– The post-WrestleMania 33 edition of WWE RAW opens live from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– We go right to the ring and out comes RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon as the boos start. JoJo introduces her. Stephanie slowly walks to the ring and sells the beating from Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 34. Her arm is in a sling. We see stills from the match – Stephanie in the arm bar, Rousey standing tall with Kurt Angle after their win over Stephanie and Triple H.
Stephanie enters the ring and takes the mic but a loud “you tapped out” chant starts up. Stephanie admits she expected a little more from the people here. They boo her more. Stephanie knows the crowd the night after WrestleMania has a little bit different international flavor, which she could smell on the way to the ring. She mentions how other crowds would have some sympathy. They chant “you tapped out” again. Stephanie says they’re saying she tapped out but everyone has to admit they were surprised by one woman last night for the transition she made. Stephanie says that woman is her. She thanks the fans for their props. Stephanie says she knew she could show everyone what Rousey is made of if she brought her into this world. Stephanie thanks the crowd again and says she deserves the pat on the back. Stephanie introduces Rousey next and out she comes as her music hits.
Rousey gets a big pop and enters the ring. Stephanie admits the better woman won last night. Fans chant Rousey’s name. Stephanie says she was spectacular. She goes on with the praise for Rousey and says she really is a role model for women and everyone else. Stephanie says she got beat by the best in the world. Stephanie says with Rousey’s talent and Stephanie’s spotlight, there’s nowhere they can’t go together. Stephanie can put the WWE machine behind her and they will really go places. Stephanie says with her in Rousey’s corner, people will really support her and believe in her. Fans chant “bullshit” now. Stephanie says Rousey is smarter than the people because she’s a businesswoman and she knows that the talents need the office. Stephanie goes on and says she paid the price last night. Fans chant “shut the fuck up” at Stephanie now. Stephanie has just one more thing to say. She asks fans to give it up for her friend, WWE’s “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey. Rousey is still smiling. Stephanie approaches for a handshake and they shake in the middle of the ring. They also hug as fans boo. The expression on Rousey’s face changes as she grabs Stephanie from the hug. Rousey drops Stephanie into the arm bar as Stephanie pleads with her and fans cheer. Rousey breaks the hold and officials run out to check on Stephanie. Rousey stands tall and shrugs as her music starts back up. Rousey makes her exit as we go to replays. Stephani turns around and waves to the crowd from the stage. We see medics tending to Stephanie while she’s still down on the mat. Fans chant “you deserve it” after Rousey’s music stops. Stephanie is helped out of the ring as fans sing “goodbye!” to her now. JoJo asks the crowd to please show a little respect for Stephanie and the boos get louder.
– We go to the announcers and they wonder how the crowd could be like this. They give us a warning about the post-WrestleMania crowd and how they might act tonight, something they’ve warned about for 2 of 3 years in a row now. Still to come, Roman Reigns will be here. Also, new WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins and new RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax. Alexa Bliss has demanded an opportunity to prove why Jax is not in her element. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see stills from WrestleMania 34.
Nia Jax and Ember Moon vs. Mickie James and Alexa Bliss
Back from the break and out comes new RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax. Fans chant “you deserve it” to her. Her partner is out next. Alexa Bliss is out next with Mickie James. Bliss talks about how Jax is just a big bully who likes to throw her weight around. Bliss makes fat jokes and the crowd responds with an “asshole” chant. Bliss says she lost last night because she was distraught over Jax beating up Mickie for no reason. Bliss says she lost because she’s a compassionate woman and was competing under emotional distress when she saw what happened to Mickie. Bliss says everyone in the back knows Jax is cold inside and that’s why she has no partner tonight. Jax tells Bliss to shut up. Jax says Bliss is right, she enjoyed every second of the beatings she gave last night. Jax announces that she’s our new RAW Women’s Champion and fans cheer. Jax says Bliss is wrong about tonight because she does have a partner. Oh yea. And her name is… Ember Moon. Fans pop as the former WWE NXT Women’s Champion makes her way out, just two nights after losing the title to Shayna Baszler at the “Takeover: New Orleans” event.
Back from the break and Jax goes at it with Mickie, taking control into the corner. Fans chant for Moon. Bliss tags in and works over Jax in the corner, yelling at the referee. Cole says he heard rumors on Bliss and Mickie lobbying to go to SmackDown in the Superstar Shakeup. Jax grabs Mickie and Bliss at once and headbutts Bliss. She grabs Mickie and yanks her around, saving her for Ember. Ember tags in and unloads on Mickie. Moon with a neckbreaker and a suplex as fans cheer. Mickie nails a kick and tags in Bliss.
Bliss charges but Ember fights her off as fans chant for NXT. Moon with a step-up enziguri. Moon with more offense and a sloppy crossbody from the second rope for a 2 count. Moon keeps control and goes to the top. Moon nails the Eclipse on Bliss for the pin.
Winners: Ember Moon and Nia Jax
– After the match, Moon and Jax stand tall as Moon’s music hits. Jax raises her arm as we go to replays.
– RAW General Manager Kurt Angle is backstage on the phone with someone. Angle says Ember is the spark the RAW women’s division needs. He says the Superstar Shakeup is next week but they’re getting started early. He teases more surprises later but finishes his call when RAW Tag Team Champion Braun Strowman walks in. His partner Nicholas, who is son to referee John Cone, is also there. Braun reveals that they are relinquishing the titles. Braun mentions Nicholas is still int he 4th grade but as soon as he’s done with school, they’re coming back for the titles. Nicholas promises someone will get these hands.
– We get a teaser for No Way Jose from NXT. Back to commercial.
No Way Jose vs. John Skyler
Back from the break and out comes No Way Jose, another call-up from NXT. Jose has his conga line with him and they hang around at ringside to watch the match. NXT enhancement talent John Skyler waits in the ring.
Jose strikes first and hits the big wind-up knockout punch for the quick win.
Winner: No Way Jose
– After the match, Jose celebrates with the conga line around ringside as his music hits.
– The Bar approaches Kurt Angle backstage and they want their titles back since Braun and Nicholas have relinquished them. Angle says there’s no way he’s giving them back because they lost to a 10 year old. Angle announces a set of tag team matches, called the Tag Team Eliminator, to determine who will face The Bar on April 27th in Saudi Arabia for the vacant titles.
Tag Team Eliminator Match: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The Revival
Back from the break and the match is underway. The winners of this match will face the winners of another match to be held tonight, on next week’s show. The winner of that match will face The Bar in Saudi Arabia. We see Cesaro and Sheamus backstage watching.
Luke Gallows fights off Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder but they end up double teaming him. Karl Anderson tries to cut them off but can’t. Things calm down some with Dash focusing on Gallows’ leg. Gallows sends Dash back into the corner hard. Dawson comes in and stops the tag, then goes back to work on Gallows.
Anderson finally gets a tag and unloads. Anderson sends Dash to the floor and launches himself onto him. Anderson and Dawson go at it now. Anderson with a close 2 count as Dash breaks it up. Gallows takes out Dash but he also goes down. Anderson rolls Dawson up for a 2 count. Anderson doesn’t see the tag and the finish has The Revival double team Anderson with the Shatter Machine for the win. The Revival advances to next week.
Winners: The Revival
– After the match, The Revival stands tall as we go to replays.
– The announcers lead us to a video promo for World Wish Day with John Cena.
– Still to come, Seth Rollins is here. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes the new WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins.
Rollins hits the ring and fans chant “you deserve it” at him. Rollins comments on that being the loudest “burn it down” he’s heard. Fans chant “burn it down” now. Rollins says after last night’s match at WrestleMania 34, he can finally say that Seth Freakin’ Rollins is back, baby. Fans chant “yes!” now. Rollins says the crowd is wild and a lot of fun tonight. Rollins admits Grand Slam Rollins has a nice ring to it. Fans chant “Grand Slam Rollins” to him now. Rollins says he finally caught up to Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose, and every member of The Shield is now a Grand Slam Champion, which is cool. Rollins goes on but the music interrupts and out comes Finn Balor.
Balor speaks on the way to the ring and says he has something to get off his chest, something that he’s been thinking about all day. Rollins welcomes him into the ring. Fans do a “too sweet” chant now. Balor congratulates Rollins and says he deserves it. Fans chant “you deserve it” to interrupt again. Balor says Rollins was the better man last night but last night was a Triple Threat with The Miz. There was a winner, there was a loser and then there was Balor, left wanting more. Balor says he came out to be the first person that steps up and challenges Rollins for the title. Fans chant “yes!” again. They shake on it in the middle of the ring but the music hits and out comes former champion The Miz with Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas.
Miz says he is more than happy to interrupt this celebration. He wants to be the first to say Rollins does not deserve this. Fans chant “asshole” at Miz. Miz says he deserves it because he made the IC Title the most prestigious title in WWE. Miz says he walked to the ring by himself last night because he knew if The Miztourage came with him then he would never hear the end of it when he beat Rollins and Balor. Rollins asks if Miz just admitted he can’t win without The Miztourage. Miz goes on and says he’s now a changed man, he became a father to a beautiful daughter two weeks ago. Balor and Rollins congratulate him. Miz says he’s realized that everything he does now affects his daughter’s life. Miz claims Maryse and his daughter watched the match last night and she cried when Miz lost the title. Fans boo. Miz says Rollins made his little princess cry, which made his wife cry. Miz says he’s man enough to admit that them crying made him cry. Rollins admits he’s proud of Miz for admitting he cried… because that’s what everyone does when they try to watch Miz wrestle. Rollins says Miz won’t be getting a title shot because as good as he thinks he is, he can’t lace Rollins’ boots. Miz tells Balor to go to the back of the line because he’s due a rematch. Rollins says if Miz would like to cash in on his rematch clause, they can do it right here, right now. Fans chant “yes!” and Miz hypes the match up but says it’s not happening now. Miz says he’s wearing a custom suit and will be getting the rematch when he wants, at the upcoming Backlash pay-per-view. This leads to a tag team match being made. Balor and Rollins get ready to go but the music interrupts and out comes Jeff Hardy to a big pop. Jeff stands with Rollins and Balor. The two sides face off as the crowd pops. Dallas, Axel and Miz leave the ring to boos. Jeff’s music starts back up as he stands tall with Rollins and Balor. Miz and The Miztourage watch from the ramp.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns is here. Also, Sasha Banks vs. Mandy Rose. Back to commercial.
– Hardy, Balor and Rollins vs. The Miz and The Miztourage is confirmed for later.
Mandy Rose vs. Sasha Banks
Back from the break and we see Absolution’s Paige, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville waiting in the ring. Sasha Banks is out next. The match is about to begin but the music hits and out comes Bayley. It looks like she’s out to watch Sasha’s back but Sasha looks confused.
The bell rings and Sasha tosses Rose out to the floor. Banks with a baseball slide to knock her back. Banks brings Rose back in and tackles her for strikes. Banks with more offense and a 2 count. Banks keeps Rose grounded now. Sasha keeps control as Rose tries to fight back. Rose finally drops Sasha over the top rope and poses as she’s down. We go to commercial with Rose standing tall.
Back from the break and Sasha with more offense to turn it around. Banks with a dropkick. Banks goes to the top and hits a big flying knee to the face for another 2 count. Banks takes Rose to the floor but Rose drops her. The referee counts. Deville and Paige approach Bayley from behind. Bayley charges at Rose with a clothesline but Rose moves and Bayley clotheslines Banks instead.
Rose takes advantage and brings Banks back into the ring. Bayley is apologizing for what happened. Rose floors Banks with a big knee and covers for the pin.
Winner: Mandy Rose
– After the match, Absolution stands tall in the ring as Paige’s music hits. Bayley walks up the ramp and looks upset as Sasha recovers and looks on. Banks follows Bayley up the ramp as we get a replay of what happened. Paige takes the mic and says some of us know this but some don’t. It hurt her to watch the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal from the sidelines because she was born to do this, she lives for this. Paige says she is unable to compete in the ring due to injuries. She says this is the hardest thing she’s ever had to do… fans chant “thank you Paige” now. Paige says she would like to thank every female Superstar in the back as she’s proud to be a part of this division. She says we all have built the division to be huge, to be something they never thought it would be. She thanks them again. She also wants to thank her family because she wouldn’t be here without them. She thanks Daniel Bryan for returning at WrestleMania and giving her hope. She also thanks WWE Hall of Famer Edge, who she’s talked to this weekend and he helped her see that there is more to life than this. As bad as it hurts her, she now has to go find something else. Paige thanks WWE for allowing her to entertain all of us for the past 4 years. She recalls debuting in New Orleans 4 years ago to win the Divas Title and 4 years later she’s retiring in New Orleans. Paige thanks the fans and the “thank you Paige” chant starts back up. Fans chant “this is your house” now. Paige thank them again and says she loves them. She says yes, this will always be her house. Paige leaves the mic and a shirt in the ring as she leaves to a pop. She stops on the stage and waves before heading to the back.
– Still to come, a look at The Undertaker defeating John Cena. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see stills from The Undertaker vs. John Cena at WrestleMania 34. Cole says The Dead Man is back with a vengeance.
– We go to the ring and JoJo introduces Elias. He’s in the ring with a spotlight and the guitar.
Elias plays some and says there’s no doubt after last night that WWE stands with Walk With Elias. Elias says he has become the musical face of WWE in one year. Elias says the people paid to see an Elias performance at WrestleMania. Fans break out in a loud soccer-style chant for Elias. Elias goes on with his song, taking shots at the fans. The music interrupts and out comes former World Champion Bobby Lashley to a huge pop.
Lashley enters the ring and faces off with Elias as fans chant” welcome back” at him. Elias looks to go after him but Lashley nails a neckbreaker. Lashley lifts Elias and holds him in the air for several seconds with just one arm, then slams him to the mat. Lashley makes his exit as the music hits and the crowd pops.
– Kurt Angle is backstage talking about the wild night of RAW when Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens come in looking for a job. Angle mentions how his tag team division is full but he heard TNA is hiring. Owens and Sami roll their eyes. Owens says he has kids and he’s just looking for an opportunity, from one father to another. Sami just wants a shot too. Angle says he has 1 spot and they can wrestle for it tonight, take it or leave it. They walk off and thank Angle.
Heath Slater and Rhyno vs. The Authors of Pain
We go to the ring and Heath Slater is in the ring with Rhyno. Slater rants about needing this job because he has kids. They issue a challenge to any tag team to come out and face them. The music hits and out comes former NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain for their call-up. WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering is with them.
The bell rings and Rezar starts off with Slater. Slater unloads but gets tackled. Rezar with strikes. Akam tags in and comes off the second rope with a big stomp. Rezar ends up knocking Rhyno off the apron to the floor. Akam tags in and The Authors hit The Last Chapter for the easy win.
Winners: The Authors of Pain
– After the match, The Authors leave and Ellering walks behind them but they stop him. They keep walking without him as he looks shocked. Ellering has apparently been fired. We go to replays from the quick match. Akam and Rezar stand tall on the stage and raise their fists in the air. An angry Ellering looks on from ringside.
– Still to come, Roman Reigns is here.
– Back from the break and out comes Roman Reigns to a mixed reaction. Reigns is moving slower than usual to sell the WrestleMania 34 beating from Brock Lesnar.
Reigns starts to speak and the boos pick up some. He says we can see that he got his ass beat last night but he’s here tonight and he can tell us this much – Brock Lesnar isn’t here. Reigns says to be honest he still doesn’t know what happened yesterday. He got to the Superdome and everything felt off, everyone looked at him differently and there were whispers. Reigns says Vince McMahon couldn’t even smarten up but he does know that Brock is one hell of a business man. Reigns says word got out on Wednesday that Brock was going back to UFC but WWE announced today that Lesnar has signed a new deal with WWE. Reigns says he found out on the internet that he was booked in a steel cage match with Lesnar. Reigns says he doesn’t know what’s going on but he does know that if they keep putting him in matches with Lesnar, it will end with him becoming the Universal Champion. Reigns drops the mic and the music hits as Samoa Joe makes his return from injury.
Fans chant Joe’s name as he marches to the ring. Joe mocks Reigns for thinking there’s a conspiracy. Joe says Lesnar didn’t just beat Reigns last night, he exposed him. Joe says no matter what went on, Reigns failed and that makes him a failure. Fans chant “failure” now. Joe says the loss also makes Reigns a liar. He lied to the fans, his family and himself because he can’t admit that he always gets jacked up when he gets in the ring with Lesnar. Reigns gets broken while Lesnar gets richer. Joe goes on and says the cycle will soon end as Joe will be waiting at Backlash to put Reigns to sleep after Lesnar drags him around the cage in Saudi Arabia. Joe’s music hits and he marches to the back as fans chant his name and Reigns watches.
– Still to come, our six-man match plus Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens. Who will Titus Worldwide face in the Tag Team Eliminator Match? We’ll find out soon. Back to commercial.
Tag Team Eliminator Match: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs. Titus Worldwide
Back from the break and Apollo is out with Titus O’Neil. Dana Brooke is also with them. The winners of this match will face The Revival next week to determine The Bar’s opponent for the vacant titles in Saudi Arabia. Matt Hardy appears on the big screen with some “Woken Wisdom” but he and Bray Wyatt then suddenly appear in the ring together and we’ve got a new tag team.
Matt starts off with Titus and they meet in the middle. They do a “Titus.. Worldwide” vs. “delete!” chant off with the crowd. Back and forth between the two to start. Wyatt comes in with a clothesline to Titus. Apollo ends up coming in but Wyatt and Matt keep control off the tags. Apollo goes to dropkick Matt but Matt avoids it. Matt with the “delete!” face-first shots into the turnbuckles now. Wyatt tags in and does the same as fans chant.
Matt whips Wyatt into Apollo for a big splash in the corner. Matt with a Side Effect on Apollo. Titus breaks the pin but Wyatt runs in and takes out Titus. Matt calls for “delete!” chants as Apollo gets up. Apollo blocks the Twist of Fate and dropkicks Matt. Wyatt tags in and grabs Apollo but Apollo kicks him in the head. Apollo comes off the second rope but Wyatt nails the Uranage. Wyatt turns upside down in the corner as Matt gets him hyped up. Wyatt grabs Apollo for Sister Abigail as Matt comes in. Wyatt launches Apollo into Matt, using the Sister Abigail hold, and Matt drops him with the Twist of Fate for the win.
Winners: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
– After the match, Matt’s music hits as he and Wyatt pose together in the middle of the ring.
– We see more stills from Rousey’s debut at WrestleMania 34. We also get a look back at the opening segment with Rousey and Stephanie.
Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
Back from a break and we go to the ring as Kevin Owens is out first. Sami Zayn is out next as the former SmackDown Superstars fight each other for a RAW contract. They are officially gone from the blue brand after losing to Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 34 last night.
The bell rings and Sami immediately goes for a Helluva Kick but Owens moves. Aggressive back and forth action between the two now. Sami ends up hitting one dive to the floor but he goes for another and Owens runs in and floors him. Sami turns it back around but Owens works him over and brings it back in. Owens with more aggressive offense and three straight pin attempts. We go to commercial with Owens in control.
Back from the break and Sami avoids a shot but Owens superkicks him. Sami turns it back around and slams Owens for a 2 count. Sami goes to the floor and charges for the signature DDT through the bottom two ropes but Owens meets him with a superkick. Owens takes back control and hits the corner cannonball. Owens goes to the top and nails a big Frogsplash for a 2 count.
We see Kurt Angle watching backstage again. Owens with clotheslines in the corner. He prepares for another but Sami hits him with a Helluva Kick instead. Owens falls to the apron to avoid a pin. Fans chant “fight forever” now. Sami looks to keep control but Owens catches him in a Pop-up Powerbomb. Owens falls out to the floor as the referee counts. He’s slow to get back into the ring but he goes to the top, yelling about needing this. Sami jumps up and kicks Owens while he’s on the top turnbuckle. Sami goes for a superplex but Owens counters and drives Sami down into the mat for a big pop. Both Superstars are down as fans rally.
The referee counts but they both fail to get back up before the 10 count.
Double Count Out
– After the bell, JoJo announces that neither man won so they will not be joining RAW. Fans chant “TNA” at them as they get back to their feet.
– We see Jeff Hardy, Finn Balor and Seth Rollins backstage walking. Jeff stops when he sees Matt Hardy. Matt is glad to see Jeff has gotten over his “broken” condition. Jeff says he tried to call Matt and left a voicemail but it probably got… deleted!, as Matt was training for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Matt says he won because of… Bray Wyatt. Wyatt appears and greets Brother Nero. They embrace and Wyatt says he feels wonderful. Jeff laughs as Matt and Wyatt walk off together. Balor and Rollins ask what that was all about but Jeff just shrugs and walks off.
The Miz, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas vs. Jeff Hardy, Finn Balor and Seth Rollins
We go to the ring and out comes The Miz, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas for tonight’s main event. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sasha Banks vs. Bayley is confirmed for next week’s RAW, along with The Revival vs. Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt. We go to the ring and out first comes Jeff Hardy for his team. New WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins is out next. Finn Balor is out last.
The bell rings and Rollins starts off with Miz. Miz immediately changes his mind and tags in Axel. Axel gets the upperhand and tags in Dallas. Rollins fights off a double team and drops Dallas. Jeff eventually gets the tag and ends up hitting Poetry In Motion to Dallas in the corner, jumping off Balor’s back. Dallas is down as Balor, Rollins and Hardy stand tall in the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Balor is unloading with offense now. Miz gets knocked off the apron. Balor drops Dallas and nails a stomp to the gut as Jeff cheers him on. Balor drops Dallas again and covers for a 2 count. Miz distracts Balor, allowing Dallas to take advantage and take Balor down. Miz tags in and stomps away on Balor while he’s down. Miz with a big knee to the face for a close 2 count. Miz keeps Balor grounded now.
Miz keeps control and covers for another 2 count. Miz talks some trash to Rollins and Jeff. Axel tags in and tosses Balor, then taunts his partners. Axel drops more blows and keeps Balor down. Dallas comes in and drops a bunch of knees on Balor for a 2 count. Dallas with more offense and keeping Balor grounded. Balor fights up and reaches for a tag but Dallas cuts him off. Dallas misses a big shot and Balor backdrops him. Miz with a cheap shot to Rollins. Miz comes in and tries to roll Balor up but Balor nails him. Balor finally tags in Jeff as Miz tags in Axel.
Jeff unloads on Axel and hits an inverted atomic drop. Jeff with the leg drops between the legs. Hardy goes on and covers for a 2 count. Fans chant “Brother Nero” as Jeff goes to work on Axel. Axel blocks the Twist of Fate and sends him into the corner. Dallas tags in for the double team on Jeff but he fights them off. Jeff goes to the top and hits Whisper in the Wind on The Miztourage. Rollins tags in now and unloads, booting The Miz and hitting him with a Blockbuster. Rollins nails a suicide dive to the floor, sending Axel into the barrier. Rollins returns to the ring and sends Miz to the floor. Rollins runs the ropes and hits another big dive on all three opponents.
Fans pop and chant “burn it down” as Rollins stands tall on the floor. Miz ends up meeting Rollins with a strike from the apron. Rollins goes to the mat and sells it. Miz goes to the top but Rollins leaps up and nails a superplex. Rollins holds it and rolls through for the Falcon Arrow but Bo breaks the pin at 2. Balor runs in and hits a Slingbade on Bo. Balor clotheslines Axel over the top rope. Balor runs the ropes and nails a dive onto The Miztourage for a big pop. Miz rolls Rollins up but it’s countered. Rollins nails the Blackout curb stomp on Miz for the pin and the win.
Winners: Seth Rollins, Jeff Hardy and Finn Balor
– After the match, Rollins’ music hits ad the babyfaces stand tall. Jeff hits Bo with a Twist of Fate and Balor comes right behind him with a Coup de Grace. Jeff goes to the top for a Swanton on Dallas. Rollins nails the Black out on Dallas. Rollins superkicks Axel and Balor goes to the top for a Coup de Grace on Axel. Jeff goes back to the top and hits the Swanton to Axel. Fans chant “burn it down” as Rollins gets hyped up. Rollins nails a Blackout to Axel and that’s it for the beatdown as his music hits. We go to the announcers for hype on next week’s two-day Superstar Shakeup event. Cole thanks everyone for WrestleMania 34 Week and RAW goes off the air.
Big News on The Undertaker’s Post-WM Future, Next WWE Universal Title Feud Revealed, HHH’s Next Big Change for WWE Revealed, Must See New Lana & Nikki Bella, WWE Legend Blasts Vince McMahon, Liv Morgan Bikini Pics, More
- Cody Rhodes Addresses Recent Claims on CM Punk’s AEW Contract Talks
- Original Plans for RAW Tag Team Match, Possible Plans for Kevin Owens
- Kevin Owens on Talking with Vince McMahon About Returning to WWE NXT
- WWE Releases Nikki Cross vs. Bayley Extreme Rules Poster with Classic Horror Movie Theme
- Alexa Bliss Now Charging $400 for Cameo Videos, More Wrestlers on the Platform
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Kevin Owens Reportedly Approached Vince McMahon Regarding The Lack Of Medical Masks At The Performance Center
- Chris Jericho Says He Never Had A Problem Working With Ryback, Lists WWE Stars Who Were A Little More Difficult
- New Details on What Happened During Matt Riddle’s WWE SmackDown Debut Segment
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury