– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens live from the Key Arena in Seattle, Washington as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Renee Young and Corey Graves.
– We go right to the ring as Dean Ambrose makes his way out to a pop. JoJo does the introduction.
Charly Caruso waits in the ring as Ambrose enters. She asks if there’s any truth to what Braun Strowman and RAW Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre said last week about WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins needing him more than he needs them.
Ambrose says there is some truth – Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns are both champions and he has nothing, and Rollins replaced him quickly with Jason Jordan when he was injured last year. Caruso asks if he’s ever thought of leaving The Shield and a “yes!” chant breaks out. Sure, says Ambrose. He thinks about a lot of things. Maybe he’s already gave his notice and turned in his black uniform. Maybe these dog-tags don’t mean as much to him anymore, maybe he ran Reigns’ car off the road tonight and he won’t be here. There are a lot of possibilities. Charly says a lot of people are asking a lot of questions. Ambrose goes on and gets some “what?!” treatment from the fans. Ambrose wonders if people are asking questions about Ambrose just waiting for the right time to slip the knife in their backs. Caruso says they’re actually asking about this – we see footage from last week. Ambrose mentions people wondering why he came back to RAW and not SmackDown, why he’s been cleaning up The Shield’s messes since he came back. Ambrose just wants people to quit wondering and focus on his actions. Ambrose says The Shield is not a business, or a brand, it’s a brotherhood and they will always ride into battle together. Ambrose’s music suddenly hits and he goes to leave the ring but the music interrupts and out comes Acting RAW General Manager Baron Corbin.
Corbin says that was a really good story about brotherhood but all he hears is whining. He wonders if there’s something gnawing at Ambrose’s lunatic brain. Ambrose calls Corbin the world’s largest substitute teacher again and asks if he’s salty because he keeps trying to put The Shield down and just can’t get it done. Corbin admits they might be tough but he considers last week to be a win because The Shield didn’t run wild and the police weren’t called. Corbin is going to give Ambrose the chance to show where he stands tonight. He has three choices – he faces Rollins for his title, Reigns or his title or one-on-one with Strowman. Ambrose says Corbin can’t come out here and dangle a carrot to make him dance. Ambrose goes with option #4 – a match with Corbin. Corbin says it’s not that easy so he will make the choice for Ambrose. He will face Strowman right now.
Dean Ambrose vs. Braun Strowman
Braun Strowman’s music hits and out he comes as Dean Ambrose looks on, preparing for a fight. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and they size each other up as the bell rings. Ambrose goes to work on the leg, trying to break Strowman down. Strowman decks Ambrose and drops him. Strowman with a running boot to the face. Strowman whips Ambrose hard into the corner and he goes back down. Strowman looks out at the crowd and laughs. Strowman keeps Ambrose grounded now.
Strowman with more offense and a big running splash in the corner. Strowman keeps Ambrose grounded again and pounds on him. Fans try to rally for Ambrose now. Strowman easily lifts Ambrose by his neck and slams him. Strowman talks some trash and knocks Ambrose back with a big slap to the face. Strowman tosses Ambrose across the ring and works him over with the ropes as the referee counts. Strowman lifts Ambrose up for bear hug but Ambrose tries to turn it into a guillotine. Strowman tries to break it but Ambrose keeps fighting back.
Ambrose unloads with forearms in the corner. Ambrose goes for the knee again. Strowman knocks Ambrose to the mat and breaks free from the corner, dropping a big stomp on Ambrose as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Braun takes Ambrose to the top. Ambrose fights back and unloads with blows. Strowman goes for a powerslam but Ambrose fights out. Strowman blocks Dirty Deeds but Ambrose dumps him over the top rope to the floor. Strowman comes back in but misses in the corner. Ambrose tries to mount momentum but Strowman clubs him to the mat with a shot to the chest as some fans boo.
Strowman goes for another powerslam attempt but Ambrose counters and drops him with Dirty Deeds for a close 2 count as fans pop. Strowman goes to the floor for a breather but Ambrose runs the ropes and hits a suicide dive, sending Strowman into the barrier. The referee counts as Ambrose unloads on Strowman, sending him into the steel ring steps. They both make it back in before the 10 count. Ambrose enters and Strowman catches him with a powerslam. Ambrose rolls under the bottom rope to buy some time. Strowman goes to the floor and stalks Ambrose at ringside. Strowman charges at Ambrose and floors him with a big shoulder as the referee counts. Strowman launches Ambrose into the barrier and brings him back into the ring at the 6 count.
Strowman looks down at Ambrose and approaches. Strowman scoops Ambrose and hits a powerslam. Strowman picks Ambrose up again but the music hits and out comes the WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns. Strowman stares him down. Reigns enters the ring and nails a Superman Punch for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Braun Strowman
– After the bell, Reigns goes for another Superman Punch but it’s blocked. They tangle for a second until WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins comes flying off the top rope to nail Strowman. Ambrose and Rollins clear the ring of Strowman as Ambrose looks on from the mat. Strowman stares The Shield down from the ramp as his music hits. Strowman stands tall on the stage. RAW Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre come out to join him. Baron Corbin comes back out and says this isn’t happening on his show. He announces Rollins vs. McIntyre for later tonight and Reigns vs. Ziggler for right now. Strowman, Ziggler and McIntyre stand tall on the stage as The Shield regroups in the ring. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Dean Ambrose is in the trainer’s room icing his shoulder. Seth Rollins walks in and Ambrose isn’t happy about the loss. Rollins calms him down and says Roman Reigns came out when he had to, and this is about the war, not the battle. Ambrose says sure Reigns did and what’s funny about the whole thing is he could be Intercontinental Champion right now. Rollins looks surprised.
Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and it looks like we’re going to have a WWE Universal Title match as Roman Reigns wants to put the title up. Baron Corbin comes out and says Reigns doesn’t decide when he defends the title, this is Corbin’s show. This will be a non-title match and so will Seth Rollins’ match later on. Corbin says Reigns won’t be defending the title until Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia. Corbin calls for the bell and Dolph Ziggler immediately attacks.
Ziggler unloads on Reigns to start and ends up taking control. Ziggler keeps Reigns grounded and shuts down a comeback attempt. Ziggler drops a big elbow for another pin attempt. Reigns counters and whips Ziggler hard into the corner. Reigns charges but Ziggler moves and Reigns hits the steel ring post shoulder-first. Reigns goes out to the floor and is slow to get up as the referee counts. Ziggler grabs Reigns but Reigns rocks him with a right. Ziggler goes for the knee and nails a huge DDT on the floor.
Ziggler brings it back into the ring and ends up hitting a Fame-asser for a close 2 count. We go back to commercial with Ziggler in control.
Back from the break and Reigns tries to make a comeback but Ziggler gets the Sleeper hold applied. Reigns finally backs Ziggler into the corner and breaks the hold. Reigns slams Ziggler to the mat. Ziggler charges but runs into an elbow. Reigns makes a comeback with clotheslines now. Reigns keeps control and unloads with clotheslines in the corner as fans count along. Reigns with a big boot off the ropes to more boos & cheers.
Reigns calls for a Superman Punch but Ziggler dodges it. Ziggler with a roll-up for a 2 count. Reigns blocks a superkick. Ziggler counters a Samoan Drop with a rake to the eyes. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag for another close 2 count. Reigns ends up showing frustration after hitting a big Spear for a close 2 count. Ziggler counters and rolls Reigns up for a 2 count. Reigns comes right back and hits the Spear for the pin to win.
Winner: Roman Reigns
– After the match, Reigns stands tall and raises the title as his music plays. We go to replays. Reigns hits the corner to pose.
– We see The Bella Twins, Natalya and Ronda Rousey backstage talking & warming up. Back to commercial.
Ronda Rousey vs. Ruby Riott
Back from the break and out first comes The Bella Twins. RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey is out next for this non-title match. They head to the ring together. The Riott Squad is out next – Ruby Riott with Sarah Logan and the injured Liv Morgan. We see a backstage video from earlier today with Ruby sending a warning.
The bell rings and they size each other up. Ronda strikes first and manhandles Riott some. Riott goes to the floor to regroup with her partners. Ruby comes back in and they go at it. Rousey with a takedown. Ruby goes to the floor for a breather but Rousey quickly brings her back in. They go back to the floor and Ruby drives Rousey into the barrier. Ruby brings it back into the ring for a 1 count. Riott works Rousey over now and drops her again.
Riott keeps control and tosses Rousey over the top to the floor in front of The Riott Squad. The Bella Twins make sure nothing happens. Riott brings it back into the ring for another pin attempt. Riott with more offense and another 2 count. Ruby manhandles Rousey some more and for another pin attempt. Riott continues to dominate and uses the ropes to choke Rousey as the referee counts and warns her. The referee also warns Morgan and Logan. Ruby brings Rousey back to the middle of the ring and slams her by her hair. Riott with another 2 count.
Riott with a headbutt and another slam for a 2 count. Rousey ends up catching a Riott Kick and launching Ruby across the ring. Rousey gets hyped up to a pop. Rousey with uppercuts to fight Riott off. Rousey with a gutwrench but she holds Riott before slamming her. Logan gets on the apron but Rousey dropkicks her off. Riott tries to take advantage with a roll-up but Rousey kicks out. Rousey hits her Rousey Buster and applies the armbar to make Riott tap out.
Winner: Ronda Rousey
– After the match, The Bella Twins join Rousey in the ring to celebrate as her music hits. We go to replays and come back to The Riott Squad looking on from the ramp as their Super Show-Down opponents celebrate.
– The announcers lead us to a Super Show-Down video package on Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch. The announcers plug Saturday’s big event in Australia.
– Still to come, Shawn Michaels is here. Also, Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley and Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre.
Bobby Roode vs. Konnor
We go to the ring and out first comes Bobby Roode with Chad Gable. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a backstage video from Roode and Gable as they wrap their entrance. Out next comes The Ascension – Konnor with Viktor. They show a sidebar video of just Konnor from earlier today, he tells Gable to shield his eyes because he’s about to destroy Roode. Viktor appears in the shot and welcomes Roode to The Wasteland. The bell rings and Roode starts kicking at Konnor’s leg, taking him to the corner. Konnor turns it around but misses. Roode with chops. Konnor rams Roode back into the corner but runs into boots.
Rode comes off the second rope in the corner but has to land on his feet. Konnor floors Roode and runs over him in the middle of the ring. Konnor stomps away in the corner now. Konnor with more offense and a big elbow drop in the middle of the ring. Roode kicks out at 2. Konnor keeps Roode grounded as we get a replay of the elbow drop. Konnor with another 2 count. Konnor keeps Roode grounded again as Gable tries to rally fans.
Konnor goes for another elbow drop but Roode rolls out of the way. Konnor charges but Roode sweeps him face-first into the turnbuckles. Roode goes to the top rope and comes crashing down with a clothesline. Roode with strikes. Roode keeps trying but Konnor is still standing. Konnor whips Roode into the corner but runs into a boot. Roode comes back and hits a Blockbuster from the corner. Roode does his “glorious” pose but Viktor takes out Gable on the floor and that distracts Roode. Roode knocks Viktor off the steps but Konnor takes advantage and takes control. Konnor goes on and lifts Roode to drop him on his face for the pin to win.
– After the match, The Ascension stands tall as the music hits.
– We go to Alexa Bliss for the latest “A Moment of Bliss” segment. She talks about heroes and how hers growing up was WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus. Bliss still can’t believe she will be facing Trish at WWE Evolution. Something else she can’t believe was what happened when she met Trish as a 7 year old kid. Standing in the cold, clutching her autograph book. She remembers looking up at Trish’s wrinkly eyes and asking for an autograph. Bliss claims Trish burped in her face and charged her $50. Bliss goes on and accuses Trish of tearing up her autograph book, then stomping on her foot. Bliss says she cried all night. The point of this story? Bliss says when it comes to your heroes, Stratusfaction is not guaranteed.
The B Team vs. The Revival
We go to the ring and out comes The B Team, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and the match is underway. Scott Dawson nails a bulldog on Axel for a close 2 count. Dawson unloads on Axel and keeps him grounded in the middle of the ring. Dallas tries to rally the crowd. Dawson keeps Axel down and mocks him as Dallas tries to get a B Team chant going. Dash Wilder comes in and keeps Axel down, focusing on his shoulder.
Axel tries to break free but Dash hits a drop toe-hold and drives a knee to the back. Dash keeps Axel down in a hold again. Axel finally gets an opening as Dash goes into the ring post. Dawson and Dallas get tags next. Dallas unloads and also hits Dash. Dallas plays to the crowd and gets rolled up. They tangle and Dawson hits a Spinebuster for a close 2 count. Dash ends up going to the top and Dawson launches him off onto Dallas. Dallas counters the pin attempt and turns it into a pin of his own for the win.
Winners: The B Team
– After the match, Axel and Dallas back up the ramp celebrating. The Authors of Pain attack from behind and beat The B Team down the ramp. WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick watches from ringside as Akam and Rezar hit the Super Collider on The B Team in the ring. Drake stands tall with The Authors as their music hits. We go to replays. AOP stands over Axel and Dallas.
– Dean Ambrose is backstage when Roman Reigns walks up. Last week was close and he just wants to make sure Ambrose is alright. Ambrose ignores him and Reigns presses the issue. Ambrose says he almost had Strowman out there earlier tonight. Ambrose goes on and says if he wasn’t such a nice guy he might be WWE Universal Champion by now. Ambrose walks off.
– Still to come, Rollins vs. McIntyre and an appearance by The Heartbreak Kid. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Baron Corbin is backstage giving props to The Authors of Pain and Drake Maverick. Corbin says he likes what he sees and tells them to keep doing what they’re doing. They shake hands and Corbin walks off.
– Charly Caruso is in the ring to introduce WWE’s 2018 Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign with Susan G. Komen, We get a video package and come back to Charly introducing some special guests at ringside. WWE Ambassador Dana Warrior is introduced along with a researcher, a fundraiser and a 10-year breast cancer survivor. Caruso sends fans to Komen.org/DonateWWE and says WWE is here to fight breast cancer but it takes an entire team to defeat it. She calls on fans to deliver another applause for the special guests at ringside.
– Braun Strowman is backstage with Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. Ziggler says this could be the last night The Shield is together. Strowman says he may have taken out Ambrose earlier but he’s tough and he would fit perfectly with them because they need winners. Strowman says that’s what he needs McIntyre to go out and do tonight – win. Strowman looks at Ziggler and says they don’t need any weak links. Ziggler doesn’t like the jab from Strowman. Strowman walks off. McIntyre walks off next as Ziggler is left to think it over.
Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre
We go to the ring and out first comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins for this non-title match. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes RAW Tag Team Champion Drew McIntyre. Back and forth to start the match. McIntyre takes Rollins to the corner and delivers a big smack to the face. Rollins fires back and unloads. Rollins keeps control and hits a big suicide dive to the floor, sending McIntyre into the barrier. Rollins brings it back in but lands on his feet when trying to springboard in. Rollins cuts McIntyre’s comeback off and keeps fighting. McIntyre delivers a big kick to the gut to turn things around.
Rollins fights to his feet but McIntyre slams him back down and keeps him grounded again. Rollins gets out and manages to side-step as Drew charges, sending him to the floor. Drew comes back and they tangle on the apron. Rollins goes for a move on the apron but it’s blocked and Drew sends Rollins into the ring post. Rollins falls to the floor. Drew re-positions the steel steps and drops Rollins from the steps, slamming his back onto the apron. We go to commercial with Drew in control.
Back from the break and they go at it. Rollins hits a Slingblade and a Blockbuster but Drew kicks out at 2. Rollins fights Drew off and hits an enziguri to the back of the neck. Rollins with another big shot to the back of the neck for a close 2 count.
We see Corbin backstage watching the match. Rollins looks for a Buckle Bomb but can’t get Drew up into it. Rollins counters a move and rolls Drew up for a 2 count. Drew avoids the Stomp and fires back. Rollins with another counter and a Falcon Arrow for a close 2 count. Rollins goes to the top but Drew cuts him off and crotches him. Drew delivers a big chop and climbs up. Drew goes to drive Rollins into the mat but Rollins slides down and delivers a Buckle Bomb across the ring. Rollins follows up with a big kick to the face. Rollins cranks up for the Stomp as fans pop. Zigglers music interrupts and out he comes.
Ziggler runs down and rushes the ring but Rollins misses him. Ziggler never touches Rollins but Drew takes advantage of the distraction and hits the Claymore Kick for the pin and the win.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
– Dolph Ziggler immediately hits the ring and they double team Rollins after the bell. Roman Reigns runs down and fights them but he gets beat down as Braun Strowman’s music hits. Braun takes his time walking to the ring. Dean Ambrose’s music hits next and out he comes with an actual wooden ax handle. Ambrose unloads for a few seconds until Strowman floors him at ringside. Strowman brings Ambrose into the ring but Rollins jumps on his back. Ziggler makes the save with a superkick to Rollins. Ambrose attacks Ziggler but they triple team him. The champions hit the Claymore/Zig-Zag combo on Ambrose. Ziggler and McIntyre whip Reigns into a big powerslam from Strowman. Fans chant “one more time” but they don’t get it. Strowman’s music hits as the heels stand tall over The Shield.
– The announcers hype Super Show-Down and send us to a video package for the Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles feud.
– Still to come, Shawn Michaels appears. Also, Lashley vs. Owens.
– Elias is backstage with Kevin Owens now. It looks like the backstage concert rider for Elias includes mints, spinach and a triangle of bottled waters. Elias isn’t happy over getting cashews instead of almonds. He tosses them at a staffer and encourages Owens to enjoy the spinach. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and the announcers show us the new “Never Say Never” commercial for WWE 2K19.
– We go to the ring and JoJo introduces Elias and Kevin Owens. They are sitting in the middle of the ring on stools with a spotlight. Elias introduces himself and plays the guitar some.
Elias says only one man will walk with him tonight and he’s a fan, a brother. Owens says he will walk with Elias and plugs Saturday’s match at Super Show-Down against John Cena and Bobby Lashley. Owens says it makes sense for he and Elias to team up because they’re fantastic competitors, they’re just a couple of great guys. Owens says it doesn’t make sense for Cena and Lashley to team up. Elias really some heat after knocking Seattle for not having an NBA team. The heat is loud and it goes on for a while. Owens tries to talk about Cena and says he’s just going to ignore the fans like they deserve to be. The fans are still booing loudly over the basketball team comment. Owens tries yelling about Cena. Elias asks for his mic to be turned up.
Elias goes on and says he hasn’t forgotten about Cena ruining his WrestleMania moment. Owens goes on and says Cena will not ruin their big night in Melbourne, Australia this weekend because not only are they great guys, smart guys but they’ve figured out why Cena is teaming with Lashley. The boos continue to interrupt. Owens finally speaks again and says every Cena match is special these days, a spectacle to see because Cena’s ego is bigger than the ego of the people of Seattle because that ego will only allow him to perform at special events. They continue ripping Cena, Lashley and Seattle. Owens says Cena and Lashley stand no chance on Saturday. Owens says he’s going to powerbomb Cena on the edge of the ring apron one more time. The music finally interrupts and out comes Lio Rush.
Rush speaks from the stage and says Cena is a legend. Rush says Elias and Owens are completely justified in acknowledging how big Saturday’s match is. Rush says some would even call Cena the greatest of all-time. Rush says Owens better not over-look tonight’s match because if he does, he’s just as foolish as Rush has made him look for the past few weeks. Rush warns Owens again and gives an introduction to his man, the heavyweight ready to do battle in Seattle, Bobby Lashley. The music hits and out comes Lashley. We go to commercial.
Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens
Back from the break and they lock up. Rush and Elias watch from ringside. Lashley overpowers and sends Owens down. Owens goes to the floor for a breather with Elias.
Owens returns to the ring but Lashley slams him again. Back and forth as Owens takes control and takes Lashley to the mat with a headlock. Owens keeps Lashley grounded and talks some trash. Lashley turns it back around and sends Owens back out to regroup again. Owens comes back in but Lashley catches him in a swinging neckbreaker. Lashley with big shots in the corner now. Lashley takes Owens to another corner and slams his face in the turnbuckles. Lashley plays to the crowd for a pop. Lashley keeps control with right hands as Owens tries to fight back.
Owens catches Lashley with a kick. Lashley comes right back with a powerslam. Lashley scoops Owens on his shoulders but Owens slides out. Owens sends Lashley shoulder-first into the ring post twice. Owens plays to the crowd for some boos as Lashley struggles to get out of the corner. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens keeps Lashley grounded, focusing on the shoulder. Lashley fights up and ends up dropping Owens with a clothesline. Lashley with another clothesline after running the ropes. Lashley runs into a big boot in the corner. Lashley plants Owens on his face and plays to the crowd for a pop, as does Rush. Lashley with more offense. Lashley’s shoulder gibes him trouble. Owens looks to put Lashley away but Lashley catches him with a Spinebuster. Rush tries to tangle with Elias at ringside and get away but Elias grabs him and rag-dolls him. Lashley turns his attention to Elias and Rush. Owens takes advantage and rolls Lashley up for the win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
– After the match, Lashley fights Elias and Owens off but the numbers game catches up. They double team Lashley in the middle of the ring now. Rush comes off the top rope but Elias deck him out of the air like a fly. Elias sends Rush retreating. Owens with a pop-up powerbomb on Lashley. Elias and Owens embrace as fans boo and Owens’ music hits.
– Still to come, Shawn Michaels is here. Also, Bayley vs. Alicia Fox. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a Mixed Match Challenge promo for tomorrow.
Bayley vs. Alicia Fox
We go to the ring and out comes Finn Balor. Out next comes his MMC partner, Bayley. Jinder Mahal is out next with Sunil Singh. Jinder’s Mixed Match Challenge partner is out next, Alicia Fox. We get a sidebar video from earlier today with Fox ranting about taking back her title as captain of Mahalicia.
The bell rings and Bayley locks up with Fox. Fox takes Bayley to the corner and rag-dolls her some. Bayley turns it right around and mounts Fox in the corner. Fox shoves her off. Bayley comes back but Fox takes control for a quick 2 count. Bayley fights out of a hold and delivers elbows to the back of the neck. More back and forth in the corner. Bayley with an elbow from the second rope for a 2 count. Fox comes back and drops Bayley with a big knee.
Fox with the Northern Lights suplex with a bridge for a 2 count. Fox keeps Bayley grounded with a headlock now. Bayley tries to fight out but Fox whips her hard into the corner. Fox charges in the corner again but Bayley catches her into the second rope. Bayley looks to make her comeback now. Bayley with clotheslines and a big shot into the ropes. Fox counters in the corner but Bayley dropkicks her. Jinder tries to grab Bayley’s leg as she runs the ropes but she kicks him back. Balor runs over and delivers a Slingblade. Fox tries to take advantage with a big boot but Bayley avoids it. Bayley with the Bayley-to-Belly suplex for the pin.
– After the match, Team B&B celebrate as Mahalicia recovers on the outside.
– Still to come, Shawn Michaels will be here live. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels to a pop.
Michaels takes the pop in and says the fans make it feel good to come home again. Michaels hypes the big “Last Time Ever” match between The Undertaker and Triple H at WWE Super Show-Down in Australia on Saturday and the different emotions surrounding the match. Michaels says he has felt them all with us over the past few weeks. Shawn says the last time ever between Taker and Triple H, one-on-one, is going to happen on Saturday. Michaels talks about how he bought a plane ticket a few months back because he wanted to witness this match as a fan, just like us, an innocent bystander up until a few weeks ago. Michaels says then it got personal as The Undertaker, at no fault of Shawn’s, made this personal and put Shawn in a position where Shawn had to make a choice. Taker wanted to know who would win, The Dead Man or The Game. Who Shawn believed in, who he stood behind. Shawn says he has nothing but the upmost respect for Taker but any day of the week and twice on Sunday he will pick his best friend over anybody on Earth. Shawn says that upset Taker for some reason. Taker made this personal and now it is.
Shawn says Taker has his brother Kane in his corner but Triple H also has his brother in his corner. Shawn tells Kane to understand this – if he or anyone else tries to crowd the ring, as God as Shaw’s witness, he will brush them back with some Sweet Chin Music. Fans pop. The pyro goes off and the red lights come up as Kane’s music hits. Shawn turns his attention to the stage but Kane appears behind him, mask and all. The lights come back up and Shawn turns around to a big right hand from Kane. The bells toll and the lights go out as fans go wild. The dark lights come up and The Undertaker is standing in the ring with Kane.
Taker looks down at Shawn, cuts his own throat and scoops him for a Tombstone but Triple H’s music interrupts and Taker puts Shawn down to ready for a fight. Triple H runs down in his corporate attire and unloads, brawling with Taker. Triple H rocks Kane and goes back to work on Taker. Kane grabs Triple H for a chokeslam but Shawn makes the save. Taker grabs Triple H by the throat while Kane grabs Michaels. The Brothers of Destruction deliver a double chokeslam in the middle of the ring as fans pop big time. Fans chant for Taker as Kane and Triple H try to recover on the mat. Kane watches from the apron as Taker comes back through the ropes and delivers a Tombstone piledriver to Triple H.
Taker’s music starts back up as he and Kane exit the ring together. They stop on the stage and look back at the ring. Triple H and Michaels are still down on the mat. Kane and Taker turn back around and raise their fists in the air as the lightning strikes. RAW goes off the air with Kane and Taker heading to the back.