– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Renee Young and Corey Graves.
Elimination Match: Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins vs. Andrade and Zelina Vega
We go right to the ring and it’s announced that this will now be an Elimination Match. RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch is out first as the announcers hype tonight’s show. Renee says Rey Mysterio will be issuing an open challenge tonight. Ricochet vs. Luke Gallows was also announced. WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins is out next to join Becky. Out next comes Andrade and Zelina Vega.
The bell rings as Vega starts off with Lynch. They tangle and Lynch takes Vega down first. Lynch with another takedown. Fans chant for Lynch as she stops Vega from making it to Andrade. Lynch continues to dominate. Lynch blocks a slap and sends Vega to the apron. Vega manages to fight back in and drop Lynch with a DDT for a 2 count. Vega keeps control and sends Lynch to the corner for a kick to the jaw.
Andrade and Rollins finally come in ans go at it. They trade moves and go to the mat, trading holds on the mat now. They face off after a sequence and the crowd pops. Rollins comes back and hits a Slingblade. Andrade ends up on the floor and Rollins runs the ropes for a dive, sending him into the barrier. Rollins with another dive as Becky tags in. Becky hits the Bexploder on Vega. Becky goes on with more offense and applies the Disarm Her for the submission. Vega has been eliminated.
Lacey Evans suddenly appears at ringside in the front row. Becky goes over to her and they start brawling in the crowd. Rollins pulls Becky off as Evans taunts her. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Andrade works Rollins over in the ring. Becky is still on the apron but Vega cheers Andrade on from the floor. Andrade drops Rollins for a close 2 count. Rollins fights up and out of a hold as fans rally for him. Andrade shuts Rollins down and drops him for a 2 count. Andrade goes to the top but Rollins meets him there with a right hand.
Andrade knocks Rollins to the mat. Rollins runs back up for a superplex but Andrade counters. Andrade stomps Rollins from the top for a 2 count. More back and forth after Andrade attempts the three suplexes. Rollins with strikes now. Andrade sends Rollins to the apron but he springboards in with a knee to the face for a 2 count. Andrade sends Rollins to the floor again, leading to Vega spiking Rollins face-first to the floor. Becky comes over and attacks Vega. Andrade breaks it up. Andrade charges for Rollins but Becky accidentally gets knocked into the barrier and she goes down after pushing Rollins out of the way. Rollins rocks Andrade and checks on Becky but Andrade takes advantage. Andrade brings it back into the ring and hits the running double knees but Rollins still kicks out at 2.
Vega tries to attack Rollins again but Rollins catches her and Becky assists for the double team. This leads to Rollins hitting the big Stomp to Andrade in the ring for the pin to win.
Winners: Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch
– After the match, Lynch and Rollins celebrate in the ring as Rollins’ music hits. We go to replays. Rollins and Lynch head up the ramp but Baron Corbin runs down and drops Rollins with a cheap shot. Corbin unloads but Becky tries to stop him. Lacey Evans runs over and drops Lynch. Evans and Corbin stand tall over Lynch and Rollins as officials check on them.
– Paul Heyman comes walking past Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch as fans pop loudly. Heyman keeps walking to the ring as we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what just happened to Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans are backstage laughing at how easy the attack was. Evans says they manipulated those two nasties. Corbin wonders how the title changes at Extreme Rules will affect the relationship.
– We go to the ring and Paul Heyman is out with a mic. Heyman introduces himself as the advocate for Brock Lesnar and says he’s shooting from the hip tonight.
Heyman brings up Sunday’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view and says he just happens to know something about the word extreme and he knows a lot about the word extreme in Philadelphia, where the show will be held. Some fans chant for ECW. Heyman says Lesnar will cash in his Money In the Bank title shot against either Seth Rollins or Kofi Kingston at Extreme Rules, and that’s a spoiler, not a prediction. Heyman goes on about whether or not he’s really giving away a spoiler or if he’s just messing with Kofi and Seth. Heyman says only he and Lesnar know the truth. Heyman drops the mic and walks off.
– Cole says Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley will be at Extreme Rules. He shows us a video package with highlights from last week’s Falls Count Anywhere match and the stage explosion. A Last Man Standing match is announced for Sunday.
2 of 3 Falls Match: The Miz and The Usos vs. The Revival and Elias
We go to the ring for six-man action and out comes The Miz. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Drew McIntyre is with Shane McMahon backstage. They approach a man taking the trash out. Drew heard he’s the best trash man in the world. Shane asks him if he’d like to team with Roman Reigns tonight. Shane says they will be back later to get him, mentioning to Drew that he liked the guy. Graves hypes tonight’s big tag team match. We go back to the ring and RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, are waiting in the ring with Elias. Out next are The Usos, Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso.
The Usos come out with mics, hyping the match and joining The Miz at ringside. Cole reveals that this is a 2 of 3 Falls match. Dawson starts off with Jimmy and takes him to the mat. Back and forth now. Jimmy with a big takedown in the middle of the ring. Dawson rocks Jimmy with an elbow to the mouth. Elias tags in and Jimmy rocks him. Elias fires back and unloads, beating Jimmy down. Elias gets aggressive and nails a clothesline. Elias nails Miz on the apron. Miz comes in and has words with the referee. Elias with more strikes to Jimmy, working him around the ring. Dash tags in and stomps away on Jimmy.
Dash keeps Jimmy grounded now. Elias and Miz meet at ringside for a brawl. Miz sends Elias into the barrier and then again. Miz chases Elias into the ring and back out to the floor. Elias runs up the ramp to the stage as The Revival hits a Shatter Machine on Jimmy for the pin to get the first fall. The Revival celebrates as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings for the second fall to begin. Elias has walked out on his team. Dawson goes to work on Jimmy. The Revival takes turns on Jimmy and keep him down. Fans try to rally for The Usos and The Miz. Dawson leaps into the corner but Jimmy moves and he hits the ring post. Dash tags in and knocks Miz off the apron. Jimmy back-drops Dash and in comes Jey off the hot tag. Jey unloads and goes to the top. Jey hits the crossbody on Dash but Dash rolls through for a 2 count. More back and forth between Jey and Dash. Dawson tags in as Dash takes a Samoan Drop. Jey and Dawson trade shots now. Dawson drops Jey for a close 2 count. Dawson argues with the referee about the count.
Miz has returned to the apron now. Jimmy is still down. Dawson stops Jey from tagging Miz. Miz finally gets the tag. Miz with a Skull Crushing Finale to Dawson for the second pin fall.
Jimmy tags in as Miz gets knocked out to the floor. The Usos double team Dawson as the third fall officially begins off the bell ringing. The Usos with superkicks to Wilder and Dawson. This leads to Jey hitting the big splash on Dawson for the pin to win.
Winners: The Usos and The Miz
– After the match, The Usos and The Miz stand tall together and start celebrating.
– Still to come, Nikki Cross vs. Bayley in a Beat The Clock Challenge. The winner will get to set the stipulation for Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley at WWE Extreme Rules. Cole says Bliss will not be here tonight.
– We see how Drake Maverick won the WWE 24/7 Title on last week’s RAW. We also see some of his honeymoon clips from Twitter with wife Renee Michelle, who has been miserable the whole time because of the title. The camera cuts backstage and we see Renee. Drake is sneaking around and hiding in a production case. Renee isn’t happy she has to play lookout. Drake asks her if she wants to get in a case and get it on. Drake promises to show her what a great husband he is, then he will give her the honeymoon she deserves. Renee says then and only then can they consummate the marriage. Drake is thrilled. We hear a group of Superstars coming as Drake runs off with the title.
– Rey Mysterio is shown backstage walking for his open challenge. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see Shane McMahon with Drew McIntyre backstage, approaching the concessions guy selling $15 beers. They talk to him about being Roman Reigns’ tag team partner later tonight.
– We go to the ring and out comes Rey Mysterio making his return from the recent separated shoulder.
Rey takes the mic and says he will keep this short and simple. He talks about relinquishing the WWE United States Title six weeks ago, and says it was one of the hardest things he’s ever had to do. Rey says doctors told him it would be a long time before he could return but he refused that, worked harder and became hungrier. Fans pop when Rey says he beat the doctor’s predictions, and now he’s back, and he’s so ready to compete. Rey issues an open challenge to anyone in the back that’s listening.
Rey Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley
The music hits and out comes Bobby Lashley to answer the challenge, surprising everyone for returning after last week’s stage explosion with Braun Strowman.
The bell rings and Rey immediately attacks to start. They go at it and trade shots. Rey with an early 619 for a pop. Rey goes to the top but Lashley catches him in mid-air, planting him in the mat. Lashley goes on and hits a big spear for the easy win over Mysterio.
Winner: Bobby Lashley
– After the match, Lashley stands tall as we go to replays. Lashley grabs Rey and launches him out of the ring, to the floor, as fans boo. Lashley drags Rey up the ramp to the stage and presses him high in the air, going to throw him through the LED board like Braun Strowman did last week. The referee gets in the way and Lashley drops Rey instead. Lashley goes back to Rey and throws him onto the referees. Lashley grabs the mic and addresses Strowman. Lashley says he will be the last man standing on Sunday. Lashley walks to the back as we see medics and officials checking on Rey and the others that are down.
– Still to come, Cross vs. Bayley with Extreme Rules implications. Also, Ricochet vs. Gallows. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see The Club backstage walking. Charly Caruso stops them to ask AJ Styles for a question, asking why he attacked Ricochet last week. AJ tells her to get out of his face because he doesn’t owe her or anyone else an explanation. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson also aren’t interested in talking. They follow AJ into the locker room.
No Way Jose vs. Cesaro
We go to the ring and No Way Jose is out waiting in the ring. We see how Cesaro destroyed him before their match last week. The music hits and out comes Cesaro with a new entrance.
Cesaro chases away the conga line at ringside but Jose takes advantage and attacks Cesaro at ringside. Jose unloads and they bring it back in the ring as the bell hits. Cesaro charges and Jose backdrops him. Jose with more offense on Cesaro now. Cesaro fires back with a huge uppercut to drop Jose. Cesaro with more big uppercuts in the corner now.
Cesaro grabs Jose with a big gutwrench suplex. Cesaro with the Cesaro Swing into the Sharpshooter now. Cesaro locks it in the middle of the ring and Jose taps out.
– After the match, Cesaro stands tall after the easy win. The referee checks on Jose.
– We go backstage to WWE NXT Tag Team Champions The Street Profits, Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins. They mention Cesaro’s win over No Way Jose, and then plug Extreme Rules on the WWE Network. Dawkins predicts The Undertaker and Roman Reigns will win their match. They talk about that match and tonight’s match with Reigns’ mystery partner for a minute or so more to end the segment. We go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see Nikki Cross and Bayley backstage.
– We see replays of Mike Kanellis and Maria Kanellis appearing on last week’s RAW. Mike has flowers for Maria in their dressing room now. Mike apologizes for what happened last week and says he’s not been himself. He’s so excited they’re having their second baby. This ends with Maria ordering Mike to get her some pickles and ice cream, unless he wants her to eat the flowers.
– Michael Cole talks with SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley and Nikki Cross via split-screen now. Cross says she owes everything to Alexa Bliss and has to win this for her tonight. Cross doesn’t know where she’d be without Bliss. Bayley goes on about how Bliss is using Cross. Cross has heard enough of Bayley running down Bliss. Cross says Bliss was right about Bayley being jealous. Cross threatens to shut Bayley up. Cole goes over the rules of tonight’s Beat The Clock Challenge. He reveals it will be Bayley vs. Sarah Logan and Cross vs. Dana Brooke. Bayley is confident about facing Logan. Cross says Dana may be bigger or stronger than her, but she’s not tougher and Cross would do anything for Bliss. Cross tells Bayley to let’s play.
– We see The Viking Raiders backstage. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see Carmella and R-Truth backstage looking for WWE 24/7 Champion Drake Maverick. Truth wants “his baby back” tonight and sings the song made famous by WWE Hall of Famers Jeff Jarrett and “Road Dogg” BG James. Drake comes running by with a group of Superstars right behind him. Truth runs the wrong way.
The Viking Raiders vs. Colin Justin and Devin Justin
We go to the ring and out come The Viking Raiders, Erik and Ivar. Two enhancement talents wait in the ring, Colin Justin and Devin Justin. Cole says they are brothers.
Erik starts off and unloads on one of the brothers. Erik with a big German suplex. The other brother tags in but he also gets rag-dolled. Ivar tags in and nails a big splash after Ivar’s powerbomb. Erik covers for a tag but they’re not done punishing yet. Erik ends up nailing a powerbomb on both opponents at the same time. They then hit the double team Viking Experience and Erik covers for the pin to win the squash.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
– After the match, a group of Superstars hit the ring chasing WWE 24/7 Champion Drake Maverick. The Raiders destroy a few Superstars and the others put the brakes on. R-Truth enters the ring but he backs down from The Raiders after trying to stand up to them. Drake runs off through the crowd with Superstars chasing him. Truth runs off with Carmella on his back.
– We see Ricochet backstage walking. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Roman Reigns is with Charly Caruso backstage, asking if he has an idea on who Shane McMahon will pick for his partner tonight. Reigns doesn’t have a headline for Charly but says the only ones playing mind games tonight is his team.
Ricochet vs. Luke Gallows
We go to the ring and our first comes WWE United States Champion Ricochet for this non-title match. Cole plugs Saturday’s WWE Chronicle special on Ricochet, and the EVOLVE special that airs before it on the WWE Network. Cole says he will have more on the EVOLVE special later. They also hype AJ Styles vs. Ricochet at Extreme Rules. Ricochet takes the mic and says he proved himself against AJ last week but before he could celebrate one of the biggest wins of his career, he got one of the biggest beatings of his life by AJ, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Ricochet says he’s got AJ on Sunday but we all know he’s about to have to deal with all of The Club tonight. Ricochet says he’ll just have to fight all three. AJ’s music hits and out comes The Club – Gallows with AJ and Anderson.
Styles takes the mic and tells Ricochet to slow down and enjoy the moment because Gallows is about to stomp a mudhole in him. AJ shows us a video package on last week’s reunion of The Club. Styles taunts Ricochet with a “too sweet” as the video ends. The bell rings as Ricochet and Gallows go right at it. They trade shots until Gallows hits a big chokeslam for a close 2 count.
Gallows keeps control and works Ricochet over in the corner with body shots while he’s down. Ricochet fights back but a big boot levels him as AJ and Anderson look on from the floor. AJ talks trash to Ricochet. Gallows keeps Ricochet grounded now. Gallows continues to work Ricochet around the ring now. Gallows with a headbutt to the back of the neck and more trash talking. Gallows with big strikes in the corner. Ricochet fights back and comes out of the corner but Gallows connects with a huge clothesline. Gallows wastes some time showing off with AJ and Anderson. Ricochet rolls Gallows up out of nowhere for the pin to win.
– After the match, Gallows is furious as Ricochet looks on from the corner. AJ hits the apron with a mic and says we can leave it right there or we can do what Ricochet said they were going to do, that he was going to go through all three of them. AJ proposes Anderson vs. Ricochet right now, unless Ricochet isn’t man enough. Anderson says he’s ready. We go to commercial.
Ricochet vs. Karl Anderson
Back from the break and the match is underway as Ricochet and Karl Anderson go at it in a non-title match. Ricochet springboards in from the apron with an elbow for a 2 count.
AJ Styles distracts from the apron, allowing Anderson to attack from behind and turn it around. Anderson stomps away while Ricochet is down now. Anderson with another takedown for a 2 count.
More back and forth now as Ricochet mounts offense. Anderson catches Ricochet with a big Spinebuster for a close 2 count. Anderson with more trash talking with an uppercut. Ricochet comes back with a kick to the face. AJ and Luke Gallows with more distractions from ringside, allowing Anderson to deck Ricochet again. Ricochet runs the ropes and leaps out, taking Gallows down on the floor.
Ricochet avoids a shot from AJ on the apron and then takes AJ down on the floor. Ricochet goes back to work on Anderson now. Ricochet with a dropkick in the corner. Ricochet goes to the top and hits the 630 on Anderson for the pin to win.
– After the match, AJ and Gallows immediately hit the ring as AJ mounts Ricochet and pounds on him. Gallows does the same as fans boo. Ricochet takes a Styles Clash and then a Magic Killer. AJ goes to the second rope for a super Clash now as Gallows and Anderson provide the assist. AJ decides against hitting the move and just lets Ricochet fall to the mat. AJ takes the mic and says he’s a good guy and is going to leave a little bit left of Ricochet, as long as he stays down, so he doesn’t have any excuses when he loses on Sunday. The Club walks off as AJ’s music hits. They stop on the stage and AJ orders everyone back to the ring because Ricochet won’t stay down. Gallows and Anderson hold Ricochet as AJ springboards at him with the Phenomenal Forearm. The Club stands tall once again as the music hits.
– Cole plugs Saturday’s EVOLVE special on the WWE Network and calls them the premier independent promotion. We get a video package with several WWE Superstars who have worked for EVOLVE in the past. The announcers call it must-see as they continue to plug the special and Extreme Rules on the WWE Network.
– Renee Michelle is backstage waiting for Drake Maverick. He comes running up, excited because he survived the night with the WWE 24/7 Title. R-Truth appears out of a production case, with a referee. He calls Drake “Hornswoggle” again. Carmella pops up out of another case, then orders Truth to get Drake. The chase continues.
– Bayley is shown walking backstage.
– We see a limping janitor backstage working. Shane McMahon wants to talk to him. Back to commercial.
– Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre are backstage with the janitor, Gary. They ask if he wants to make $5,000 and he says he’d do anything for $5,000. They want him to team with Roman Reigns but he’s not sure if he can wrestle. Shane tells him to just stand there, they will do all the rest. Gary says that sounds good to him and they shake on it. Shane says he will get Gary a mask to wrestle under because WWE is known worldwide and they don’t want that to become a problem for him.
Beat The Clock Challenge Match: Bayley vs. Sarah Logan
We go to the ring and out first comes SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley as Mike Rome does the introductions. The winner of the Beat The Clock Challenge, Bayley or Nikki Cross, will get to pick the stipulation for Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley on Sunday. Sarah Logan is out next.
They lock up and go at it. Bayley with a quick takedown and a pin attempt. More back and forth now. Bayley with a 1 count. They tangle some more and Logan goes for a pin of her own. Bayley with a running knee in the corner. Logan drops Bayley into a big headbutt. Logan dropkicks Bayley out of the ring now as the referee counts. Logan poses in the corner and howls again.
Logan brings Bayley back into the ring for a 2 count. Logan with another big dropkick into the corner and a 2 count after keeping control. Fans try to rally for Bayley now. Bayley tackles Logan and mounts her with right hands for a 1 count. Logan with another big dropkick and a 2 count. Logan goes for a submission but Bayley makes it to the bottom rope. Logan keeps part of it held and drives a knee down. More back and forth now with Logan getting in the most offense. Logan levels Bayley for another close 2 count. Bayley rolls Logan for a 2 count. Bayley with a knee. Bayley with a sunset bomb into the corner and the pin at 4:32.
– After the match, Bayley stands tall with 4:32 the time to beat. The music hits and out comes Nikki Cross next.
Beat The Clock Challenge Match: Nikki Cross vs. Dana Brooke
Nikki Cross comes out to the stage and rushes to the ring. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Dana Brooke is wrapping her entrance. Dana goes right to ringside to waste time. Bayley watches from ringside and smiles. Dana goes over and hugs Bayley. Cross finally brings Dana in the ring and works her over for a quick pin attempt.
Cross mounts Dana and pounds on her. Cross takes Dana to the corner and stomps away. Dana blocks a suplex attempt in the corner and drops Cross on her face. Dana goes to the top for a Swanton but Cross moves. Cross comes over and Dana rolls her for a 2 count. Dana blocks a backslide and rolls Cross up for 2. Cross counters and hits her neckbreaker for the pin to win with 1:50 on the clock.
Winner: Nikki Cross
– After the match, Cross celebrates as her music hits. She will get to pick the stipulation for Bliss vs. Bayley at WWE Extreme Rules. Cross takes the mic as Bayley watches from ringside. Cross asks Bayley to come in the ring so she can say what she wants to say to her face. Graves leaves commentary and says he’s going to get answers on Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch. Cross announces that the SmackDown Women’s Title match at Extreme Rules will now be a 2-on-1 Handicap Match. Cross says she’s going to help Bliss take the title. Cross tells Bayley to go find a friend of her own, someone to slap some sense into her. Bayley slaps Cross to the mat. Cross comes back but Bayley drops her with a Bayley-to-Belly suplex. Bayley goes to the top and delivers a big elbow to Cross as some fans boo.
– Maria and Mike Kanellis are backstage. She’s worried about getting fat if she eats the pickles and ice cream. She asks if he would want to get her pregnant if she wasn’t already pregnant. He would. She says he will never get her pregnant again. Renee wonders if Mike is really the father.
– Corey Graves is backstage with Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch. Lynch cuts Graves off, knocks him and is confident about their win at Extreme Rules. She calls him Mr. Emo Head and walks off. Rollins laughs and says, “what she said…” and walks off after her.
– We see last week’s segment with Samoa Joe and WWE Champion Kofi Kingston. The Street Profits are backstage again, commenting on the match and plugging Extreme Rules again. Montez Ford goes to impersonate The Rock and Angelo Dawkins says what have I told you about impersonating The Rock. They go on discussing the WWE Title match and the Winners Take All match at Extreme Rules. They end the segment by singing about how they “want the smoke” with everyone else.
– We go back to the announcers for more main event hype. Back to commercial.
Roman Reigns and vs. Drew McIntyre and Shane McMahon
Back from the break and it’s time for the main event as Roman Reigns makes his way out first. Shane McMahon is out first for his team, followed by Drew McIntyre. Reigns waits in the ring as they take mics on the stage. Shane calls on Rome to give them a proper introduction. Shane taunts Reigns about the win at WWE Super ShowDown, and says that’s what will happen tonight. Shane says they will then put Reigns and The Undertaker down in the ground on Sunday. Drew says he can see right through Reigns, unlike the idiots in the crowd. Drew says Reigns acts like he’s a good guy and some kind of role model but he has no respect for Shane or for authority, only himself. Drew promises that tonight and on Sunday, he’s going to beat respect into Reigns. Fans respond with the “what!?” treatment. Drew tells them to shut their mouths and listen to Shane. Shane says he’s finally found the right partner for Reigns. Out comes the 5th grade spelling bee champion, the three-time Prudential Center Employee of the Month, Gary “The GOAT” Garbutt, the janitor. Gary comes out limping to the ring and wearing a lucha mask. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the bell rings as Reigns unloads on Drew with clotheslines. Reigns with a Samoan Drop in the middle of the ring. Reigns calls for an early Superman Punch but Drew blocks it. Drew with a big right hand and a Glasgow Kiss headbutt. Drew goes on and knocks Reigns out of the ring after he hits the ring post shoulder-first. The referee says a tag was made. Drew brings Gary into the ring and he lands hard. Shane tags in as Gary scrambles to retreat.
Gary decks Shane out of nowhere and springboards in with a clothesline. Gary unloads on Shane after sending Drew out of the ring. Gary runs the ropes and leaps out, taking Drew down on the floor. Fans go wild for Gary as he poses. Gary comes back in and flies at Shane, taking him down. Drew runs in and shuts Gary down with a Claymore Kick for the pin to end the match.
Winners: Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre
– After the match, Reigns runs in and knocks Drew out of the ring with a Superman Punch. Shane retreats up the ramp with Drew. Reigns clutches his shoulder as we get replays. Shane and Drew stand tall on the stage as they are announced as the winners. Gary unmasks and it’s revealed to be Cedric Alexander under the mask. Reigns is surprised. Shane and Drew aren’t happy, looking on from the stage. Cedric stands with Reigns as Shane and Drew look on from the stage. The announcers go over the Extreme Rules card as the go-home RAW goes off the air.
- Sgt. Slaughter Congratulates Jon Moxley For Leaving WWE
- Eric Bischoff Discusses The Time His Wife Posed For Playboy and if WCW Women Were Approached
- John Cena Behind Large Donation On Shad Gaspard’s GoFundMe? Edge Promotes New Animated Series
- Chuck Liddell on CM Punk in the UFC: “I think the trainers did him a disservice.”
- Heath Slater Discusses The Time They Were Stranded in Saudi Arabia
- Sgt. Slaughter Congratulates Jon Moxley For Leaving WWE
- Chuck Liddell on CM Punk in the UFC: “I think the trainers did him a disservice.”
- Excalibur Talks About J.R. Originally Not Liking His Mask During Commentary
- Sonya Deville Talks About Why She Would Like to Play Batwoman
- Inner Circle Pep Rally Announced For Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite