– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens live on tape from Manchester, England as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Renee Young and Corey Graves.
– The entire RAW roster is on the stage. Security is guarding the ring. Acting RAW General Manager Baron Corbin comes out as JoJo does the introduction. Cole leads us to a video package with highlights from WWE Crown Jewel and new WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar’s win over Braun Strowman, thanks to Corbin.
Corbin welcomes us to RAW and mentions needing security because he’s so high profile. Corbin hypes WWE Survivor Series as the one time a year where RAW and SmackDown go head-to-head. Corbin plugs Lesnar’s dominating performance over Strowman and his Survivor Series match with WWE Champion AJ Styles. He also plugs RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch plus the Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination matches. Every match is the chance for RAW to show it’s superior. Corbin says they also have a score to settle after SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon stole the title of best in the world from RAW and Dolph Ziggler. Corbin says RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon will address that next week. Corbin says RAW will dominate at Survivor Series and when they do, he will go from Acting GM to full time GM. Corbin chose himself to be the Team Captain for the men’s team because he’s what they need. Corbin says his managerial duties won’t allow him to compete in the match, so he’s going to put together the most dominant team possible. He announces Ziggler and Drew McIntyre as the first two members. Strowman is also on the team.
Corbin says Strowman may be mad at him but he will realize Corbin just taught him a lesson at Crown Jewel. Corbin says once Strowman understands he needs to respect authority, he will be the team member they need at Survivor Series. Regarding the women’s team, he needed a woman with great skills so it will be Team Captain Alexa Bliss picking the members. The music hits and Bliss comes marching out from the back, right past Natalya and Sasha Banks on the stage. Banks heads to the ring. Bliss thanks Corbin and calls him the future permanent GM. She talks about picking the member of the women’s Team RAW and says she’s a natural born leader. She says she will be watching the women’s matches very closely and she wants them to show they have the killer instincts they need because they will not be losing to the B show, not on her watch. She says this all starts tonight with an Evolution rematch – The Riott Squad vs. Natalya, Banks and Bayley. Corbin likes the way Bliss thinks. Bliss says she could get used to this. She goes to start the first match but the music interrupts and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle as the “you suck!” chants start. Angle says competing in the World Cup lit a fire under him and he wants to compete again at Survivor Series this year after leading last year. Corbin says that was last year and he’s making the decisions this year. Corbin wants Angle to take a permanent vacation. Angle talks about how we decided things in the ring when he was around. He proposes a match with Corbin for tonight and if he wins, he will be the Team Captain. Fans go wild. Angle calls Corbin an embarrassment to RAW after he resists. Corbin gives him the match and says Angle will get what he wants if he wins but the only way he sees Angle going to Survivor Series is if he buys a ticket. Angle says the only way Corbin is going to Survivor Series is on crutches after he breaks his ankle. Angle leaves and his music hits but Corbin demands it’s cut. The “you suck” chants start up at Corbin.
Corbin says this is his show. Corbin demands they respect Bliss as she was about to speak. Bliss goes to start the match again but the music interrupts and out comes Braun. Strowman marches to the ring and starts dropping the security team at ringside. Corbin waits for a fight but he retreats when Braun enters the ring. Braun chases Corbin up the ramp and to the back. He drops Jinder Mahal as he approaches. Strowman brawls with The Authors of Pain, The Ascension and others on the ramp. Other Superstars join in and the roster is going at it. Strowman breaks through and walks around the back looking for Corbin. Strowman tells a staffer to tell Corbin he will get these hands tonight. We go to commercial as Strowman continues looking for Corbin.
– Back from the break and Charly Caruso is with Natalya, Sasha Banks and Bayley backstage. They do believe tonight’s match will see them get the win like at WWE Evolution. Natalya dedicates the match to her dad, the late WWE Legend Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart, and says she’s wearing his glasses to the ring for good luck.
The Riott Squad vs. Sasha Banks, Bayley and Natalya
We go to the ring and out first comes Natalya. She’s wearing The Anvil’s glasses. Sasha Banks is out next, followed by Bayley. They all head to the ring together. Out next comes The Riott Squad – Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott.
The bell rings and a brawl breaks out as The Riott Squad attacks at once. Ruby misses a Riott Kick as the ring clears out but Natalya drops her into an early Sharpshooter. Liv and Logan provide assists, allowing Ruby to turn it around for a 2 count. Natalya goes to the floor as Logan tags in. Logan unloads against the apron and sends Natalya into the barrier as the referee counts. Logan brings it back in for a 2 count. Liv comes in and ends up getting a 2 count after a kick. Liv tosses Natalya to the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Liv keeps control of Natalya. Liv takes it to the corner and unloads as the referee warns her. Liv misses in the corner but stops Natalya from making the tag. Sasha gets the hot tag and decks the others on the apron. Banks with a dropkick to Liv and more offense. Banks with a knee to Liv from the apron and the double knees to Logan on the floor from the apron. Banks goes back in and hits the double knees from the top rope to Liv. Banks with a Backstabber into the Banks Statement but Ruby runs in and kicks her in the face.
Bayley runs in but Ruby sends her out of the ring. Banks and Riott go at it now. Banks with a knee to the face. Bayley tags in and nails a running knee to Ruby in the corner. Banks follows up with knees in the corner as they double team Riott. Bayley hits the turnbuckles but still tosses Riott to the apron to hang her up over the second rope. Bayley runs the ropes and takes out Liv and Logan on the floor with a dive. Ruby comes right over with a STO to Bayley on the floor. Riott brings it back into the ring for a 2 count on Bayley. Natalya rallies the crowd for Bayley now.
Bayley counters a suplex and rolls Riott for a 2 count. Riott comes right back to turn it around for a 2 count. Riott keeps Bayley grounded now. Bayley looks to fight back but can’t turn it around. Logan comes in and keeps up the attack. Bayley fights up and out but Logan launches her into the second rope face-first by her arm. Logan with another 2 count. Ruby yells at Bayley to stay down. Liv comes back in and works Bayley over. Liv with a dropkick for a 2 count. Liv tosses Bayley out of the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Logan dropkicks Bayley for a 2 count. Logan works Bayley over and taunts her. Natalya and Banks try to rally the crowd. Logan pushes Banks off the apron but Natalya avoids the shot. Natalya gets the hot tag, running over Logan and knocking the others off the apron. Natalya with a German suplex to Logan. Logan elbows Natalya but Natalya counters and slams her face-first for a 2 count as Ruby breaks it up. Banks runs in and takes out Ruby but Liv takes her out. Natalya with the lariat to Liv. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter on Logan and gets it locked in from the middle of the ring. Ruby appears at ringside with The Anvil’s sunglasses in her hands, threatening to break them. Natalya stares at her and lets up off the Sharpshooter. Ruby breaks the glasses and Natalya gets emotional. The Riot Squad laughs and leaves together as fans boo them. Natalya cries and picks up the pieces as Banks and Bayley console her.
– Still to come, Angle vs. Corbin. Also, a look at DX vs. The Brothers of Destruction from Crown Jewel.
– We see Braun Strowman backstage looking for Baron Corbin. Back to commercial.
Apollo Crews vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and out comes Jinder Mahal with Sunil Singh. Cole leads us to highlights from Triple H and WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels defeating Kane and The Undertaker at Crown Jewel. Cole confirms Triple H’s surgery for tomorrow. Out next comes Apollo Crews. We get a sidebar video from Crews, who says he will start stacking his wins tonight and showing everyone why he is the human highlight reel of RAW.
The bell rings and they go at it. Jinder takes control but Crews turns it around, despite an interference attempt from Singh. Jinder cuts Crews off and covers for a close 2 count. Jinder keeps Crews grounded now. Crews fights up and trades shots with Jinder now. Jinder avoids a shot off the ropes and rolls Crews up for 2. Crews comes back with the enziguri. Crews presses Jinder and slams him. Crews with the standing moonsault for the pin to win.
Winner: Apollo Crews
– After the match, Crews hits the corners to pose as his music hits. We go to replays.
– We see Seth Rollins walking backstage with the WWE Intercontinental Title and both RAW Tag Team Titles. Cole says there have been reports of Dean Ambrose being in the area today. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes WWE Intercontinental & RAW Tag Team Champion Seth Rollins. He’s wearing both tag title belts. We see how Dean Ambrose turned on Rollins after their title win on October 22.
Fans chant “burn it down” as Rollins takes the mic. Rollins says he planned on coming out with three titles and a giant trophy but things didn’t go his way in the WWE World Cup. Rollins also knocks Baron Corbin for helping Brock Lesnar get back the WWE Universal Title. He gets fired up when talking about how Roman Reigns fought to take the title from Lesnar and with everything he’s fighting for now, what Corbin did was a slap in the face to Reigns. Fans chant “Roman” now. Rollins says it was a slap in the face to everyone, including the fans. Rollins says he would tell this to Lesnar’s face but he’s not here tonight. Shocker, Rollins says. Rollins says one person is here tonight – Dean Ambrose. Rollins says The Shield was on top of the world just a few weeks ago. Rollins previously tried to get Ambrose to come talk to him like a man but he wouldn’t and Rollins won’t waste our time by trying again. He’s here tonight because of the RAW Tag Team Titles.
It sounds like Rollins is about to relinquish the titles but Corbin interrupts from the big screen, speaking from backstage. Corbin says Rollins and his partner will have to defend the titles right now. Against these guys… the music hits and out comes The Authors of Pain, Akam and Rezar, with WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick.
2-on-1 Handicap Match for the RAW Tag Team Titles: The Authors of Pain vs. Seth Rollins
The Authors of Pain hit the ring with Maverick as the bell rings and JoJo does the introductions.
Akam starts off and goes at it with Rollins. Rollins soon fights them both off but the double team is too much as Rezar levels Rollins with a clothesline. Rezar talks some trash while Rollins is down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Akam covers Rollins for a 2 count. Akam keeps control and grounds Rollins in the middle of the ring. Rollins breaks it with a jawbreaker. Akam whips Rollins hard into the corner and he goes down. Rollins kicks out at 2. Rezar comes back in and keeps Rollins down. Akam tags back in and they go for a double team but Rollins blocks it with boots. Rollins clotheslines Rezar over the top to the floor. Rollins unloads on Akam now.
Rollins nails a suicide dive on Rezar on the floor. Akam gets sent through the ropes now. Rollins runs the ropes again and nails a suicide dive on both opponents, taking them down on the floor. Fans chant “burn it down!” as Rollins brings Akam back in. Rollins springboards in and takes him down. Rezar is up in the ring now but Rollins drops him with a Slingblade. Rollins with a Blockbuster on Akam but he kicks out at 2. Drake cheers AOP on as Rollins struggles to get to his feet first. Rollins cranks up for the Stomp as fans chant “burn it down!” again.
Rollins kicks Akam but Drake gets on the apron to distract the referee, allowing Rezar to get involved. They double team Rollins but he fights them both off with kicks to the face. Rollins drops Rezar with a kick and goes to the top. Rollins nails a Frogsplash on Rezar for a close 2 count. Rollins drops Akam from the apron. Rezar blocks a Stomp and nails a powerbomb. Akam tags in for the double team neckbreaker – powerbomb combo. Rezar makes the pin to win the titles.
Winners and New RAW Tag Team Champions: The Authors of Pain
– After the match, Drake hits the ring to celebrate with Akam and Rezar as they’re handed the titles. They leave as the music stops and we see Dean Ambrose come walking through the crowd. Ambrose slowly enters the ring as the “you sold out!” chants start. Ambrose drops down to one knee in front of Rollins takes a mic. “You want to know why I did what I did?” Ambrose stands back up as Rollins asks why. Ambrose decks him and drops him with Dirty Deeds as fans boo. Ambrose walks the ramp and stops at the top as Rollins recovers on the mat. Ambrose keeps walking to the back. Cole asks Renee if she can shed any light on what’s going on and she says she’s tried talking to him about it but there’s no reasoning with him there right now. We see Rollins struggling to get to his feet as the “burn it down!” chants continue.
– We get a look back at Becky Lynch’s promo on Ronda Rousey from last week’s SmackDown. Still to come tonight, Rousey will respond. Back to commercial.
– We get a look at how Braun Strowman destroyed security trying to get to Baron Corbin earlier tonight. Corbin is backstage with Charly Caruso now. She asks if he’s afraid of the consequences he will face if Strowman catches him. Corbin says he didn’t run and he’s not afraid of Strowman. Corbin will be there if Strowman wants a match but Strowman wants to destroy him, not wrestle, and he’s not letting that happen. Caruso reveals that Corbin set up a make-shift studio in a storage room for this interview. Corbin says she just told the world where he is. Strowman appears and takes out more members of the security team as Corbin retreats to safety. Strowman walks off looking for Corbin.
– We go to the ring and out comes Dolph Ziggler.
Ziggler says Shane McMahon is not the best in the world, despite how the WWE World Cup tournament ended. Ziggler says we are looking at the best in the world. He goes on about how once again he dominated and proved he’s the best but what happened? The conspiracies kicked in. He talks about how Drew McIntyre was ejected from ringside, how a SmackDown referee allowed The Miz to attack him from behind and how Shane bullied himself into a tournament he wasn’t even in… Ziggler is interrupted by the sound of Elias’ guitar.
Elias starts playing under the spotlight as the arena goes wild for him. Elias says the crowd reaction is the respect he deserves. Elias addresses Ziggler’s complaints and is going to sum it up real quick – Ziggler is a loser. Elias mentions Oasis and how the Gallaghers said they would reunite because of his song. Ziggler interrupts but Elias tells him to shut up and let him sing. Elias performs his latest song and takes shots at Ziggler with the lyrics. Ziggler challenges Elias to come say it in his face and here he comes as the crowd pops. We go to commercial as Elias walks to the ring.
– Back from the break and we get a quick look at The Lucha House Party. We cut to a backstage promo from The Revival, who knocks The Lucha House Party for bringing kicks & flips to RAW. They say the RAW tag team division has no room for The Loser House Party and they will send them back to 205 Live where they belong.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Elias
We go to the ring and this match is beginning. Back and forth to start off. Ziggler connects with a dropkick and talks some trash. Elias turns it around and drops Ziggler with an elbow for a 2 count. Elias takes Ziggler back to the mat and keeps him grounded.
Ziggler turns it around with a cheap uppercut out of the corner. Ziggler with a neckbreaker for a 2 count. Ziggler keeps Elias down with a bodyscissors now. They tangle some more on the mat. Ziggler with strikes after they work to their feet. Elias with a mule kick from the corner. Elias goes to the top and goes for a big elbow drop but Ziggler rolls out of the way. Both men are down as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ziggler has Elias down in the middle of the ring. They fight up and Elias blocks a neckbreaker with a backslide for a 2 count. Ziggler with an uppercut and another pin attempt for 2. Ziggler talks some trash and pushes Elias around. Elias tackles Ziggler and rocks him. Ziggler fights back and stomps on the knee. Ziggler rakes Elias’ face across the top rope as the referee warns him. Ziggler with shots in the corner now. Elias fights out of the corner and Ziggler fights back. Ziggler with a neckbreaker.
Ziggler stands over Elias and shows off some. Ziggler drops an elbow to the chest for a 2 count. Ziggler keeps Elias grounded with another submission, telling the referee to ask him if he quits. They get up and trade shots in the middle of the ring now. Elias drops Ziggler with a shoulder tackle. Elias unloads with stomps in the corner. Elias keeps control but Ziggler misses a counter after an Electric Chair and they tangle back & forth. Elias droops Ziggler with a jumping knee for a 2 count. Ziggler counters a move but misses a boot. Elias counters and nails the sitdown powerbomb for a close 2 count. They get up and trade more strikes. Ziggler unloads and rolls Elias up for a 2 count. Elias blocks the Zig Zag. Ziggler dodges a knee and hits the Zig Zag for a close 2 count as Elias gets his foot on the bottom rope.
Ziggler argues with the referee about the count as fans pop. Ziggler shows frustration as the crowd rallies for Elias. Elias catches Ziggler and nails Drift Away for the win.
– After the match, Elias stands tall and has his arm raised as the music hits. We go to replays as Ziggler watches Elias make his exit.
– Still to come, Ronda Rousey will address her Survivor Series opponent. Back to commercial.
– Charly Caruso is backstage with Kurt Angle to talk about tonight’s match with Baron Corrbin. Angle says he knows Corbin’s weaknesses and he knows how to beat him.
– We go to the ring and out comes RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey as the announcers hype her Survivor Series match with SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch.
Fans chant Rousey’s name before she takes the mic. Ronda brings up how Becky said she would rip her arm off at Survivor Series. Ronda gives Becky some props and fans chant her name briefly. Rousey praises Becky for her performance at WWE Evolution and says Becky has her respect but Becky better not confuse her respect with weakness. Rousey says she is the last woman who Becky wants to disrespect. Ronda knocks Becky for going to clown college and being a stewardess. Rousey says she loves the new Becky and the new attitude but it will take a lot more than a new attitude to beat her. Rousey says she is a natural born killer and in two weeks, she wants Becky to bring all of her angst, her rage her pent-up resentment, everything she’s got because Ronda wants a challenge. Becky may say she’s The Man but Ronda is the baddest bitch on the planet, she says. Rouse drops the mic and her music hits.
Rousey is about to leave the ring when Nia Jax’s music interrupts and out she comes. Jax says Ronda is all fired up and got her going in the back. Jax says Survivor Series is like Evolution, she’s fighting for the entire RAW locker room, not just herself. Jax knows Ronda won’t let them down but after she makes Becky tap at Survivor Series, Jax will be waiting for her. Champ. They stare at each other and Rousey laughs. The music interrupts and out comes Ember Moon to the ring. Cole leads us to a video package on WWE’s new partnership with Girl Up.
Nia Jax vs. Ember Moon
We come back from the video as Nia Jax and Ember Moon stare each other down in the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get the bell. They go at it and Moon looks to mount offense. Jax just tosses her out of the ring. Jax brings it back into the ring but Moon nails a kick. More back and forth now as Moon looks to mount some momentum. Jax catches her in mid-crossbody to turn it around. Jax dominates Moon now and launches her across the ring. Jax works over Moon while she’s down and covers for a 2 count. Jax ties Moon up in a submission now, telling the referee to ask her if she quits. Moon starts fading in the hold.
Moon finally fights out and ducks a clothesline. Jax overpowers but Moon kicks her a few times. Jax drives Moon to the mat to cut her off. Jax scoops Moon and sends her face-first into the top turnbuckle. Jax levels Moon again and runs the ropes for a big leg drop but Moon rolls out of the way. Jax gets up first but Moon kicks her in the head. Moon with another counter and more strikes as she makes a comeback. Moon springboards with a crossbody for a 2 count as Jax powers up. Moon screams out and rocks Jax with a big forearm. Jax still kicks out at 2, sending Moon flying across the ring with the kick out.
Jax shoves Moon into the corner but misses a splash as Moon moves out of the way. Moon goes for the tornado DDT but Jax blocks it. Moon with an enziguri but Jax is still standing. Jax catches Moon with a Samoan Drop for the pin to win.
Winner: Nia Jax
– After the match, Jax recovers and raises her arms until the music interrupts and out comes Tamina Snuka. Tamina marches to the ring as Jax watches. They stare each other down, standing over Moon. Tamina looks down at Moon, as does Jax. Tamina grabs Moon and nails a Samoan Drop, right in front of Jax. Some fans boo. Jax looks confused but she tells Tamina to turn Moon over. Tamina turns Moon over into a Boston Crab. Jax starts dropping elbow on Moon as fans boo. Jax drops another big shot to Moon while Snuka keeps her down. Jax and Tamina hug in the middle of the ring and raise their arms as Jax’s music hits. Snuka and Jax leave together.
– Kayla Braxton is backstage with Finn Balor. Balor says Bobby Lashley is the most powerful and explosive man he’s been in the ring with and he’s getting more intense each week. Balor calls Lio Rush a little runt when referencing his recent interference. Balor says Manchester has been a city divided but tonight the city is Balor Club and Balor Club is for everyone. Balor is all smiles as he walks off. Still to come, Lashley vs. Balor. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and the announcers hype WrestleMania 35 travel packages, on sale now.
– Charly Caruso catches up with Baron Corbin backstage and he blames her for how Braun Strowman keeps finding him. Corbin says he has an emergency appointment tonight and won’t be facing Kurt Angle. Drew McIntyre is his replacement. Corbin hops in a car and drives off right as Strowman rushes in to try and catch him. Corbin speeds away.
Bobby Lashley vs. Finn Balor
We go to the ring and out comes Bobby Lashley with Lio Rush, who is not speaking on the mic yet. They enter the ring and Rush takes the mic. Rush praises Lashley and takes a shot at Manchester. Rush goes on about Lashley’s physique. Some fans chant “boring!” and Rush tells them to get over it. Rush says the crowd has made Lashley upset and now he will take it out on Finn Balor. Balor’s music hits and out he comes. Balor does his entrance and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and the match begins. Lashley overpowers and takes control for the first few minutes. Lashley with a big suplex for a 2 count. Balor fights back but Lashley kicks him in the gut. Balor sends Lashley out of the ring with a dropkick. Balor runs the ropes for a dive but Rush trips him to boos. Lashley mounts Balor with right hands for a 2 count. Lashley keeps Balor grounded now as Rush smiles.
Lashley powers up from the hold and slams Balor for a 2 count. Lashley keeps Balor grounded in the middle of the ring again. Lashley with a neckbreaker for another close pin attempt. Lashley keeps Balor down in the corner as the referee counts. Rush barks orders from ringside but he’s no longer using the mic like previous weeks. Balor looks to mount offense now. Balor rolls Lashley up for a 2 count. Balor keeps control and nails a double stomp as fans cheer him on. Balor with a big chop in the corner. Lashley catches Balor on his shoulder but he slides out and hits a Slingblade for a pop.
Balor charges for the corner dropkick but Lashley explodes out with a big clothesline. Lashley charges in the corner but Balor moves. Lashley elbows Balor off the apron. Balor goes down on the apron now. Lashley suplexes Balor in from the apron and holds him high in the air before bringing him down. Balor kicks out at 2. Lashley looks a bit frustrated now. Balor with a counter for a 2 count. Balor drops Lashley in the corner and goes to the top. Rush runs interference from the apron. Balor goes back to the top but has to roll through as Lashley gets up. Balor sends Lashley out of the ring. Balor takes out Rush at ringside for a pop. Balor charges to dropkick Rush into the barrier but Lashley takes him out in mid-air. Lashley brings Balor back into the ring and hits the gutwrench face-first into the mat for the pin.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
– After the match, Lashley stands tall over Balor as the music hits. Rush enters the ring to stand with him. The music interrupts and out comes Drew McIntyre to a pop. Drew marches to the ring and stares everyone down. Lashley watches Drew enter the ring. Drew enters and stares right at Lashley, getting in his face and daring him to swing. Lashley backs off and exits the ring with Rush. Drew watches Lashley leave and then turns to Balor to help him up from the mat. Fans cheer. Drew turns and stares at Balor, then pushes him into the ropes to level him with a Claymore Kick. Drew stands over Balor as his music starts back up. Drew stands tall as we go back to commercial.
Kurt Angle vs. Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and Drew looks on as WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle makes his way out, looking to become the Team Captain for the men’s Survivor Series team. Angle attacks early to start but the referee restores order and we get the bell.
They go at it and trade shots. Drew turns it around and connects with a stiff headbutt. McIntyre unloads in the corner now. Drew drops Angle again and works on the arm while keeping him grounded in the middle of the ring. Fans try to rally for Angle as he fights up from his feet. Angle rocks Drew but Drew drops him with an elbow for a quick pin attempt. Drew with a neckbreaker as fans chant for Angle. Drew goes back to work on the arm.
Drew with a big chop in the corner. Angle comes back and hits the Angle Slam out of nowhere. Angle looks to capitalize but Drew rolls out of the ring for a breather. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Drew nails a neckbreaker for a 2 count. We see how Drew sent Angle into the steel ring steps during the break. Drew with a suplex and more offense as he keeps Angle down. Angle fights up out of a hold but Drew catches him in a belly-to-belly throw for a 2 count. Drew unloads in the corner and beats Angle down as the referee warns him. Drew takes Angle back down by the arm and keeps him there as fans try to rally.
Angle fights up and out again but Drew scoops him. Angle slides out and hits a German suplex. Angle keeps it held for two more Germans. Angle drops the straps for a pop. Angle goes for another Angle Slam but Drew ends up hitting a big Claymore Kick. Drew stares at Angle while he’s down. Angle tries to power up as Drew talks trash, mocking him. Fans chant for Angle. He goes for the leg but looks dazed and out of it as Drew just takes him back down. Angle struggles on both knees now as Drew offers his leg to him, mocking him. Angle goes for the leg but Drew resists. Drew takes him back down and pounds on his back. Angle looks to be getting emotional as Drew just laughs.
Drew calls Angle a coward and an embarrassment to himself, his family. Drew grabs Angle by the face and keeps putting him down with insults. Angle fires up and grabs the leg, going for the ankle lock. Angle gets it applied in the middle of the ring. Drew powers out and kicks Angle away but clutches his leg in pain. Drew powers up with Angle’s own move, the Angle Slam. Drew uses another Angle move now and applies the ankle lock. Angle finally taps out for the finish.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
– After the bell, Drew keeps the ankle lock applied for a few extra seconds as the referee warns him. Drew stands tall as his music plays and we go to replays. Angle is still down on the mat as Drew taunts & laughs some more on his way out of the ring. Some fans boo as McIntyre marches up the ramp. RAW goes off the air with Angle getting back to his feet in the ring as Drew looks on from the stage.
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- New Details on What Happened During Matt Riddle’s WWE SmackDown Debut Segment
- AJ Styles Opens Up Regarding His Move To SmackDown, Calls Paul Heyman A Liar
- WWE SmackDown Results 7/10/2020
- Possible Title Matches for WWE SummerSlam
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing