– The first WWE RAW after WrestleMania 35 opens live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York City. Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Renee Young.
– We go right to the ring and out comes new WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins as Mike Rome does the introduction. Rollins gets a pop and hits the ring as Cole leads us to a video package on Rollins’ win over Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 35.
Fans chant “you deserve it!” as Rollins takes the mic. Rollins says no, we deserve it. He talks about how he’s waited a long time to stand here with the title. A “thank you Rollins!” chant starts up. Rollins says he feels terrible, like he got ran over by a truck. He goes on about taking German suplexes and F5s. Rollins says he took what Lesnar gave him and he kept getting back up. A “burn it down!” chant starts up as Rollins mentions “questionable tactics” used in the match. Rollins says he didn’t do anything that Lesnar would not have done to him. Rollins goes on and the music interrupts as fans go wild. Out comes The New Day – Big E, Xavier Woods and new WWE Champion Kofi Kingston.
Fans chant for Kofi as The New Day hits the ring. The New Day plugs next week’s Superstar Shake-up and says they’re here because WrestleMania 35 called for a celebration and it can’t wait until SmackDown. They go on about Rollins’ win over Lesnar, which leads to boss for Lesnar and a mocking of Heyman, and Kofi’s win over Daniel Bryan. Kofi says he was in the locker room watching the “Winner Takes All” main event and thought about how well it worked out for new SmackDown Women’s and RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch. Kofi said then he was thinking the new WWE Champion and the new WWE Universal Champion should have the same kind of match here tonight. Fans pop.
Kofi mentions The Shield not being a thing anymore, so The New Day won’t be involved in the match either. Kofi says it will be just one-on-one tonight, title for title. Fans pop and chant “yes!” as they meet in the middle of the ring. They get a little serious now and stare each other down as a “this is awesome!” chant starts. Rollins accepts the challenge and they have some words while Big E and Woods celebrate off to the side.
– Still to come, Becky Lynch is here. Also, Baron Corbin will be here to celebrate his win. The Revival will get a WrestleMania rematch from new RAW Tag Team Champions Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder as well. Ryder and Hawkins come out to stand on the announce table, raising the titles in the air. We go to commercial.
RAW Tag Team Titles Match: The Revival vs. Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
Back from the break and both teams are in the ring for this WrestleMania 35 rematch – The Revival’s Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, new RAW Tag Team Champions Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.
We get some stalling early on but Ryder goes at it with Dash. Dash takes control. Ryder ends up dropping him with a clothesline and keeping control. Hawkins tags in and goes to work but Dash rocks him with a forearm. Dawson tags back in for some double teaming. Dawson with chops in the corner. Dawson takes Hawkins down and keeps him grounded. Hawkins turns it around and gets hyped up as he makes the comeback on Dawson. Dawson ends up putting Hawkins down with an uppercut. Dash tags in and they hit the Hart Attack on Hawkins for a 2 count. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ryder unloads on both opponents as he comes in. Ryder with a Broski Booth to both of them and a tag to Hawkins. Hawkins drops an elbow to the chest on Dash for a 2 count. Hawkins ends up suckering Dash in for a close 2 count, like he did to win at WrestleMania. Ryder tags in for the double team on Dash but it backfires and Dash gets a 2 count with his feet on the ropes. Dawson with a Brainbuster to Hawkins on the floor. The Revival with a big double team to Ryder for a close 2 count.
Ryder counters a double team attempt and gets rolled up by Dawson. More back and forth between the two teams now. The Revival hits a Shatter Machine but this leads to Hawkins getting the roll-up on Wilder.
Winners: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins
– After the match, Hawkins and Ryder retreat up the ramp with the titles as The Revival looks on from the ring.
– Back from a commercial and out comes Baron Corbin to boos.
Corbin hits the ring and takes the mic as “asshole!” chants start up. Corbin says he listened to fans whine for weeks about how WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle deserved someone better for his Farewell Match at WrestleMania 35. Corbin says he proved to everyone that Angle doesn’t even deserve to be in the same ring as him. Fans chant “shut the fuck up!” now and Corbin calls them classy, and says he would expect nothing less from a bunch of dirty New Yorkers. Corbin goes on about his accomplishments and Angle. He says after the victory, he feels like he deserves a gold medal of his own. The music interrupts and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle to a pop.
Angle takes the mic as a “thank you Kurt!” chant starts. Angle thanks them back. Angle says last night Corbin was the better man and Angle’s career is officially over. Fans boo. Angle says Corbin’s career is just getting started. Angle offers his had for a shake and wishes Corbin all the best luck in the world. Angle holds the shake and says bad luck, that is. Angle lifts Corbin with an Angle Slam. Angle then applies the ankle lock as Corbin screams in pain. Angle celebrates as his music hits. Lars Sullivan’s music interrupts and out he comes to the ring.
Lars enters the ring and stares Angle down. Angle stares back. Lars suddenly scoops Angle and drives him into the mat. Lars stands over Angle and yells at him. Fans chant “asshole” as Lars goes to the top rope and delivers a big flying headbutt to the heart. Lars makes his exit and laughs some while heading up the ramp to his music. We go to replays. Lars stops on the stage and looks back at the ring, smiling. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see how Lars just debuted.
Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley
We go to the ring and out comes Alexa Bliss. Cole talks about how she issued a challenge to Sasha Banks and Bayley on Twitter earlier. Bliss waits for her opponent and out comes Bayley.
The bell rings and Bayley isn’t falling for Bliss’ games as she goes right to work on her. Bliss ends up leveling Bayley with a right hand to the jaw on the outside. They bring it back in the ring and Bliss keeps control. Bliss with a clothesline and another big shot to the face. Bliss kicks Bayley around until Bayley rams her back into the corner. More back and forth now. Bayley ends up slamming Bliss back into the turnbuckles for a 2 count.
Bliss kicks Bayley out of the ring but she comes right back in. Bliss drops Bayley with a DDT for the pin to win.
Winner: Alexa Bliss
– After the match, Bliss celebrates and makes her exit as the music hits.
– Still to come, Becky Lynch will be here.
– Back from the break and out comes new RAW Women’s and new SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch to a big pop. We get a video package of her “Winner Takes All” WrestleMania 35 main event win over Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair.
Becky mentions being a bartender at a nearby bar just 9 years ago. There are a lot of chants and cheers for Becky as she takes it all in. Becky mentions how Ronnie and Ric’s Daughter did a lot of talking but in the end, the woman who walked into WrestleMania with nothing is the one who left with everything. Becky goes on and gets a “Becky 2 Belts” chant going, saying it has a nice ring to it. Becky says when Rousey is done sulking and wants to come back for more, The Man will be waiting. But for here and now, she knows the other women of RAW and SmackDown want a shot but she sends a warning to them. Becky goes on and gets more chants. She makes her exit but the music interrupts and out comes Lacey Evans.
Evans struts down the ramp like she’s been doing for weeks. Becky watches from the bottom of the ramp. Evans stops and stares Becky down. Evans rocks Becky in the face out of nowhere. Evans turns and walks back up the ramp but Becky runs and attacks her from behind. They brawl up the ramp now and end up on the stage. Becky goes for the Disarm Her but Lacey resists and scrambles away. Lacey stands tall to the side of the stage as officials hold Becky back. Lacey taunts Becky as Becky’s music hits.
– Still to come, Dean Ambrose’s final match in WWE, against Bobby Lashley, and the “Winner Takes All” main event between Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston.
– Charly Caruso is backstage with Seth Rollins now. She asks why he accepted Kofi’s challenge and he talks about this being what he loves. He also felt a little insulted because this is RAW, not SmackDown, this is his show and if Kofi wants to get in his face, he better be prepared to accept the consequences for his actions and better bring his A Game because B Plus won’t get the job done around here.
Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. Chad Gable and Bobby Roode
We go to the ring and out comes Ricochet first. Aleister Black is out next. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Chad Gable and Bobby Roode. Things start to get going as Gable and Black go at it. They have a face off after a sequence and Gable nails Black in the throat, then slams him with a suplex. Roode tags in for some double teaming. Roode stomps away on Black in the corner now. Gable and Roode end up on the floor. Black leaps out with double knees to Gable. Ricochet with a big moonsault to Roode. Ricochet brings Roode back into the ring for a close 2 count.
Ricochet keeps control of Roode and works him on the mat now. Roode fights back and tags in Gable for a double team attempt but Ricochet fights them off. Ricochet elbows Roode away and catches a kick from Gable. Ricochet going for a dive to the floor but Roode sends him out by pulling the ropes. Ricochet lands hard on the floor and sells the landing. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Gable goes at it with Ricochet. Gable with a big throw. Gable sends Ricochet down into the corner as Roode tags back in for a double team. Roode comes right back with a clothesline to Ricochet for a 2 count. Ricochet finally gets an opening after dropping Gable. Black and Roode tag in at the same time. Black unloads with strikes. Black with a moonsault to take down both opponents. Roode kicks out at 2.
Black keeps control of Roode but they trade shots now. Black with close 2 counts. Ricochet tags in and Black kicks Roode in the head, allowing Ricochet to suplex Roode. Gable breaks the pin up but Black sends Gable out of the ring. Gable brings Black out of the ring and pounds on him. Ricochet goes to the top but Roode runs up and meets him. Ricochet knocks Rode back to the mat. Gable runs up with a cheap shot to knock Ricochet off the top as Roode has the referee distracted. Roode capitalizes but Ricochet kicks out just in time. Gable with a big moonsault for a close 2 count. Roode and Black tangle through the ropes, going to the floor together. Gable and Ricochet trade counters. Ricochet with a big shot to the jaw for the pin to win.
Winner: Ricochet and Aleister Black
– After the bell, Roode immediately comes back into the ring and drops Ricochet from behind as the music was starting up. Black comes in to check on his partner as Roode and Gable head up the ramp.
– We get more stills from WrestleMania 35, from the Elias and John Cena segment. Elias is backstage now. He says he had something special planned for us last night but it was ruined by Cena’s rap music, if you can even call it that. Elias says the McMahon family has given him more time tonight and he will show no mercy to whoever interrupts him, whether it’s someone from WWE NXT, a Hall of Famer, or Vince McMahon himself. Elias says there will be hell to pay if someone interrupts him.
Dean Ambrose vs. Bobby Lashley
We go to the ring and out comes Dean Ambrose for what they are billing as his final match in WWE. Renee says she can’t believe this is happening. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and we get some sort of bizarre vignette for a Superstar. It looks to be some kind of crazy buzzard or bird, that’s possibly coughing, appearing out of a brown box. Bray Wyatt maybe?
Ambrose waits in the ring as Bobby Lashley comes out with Lio Rush. They head to the ring and Lashley promises to watch out after Ambrose’s wife while he’s gone. Ambrose snaps and unloads on Lashley. They brawl to the floor, into the barriers and the mat. The bell never rang but they brawl up the rap now. Rush was also taken out by Ambrose at ringside. They fight on the stage and Ambrose sends Lashley into the LED board. Rush cheers Lashley on now. Ambrose drops Lashley with a Dirty Deeds on the stage. Ambrose clears the announce table but Lashley drops him with a huge Spear on the stage. Fans chant “Lashley sucks!” now. Rush talks trash as Lashley drives Ambrose through the announce table. Fans chant “you still suck!” now. Renee and referees come over to check on Ambrose as fans chant “thank you Ambrose!” at him.
– Still to come, the “Winner Takes All” main event.
– We see Sami Zayn backstage walking for his return to RAW. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get more stills from WrestleMania 35.
– We go to another “man in the mirror” promo form Mojo Rawley. He’s talking to himself and wondering where was he at last night for WrestleMania 35. There’s some blue artwork of cracks or lines around one of his eyes.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Sami Zayn vs. Finn Balor
We go to the ring and out comes Sami Zayn to make his WWE return from double shoulder surgery. Fans sing for Sami and he says hello. He introduces himself. Sami mentions returning on the post-WrestleMania RAW and says his schedule is open so he could really go for a match about right now. He asks if anyone in the back wants a match. The music finally hits and out comes new WWE Intercontinental Champion Finn Balor. Balor is not dressed as his Demon King character we saw at WrestleMania. Balor hits the ring and Rome announces that this will now be for the title. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings. They lock up and Balor goes to the ropes but Sami backs him off. More back and forth for a few minutes. Sami takes Balor down and grounds him. Balor ends up coming back and they stare each other down. The crowd is really doing their own thing with the chants and songs in this one. They lock up again and Sami takes Balor back down. Sami gets sent to the floor but he comes right back in. Sami looks to leap this time but he plays some games with Balor, who looks on unimpressed. Balor comes back in but Sami grounds him with a side headlock again. Balor finally lands a dropkick to pick up the pace. Sami kicks out at 2. Balor grounds Sami now, working on the shoulder.
Balor keeps control and keeps working on the shoulder. Sami backs Balor into the rope and delivers a big chop. Sami steps up the aggression now, taking Balor to another corner for another chop. Sami with more offense. Balor comes back off a counter and hits a basement dropkick. Balor with a double stomp and more cheers. Balor delivers more chops. Sami blocks a chop and kicks Balor’s hand. They trade big shots in the middle of the ring now. Balor drops Sami with an overhead kick and they both go down for a pop. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Balor sends Sami out. The bring it back in the ring and Sami hits a big Blue Thunderbomb for a close 2 count. Balor with a Slingblade. Balor sends it into the corner and goes to the top. Balor hits a Coup de Grace but Sami catches his legs and rolls him for a 2 count. Sami ends up launching Balor into the corner with an Exploder suplex. Balor blocks the Helluva Kick and hits the Coup de Grace for the pin to win.
Winner: Finn Balor
– After the match, Balor stands tall with the title as his music hits. We go to replays. Balor backs up the ramp with the title around his waist as Sami looks on from the ring. Sami looks on from his knees in the ring as fans applaud him. Sami takes the mic and says he really thought coming out here tonight would cure what ails him but all it did was reinforce what he’s realized over the past 9 months -it genuinely seems like fans miss him. Fans pop and cheer Sami on. Sami says from the bottom of his heart… he honestly didn’t miss any of this or any of the fans. They boo him now. Sami says so it turns out WWE is a super toxic environment and it’s not because of the McMahons or the other WWE Superstars, its because of this audience. Sami goes on about how miserable the fans are and how they only get joy and satisfaction out of being critics. Sami says this is the only thing that gives the fans any sense of self importance. He goes on running the fans down, saying the fans have become the evil overlords of WWE. Sami says he’s always done what’s right and now the right thing isn’t to come back and save WWE, and it’s not to come and Takeover the WWE, in his best Triple H voice, but the right thing to do is come out every single week and hold each and every fan accountable, because no one else will. “See you in hell,” Sami drops the mic as fans were giving him the “What?!” treatment. Sami exits the ring and argues with some fans at ringside.
– Elias is up next. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what happened with Becky Lynch and Lacey Evans.
– Sarah Schreiber is backstage when Dana Brooke interrupts her. Brooke congratulates Becky Lynch and says we saw earlier that there’s a line to get a shot from Becky now. Dana knows she’s not at the front but she’s no longer at the back, so she will seize the moment if it’s in front of her. She congratulates Becky again and walks off.
– We go to the ring and Elias is out. He talks about John Cena bringing back the Dr. of Thuganomics to confront him at WrestleMania 35. Elias is here to show us how easy it is to rap. He starts rapping now.
Elias mentions the next person to interrupt him will be a dead man. Fans pop as the reference to The Undertaker. The lights go out and come back on as the gongs hit. The Undertaker makes his grand entrance to the ring as fans go wild. Taker appears in the ring as the crowd gets even louder, chanting his name now. Elias stares Taker down, guitar in hand. He starts to leave the ring but stops and turns back around. Taker is still staring him down.
Elias slowly turns and faces Taker as a “holy shit!” chant starts up. Elias and Taker slowly step to each other. Elias turns again but turns right back around to attack but he runs into a big boot from Taker, and goes down. Taker grabs Elias and delivers a big chokeslam in the middle of the ring as fans pop. Taker removes his jacket now. Taker scoops Elias and drives him in the middle of the ring with a Tombstone piledriver. Fans cheer Taker on again and count a pin as he covers Elias. Taker stands up as the lights go back down and his music starts back up. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get more stills from WrestleMania 35.
Winner Takes All: Kofi Kingston vs. Seth Rollins
Back from the break and out comes new WWE Champion Kofi Kingston and new WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins. Both titles are on the line in this match. We get formal ring introductions from Rome. Back and forth to start the match. Rollins takes Kofi down with a headlock and grounds him.
Kofi fights free with an elbow. They both try several finishers but they’re all countered, including SOS, Trouble In Paradise, the Ripcord and the Stomp. We get a stalemate after another back and forth. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and they trade big shots as the crowd goes along with them. Kofi leaps through the air but Rollins dropkicks him in mid-air and they both go down. More back and forth on the mat now. Rollins rolls Kofi up for 2. Rollins cranks up for the Stomp but Kofi rolls him for a 2 count. Kofi with a big DDT for another 2 count. Kofi goes to the top but Rollins runs up and cuts him off. Kofi sends Rollins to the floor and he lands hard on the outside. Kofi is up top when The Bar, Sheamus and Cesaro, suddenly hit the ring and attack the WWE Champion for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Kofi Kingston
– After the match, Rollins hits the ring to make the save but The Bar beats him down as well. Kofi comes back for the save. Rollins joins him. Rollins and Kofi clear the ring. Rollins takes the mic and asks what’s wrong with them interrupting a match like that. Sheamus says they can do what they want. Rollins says they can finish their match later but he’s got a bone to pick with The Bar right now, if Kofi is down to help. The Bar accepts the challenge and the bell rings.
The Bar vs. Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston
Fans chant “bullshit” as the match starts. Seth Rollins sends Sheamus to the floor and unloads on Cesaro but Cesaro drops him on the apron at one point. Kofi Kingston leaps off the steel ring steps at Cesaro but he gets driven into the barrier. We go to commercial with The Bar in control.
Back from the break and The Bar keeps Rollins down in the ring. Fans try to rally for Rollins as he fights back. Kofi finally gets the hot tag and flies in on Sheamus. They go at it and Kofi hits the Boom Drop. Kofi rallies fans and goes for Trouble In Paradise but Sheamus ducks. Kofi comes right back with a SOS but Cesaro saves the pin.
Cesaro sends Rollins to the floor but Kofi sends Cesaro to the floor. Kofi goes to the top and leaps at The Bar but they catch him on the floor. Rollins runs over and makes the save with a suicide dive into The Bar. Kofi brings Sheamus back in and goes to the top. Kofi leaps with a big crossbody but Sheamus somehow kicks out at 2. Cesaro ends up getting a cheap shot on Kofi as the referee wasn’t looking. Sheamus with a big knee to Kofi for a close 2 count.
The Bar hits a big double team on Kofi from the corner for a 2 count as Rollins breaks the pin up. Rollins blocks the rolling senton on the floor and superkicks Sheamus, then lays him out on the outside. Cesaro goes for the Neutralizer but Kofi counters. Cesaro goes for a Cesaro Swing but Kofi rolls him up for a 2 count. Rollins tags in and Kofi hits a Trouble In Paradise on Cesaro. Rollins follows up with a Stomp on Cesaro for the pin to win.
Winners: Seth Rollins and Kofi Kingston
– After the match, Rollins’ music hits as he and Kofi take their titles to stand tall in the middle of the ring. They do a show of respect and raise their arms as we go to replays. Kofi poses in the corner while Rollins poses on the mat, titles in the air. The RAW after WrestleMania 35 goes off the air with Rollins and Kingston celebrating.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”