks on.
Triple Threat for the WWE Intercontinental Title: Seth Rollins vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Bobby Lashley with Lio Rush. Charly Caruso is backstage with Seth Rollins. Rollins acknowledges that this might be his last Intercontinental Title shot but he’s going to make the most of it by kicking Ambrose’s teeth down his throat. He goes on talking about how Ambrose betrayed the embrace that they shared with Roman Reigns after his leukemia announcement a few months back. Rollins gives Lashley props and comments on his physique, but says a physique will only get you so far. Rollins goes on and says he will burn it down tonight. Rollins walks off and his music hits as he makes his entrance. We get formal ring introductions from Rome.
The bell rings and Ambrose tries to get Rollins to work with him against Lashley. Rollins appears to agree but he just throws Ambrose out of the ring. Rollins goes to work on Lashley now. Lashley avoids a dropkick and rolls to the floor. Rollins launches himself out and takes Lashley down. Ambrose and Rollins go at it now. Rollins with a crossbody from the top for a 2 count. Lashley comes back in but Ambrose pushes him away and mounts Rollins. Lashley comes back and does the same. Ambrose wants to work with Lashley now. Lashley goes after Rollins and Ambrose joins him. They take turns on Rollins now. Lashley decks Rollins while Ambrose hold him.
Ambrose kicks Rollins in the gut while Lashley holds him, sending Rollins to the apron. They continue to take turns on Rollins now. They go on until Lashley misses a shot into the corner as Rollins moves. Lashley ends up slamming Rollins. Ambrose tosses Lashley out of the ring and covers Rollins for a 2 count. Rollins comes back and nails a suicide dive to the floor on both opponents. Rush comes in and gets involved but Rollins goes after him. Rush moonsaults off the apron to get away from Rollins. Rollins runs around the ring but Lashley levels him on the floor. Lashley drops Ambrose next, tossing him with a big throw on the floor. We go to commercial with Lashley standing tall.
Back from the break and Lashley has Rollins grounded in the ring. They take it to the corner but Lashley runs into a boot. Ambrose runs in and clotheslines Lashley. Rollins and Ambrose team up to take down Lashley again now. They recognize they just teamed up but they still stomp away on Lashley. They go on and clothesline Lashley to the floor.
Ambrose and Rollins go to the floor and take apart the steel ring steps together as Rush looks on. They ram the steps into Lashley and knock him back down. Rollins returns to the ring and calls Ambrose in to fight. Ambrose goes back in and they unload on each other in the middle of the ring. Rollins gets the upperhand. Ambrose avoids a Buckle Bomb. They trade counters and pin attempts. Rollins blocks Dirty Deeds and hits a Falcon Arrow but Rush breaks the pin up as fans boo. Rush looks worried as Rollins gets up.
Rollins chases Rush around the ring and back in. Rush beats on Rollins but Ambrose charges, Rollins moves and Ambrose knocks Rush out of the ring. Lashley comes in and ends up sending Rollins over the top rope to the floor. Lashley drops Ambrose for a close 2 count. Lashley gets hyped up while waiting for Ambrose to get up. Lashley runs into a kick and a poke to the eyes. Ambrose looks for Dirty Deeds but Rollins comes off the top and takes him down. Rollins with an enziguri to Lashley. Rollins goes on and hits a Frogsplash to Lashley. Ambrose runs in to steal the pin but Lashley still kicks out at 2. Fans chant “this is awesome!” now. Ambrose goes to the top but Rollins runs up and meets him. Rollins looks for a superplex but Lashley gets Rollins on his shoulder. Ambrose flies off the top. The sequence sees Rollins get the upperhand but Rush interferes again. Lashley takes advantage and gets the pin on Ambrose for the title.
Winner and New WWE Intercontinental Champion: Bobby Lashley
– After the match, Lashley and Rush celebrate with the title as his music hits. We go to replays and they exit up the ramp.
– A staffer is backstage knocking on Alexa Bliss’ door for her “Moment of Bliss” talk show segment. He keeps knocking to bring her coffee but she’s not answering. He opens the door anyway and Bliss is just about topless but she’s covering herself. Bliss yells at the guy and tells him to leave. She looks shocked.
– We go back to the announcers and Renee leads us to a preview of the new “Glass” movie.
– Back from the break and out comes Alexa Bliss to the stage for her “A Moment of Bliss” talk show segment.
Bliss says Vince McMahon revealed the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles a few weeks back but he didn’t say when they would debut. Bliss has the scoop. She says three RAW teams and three SmackDown teams will compete in the Elimination Chamber at the upcoming EC pay-per-view and the winning team will be the new champions. She reveals the new title belts. Bliss goes on and introduces her guest, Paul Heyman. Heyman interrupts and does an introduction of his own.
Heyman ends up talking about Brock Lesnar’s potential opponent for the Royal Rumble. He praises Drew McIntyre and says he has had his eye on Drew for some time, and everybody should have their eye on him because he’s guaranteed to become WWE Universal Champion one day, just not now. They go on and Otis Dozovic of Heavy Machinery comes out. He’s breathing a lot and it looks like he wants the women’s tag team titles. Tucker Knight comes out to usher his partner to the back along with officials. The segment ends with Bliss and Heyman looking at each other.
– Mike Rome begins to announce the main event as we go back to commercial.
Fatal 4 Way to Crown a New #1 Contender to WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar: Finn Balor vs. John Cena vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Baron Corbin
Back from the break and out first comes Finn Balor for tonight’s main event. The winner will face Brock Lesnar for the title at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Baron Corbin is out next, followed by Drew McIntyre. John Cena is out last.
The bell rings and here we go. Balor and Corbin go at it in the ring. Drew works on Cena outside. Balor drops Corbin and goes to the top for a Coup de Grace but Corbin catches him. Corbin with a chokeslam – backbreaker for a 2 count. Cena comes back in and is caught between Corbin and Drew as they all face off. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cena sends Corbin into the corner to knock him out of the ring. Drew goes after Cena now. Balor rolls Drew up for a 2 count. Balor tosses Drew out to the floor. Balor kicks Drew back through the ropes. Balor runs the apron but Corbin knocks him off with a big forearm. Cena with a big tornado DDT from the second rope to Corbin. Cena with a 2 count as Drew breaks it up. Drew mounts Cena with strikes now.
Drew stalks Cena and waits for him to get up. Cena ducks a shot and hits his shoulder blocks. Cena with the big slam to set up for the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Drew. Cena hits it and goes for the Attitude Adjustment, nailing it in the middle of the ring. Corbin breaks the pin up at 2. Corbin works Cena over now. Cena goes for the AA but can’t get Corbin up. Balor comes in and stops Corbin from hitting a suplex on Cena, joining Cena to hit a double suplex on Corbin. Corbin and Balor double team Corbin in the corner now. Balor and Cena climb up for a double superplex but Drew runs over and slams Cena and Balor to the mat. Corbin grabs Drew but Drew rocks him and climbs up for the superplex. Corbin blocks it and turns Drew upside down in the corner. Drew powers back up and launches Corbin to the mat. Drew waits for Corbin to get up as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Corbin hits End of Days on Balor but Drew breaks the pin up. Drew stares Corbin down and they start brawling. Drew sends Corbin out but he runs right back in. Drew with a Glasgow Kiss headbutt to Corbin. Cena goes to the top rope for the leg drop but Drew catches him in a big Spinebuster for a close 2 count.
Drew stomps away on Cena now as fans boo. Corbin stands over Balor. Drew continues to control Cena. Corbin works over Balor now. Cena and Balor both start fighting back. Cena sends Drew to the floor. Balor drops Corbin. Balor slides out of an AA attempt from Cena. Balor drops Cena. Balor goes up for a Coup de Grace but Cena gets to his feet and rocks Balor while he’s on the top. Cena goes for a super AA on Balor from the second rope. Balor elbows away. Cena powers up for the super AA again and he hits it this time. Corbin runs in and throws Cena out of the ring, covering Balor for the close 2 count.
Corbin drops Cena at ringside with a steel chair now. Corbin with chair shots to Drew next, keeping him down on the outside. Corbin returns to the ring with the chair and stalks Balor. Corbin with a big chair shot over the back as Balor tries to get up. Corbin with another chair shot for a close 2 count as Cena breaks the pin up just in time. Corbin drops Cena with a body shot. Corbin grabs the chair again and waits for Cena to get up. Cena ducks the chair shot and nails the AA on Corbin. Drew runs in and drops Cena with a Claymore Kick. Balor with a big DDT on Drew. Balor goes to the top for a Coup de Grace on Cena. Balor nails it and covers for the pin to earn the title shot at the Rumble.
Winner and New #1 Contender to WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar: Finn Balor
– After the match, Balor stands tall and celebrates his second win of the night. We go to replays. Cena takes the mic as Balor’s music stops. Cena says where he comes from, you fight to earn respect. Vince McMahon told everyone tonight he didn’t believe in Balor, but the fans do. Cena says for what it’s worth, Balor has one more person that believes in him now – Cena. Cena tells Balor to give ’em hell at the Rumble. Cena introduces Balor to the crowd as the winner and raises his arm. Balor’s music starts back up as Cena raises his arm. Drew and Corbin look on. RAW goes off the air with the new #1 contender celebrating.
- Matt Hardy Calls Out Sammy Guevara For Chairshot To The Head: “That Literally Could Have Killed Me”
- News on the Masked RETRIBUTION Members Used for WWE SmackDown Invasion
- Possible Six-Person Match at WWE SummerSlam, Mandy Rose Returns with a New Look
- What Did Randy Orton Say to Ric Flair After the Low Blow on RAW?
- The Big Show On Who He Thinks Are The Toughest Guys In Wrestling
- Matt Hardy Calls Out Sammy Guevara For Chairshot To The Head: “That Literally Could Have Killed Me”
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman