– Tonight’s WWE NXT episode opens up on the USA Network with a look back at how NXT Champion Bron Breakker and NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose retained over Von Wagner and Alba Fyre on last week’s Title Tuesday show.
– We’re now live from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida as Vic Joseph welcomes us. He’s joined at ringside by WWE Hall of Famer Booker T. Vic hypes NXT Deadline on Saturday, December 10.
– We go right to the ring and out comes Toxic Attraction – NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne. They strut to the ring and pose on the apron before entering, then posing for the crowd as Rose raises the title in the air.
Rose takes the mic and says “another bites the dust” in reference to Alba Fyre losing last week. Rose brags about winning last week and being the last woman standing, all by herself, without her girls. She goes on about her lengthy title reign, and says now NXT has to create this first-ever Iron Survivor Challenge just to determine her next challenger. She’s a little jealous she can’t add another title to her collection, but she will be watching Deadline very closely to see who is willing to go to war just to share the same ring as her. Rose goes on about how no one can take the title from her.
Jayne says Fyre clearly has her own drama to deal with, in Isla Dawn, so Rose can sit back on her throne and she and Dolin can re-focus on becoming NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions again. Dolin hopes Kayden Carter and Katana Chance are listening, because unlike Nikkita Lyons and Zoey Stark, they are a real team The music interrupts and out comes Chance and Carter, who are sick of Toxic Attraction saying and doing what they want. Chance says Rose is only champion because of Dawn. Jayne asks if they have a reason for this interruption. Chance calls them a train-wreck waiting to happen. She says Dolin and Jayne know that if Rose loses her title, they are nothing with no equity. Dolin says the titles have lost all equity with Chance and Carter as champions, but they insist they have raised the prestige of the titles.
The back & forth on the mic continues. Carter rushes the ring and tackles Dolin but Jayne saves her. Chance rushes in next but Rose helps her stablemates. Chance is double teamed as Dolin and Jayne hit their finishers, while Rose holds Carter up and makes her watch. Rose drops Carter face-first. The music hits and Toxic Attraction poses.
– We see footage from earlier today of NXT North American Champion Wes Lee walking through the parking lot. A SUV stops and Tony D’Angelo is driving, with Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo in the passenger seat. Tony says he hasn’t forgot about what Lee did to him, but good luck tonight, champ. Lee says he’s told Tony this numerous times – it was just a… Lee says forget about it, when he’s finished with Carmelo Hayes tonight, Tony knows where to find him. Tony says that he does, that he does.
– Cora Jade is backstage with her kendo stick now. She dismisses the idea of going too far on Wendy Choo last time. She insults the fans and calls for her music to be hit.
Cora Jade vs. Wendy Choo
We go back to the ring and out comes Cora Jade, still holding the kendo stick. She poses on the apron as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Duke Hudson is backstage reading up for Chase University. Grayson Waller walks up and takes a seat. Waller says he’s loving the bit but when will it stop? Hudson is confused. Waller says everyone knows this isn’t the real Duke. Duke goes on about how he’s dedicated to Chase U, and any enemy of Chase U is an enemy of his. Waller says Duke’s true colors will show soon. Duke says his true colors are the colors of Chase University. Waller laughs some more and walks off, mocking Hudson. We go back to the ring and out comes Wendy Choo with her body pillow. The bell rings and Choo applies a headlock. Choo takes her down and unloads in the corner.
Choo takes Jade to the opposite corner for a big chop. Jade blocks a shot but Choo stills levels her with a shoulder for a pop. Chase swings Jade around by her arm and they land awkwardly.
Jade fights out of a hold and drops Choo with a shoulder. Choo turns it back around but Jade ducks into the ropes and Choo is backed away. Jade baits Choo in and nails her against the middle rope. Jade unloads on Choo now to boos. Choo counters again with a roll-up for 2. Choo with a dropkick into the corner.
Choo with a big running kick to the jaw in the corner. Choo goes for the Sleeple’s Elbow drop but Jade moves. Jade goes for a springboard stomp but she misses. We go to a picture-in-picture commercial with Choo taking control on the floor with a Japanese arm dag, and slamming Jade’s face into the edge of the apron.
Back from the break and Jade turned it around during the break. Choo fights back in the ring now with kicks, sending Jade to the mat. Jade goes down on her neck, then to the corner. Choo with the cartwheel elbow, then a big dive from the top for 2. Jade blocks a suplex and then counters to roll Choo up for 2. Choo blocks a DDT and nails a Brainbuster in the middle of the ring for a big pop.
Choo goes back to the top but she changes her mind and comes back down as Jade gets up. Jade with a kick. Jade swings her kendo stick but Choo ducks, then kicks her. Choo has the kendo stick now. The referee warns her and fans cheer. The referee takes the kendo stick but Choo turns right back around to Jade throwing Choo’s drink in Choo’s face. Jade then hits the double underhook DDT in the middle of the ring for the pin to win.
Winner: Wendy Choo
– After the match, Jade stands tall as the music hits. We go to replays. Jade taunts Choo from ringside while Choo cries in the ring.
– We get a new vignette with Apollo Crews entering a diner and writing down his thoughts. He says at Deadline he has the chance to complete something he came back to NXT to accomplish as he faces NXT Champion Bron Breakker. He says these 3 weeks will be the longest in his life because he’s never wanted the bell to ring so bad. Crews says he came back to make, change and write history, and he can see how the weight of being champion is taking its toll on Breakker. Crews goes on and says his ending is clear.
– McKenzie Mitchell is backstage with Kiana James. She asks about facing Ivy Nile tonight. James goes on about how no one intimidates her. She doesn’t count her wins, only losses because they are so few. Mitchell asks about the failed deal to buy Fallon Henley’s family bar. James says the deal fell through due to their stupidity. James walks off. Javier Bernal walks up now. He says he was deprived from showing his true potential last week but that will not happen this week. He has a long list of names, 1,347 to be exact, to call out. Axiom is at the top but McKenzie reminds Bernal he’s still injured. Elon Musk is #2. Bernal says he’s not paying $8 for a checkmark. Drake the rapper is also on the list at #69. At #250 is someone who’s retired. McKenzie doesn’t think he will be facing anyone on the list. Bernal tells her to keep the attitude up and she’ll be the one he faces. Bernal walks off and we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and several Chase U students are backstage with Thea Hail and Duke Hudson, talking about a pop quiz. NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly interrupt. They are looking for a cleaner (or ringer?) for their poker game tonight. Duke is more interested in hanging out with his fellow Chase U students. Pretty Deadly never had a game, and Duke says that’s good because gambling is illegal on campus. The champs asks Duke when he’s going to take this disgusting uniform off, and go back to being the Duke they know… he wasn’t great but at least he was… Duke attacks the champs and a brawl breaks out. Thea is screaming non-stop as Duke brawls with Pretty Deadly. Officials show up to try and restore order now.
Ivy Nile vs. Kiana James
We go back to the ring and Ivy Nile is wrapping up her entrance as Alicia Taylor does the introductions. Tatum Paxley is at ringside with Nile. Kiana James is already in the ring.
The bell rings and they go at it. Ivy takes it to the ropes but James backs her off. James with a headlock now as fans begin to rally. Ivy turns it around and controls James by the arm. They trade more holds and then break.
Fans chant “Ivy!” as James goes for a takedown. Ivy fights James off and slams her for a 2 count to block a Full Nelson now. James drops Ivy with a forearm to the back of the head. James kicks Nile while talking some trash. James with an inverted Torture Rack now as she walks around the ring, then slams her into the backbreaker. Nile kicks out at 2. Fans rally as Paxley looks on from ringside.
James keeps control and delivers another backbreaker for 2. James grounds Nile now, putting a knee into her back for another 2 count. Nile with a headlock but James breaks it with a back suplex. Nile still hangs in there. Nile with a modified Abdominal Stretch in the middle of the ring now. Nile looks to snap James’ elbow. James attacks for another pin attempt as they go back & forth again.
Nile mounts offense now as Paxley cheers her on. Nile with a gutwrench suplex. Nile with a running kick to knock James to the floor next to Paxley. James looks to walk out but Fallon Henley comes out and yells at her. James returns to the ring but Nile applies the Dragon Sleeper for the submission win.
Winner: Ivy Nile
– After the match, Nile stands tall as the music hits. Henley rushes in and attacks James, taking the fight to ringside. The Creed Brothers, Julius Creed and Brutus Creed, join Paxley and Nile in the ring now. They take the mic to address Veer Mahaan and Sanga of Indus Sher. Julius first praises Ivy as one of NXT’s most dangerous women, who is underappreciated. He says Indus Sher is trying to make a name off their backs, but they’ve been bodying dudes much bigger than Indus Sher their entire lives, and intimidation doesn’t affect them because they work hard, too hard to fear anything with a heartbeat. They dismiss the idea of Indus Sher demanding respect when they attacked them from behind, and says that’s the last thing they will get. They say Indus Sher might have the admiration of all India, but when it comes time to set foot in the ring, it’ll be just the two teams at NXT Deadline, and if Indus Sher wants respect, they can come try to get it. The music hits and we see Nile pleading with The Creeds again, wanting them to leave Indus Sher alone.
– We get a vignette on Isla Dawn. She cuts a promo and says Alba Fyre’s fire was met by darkness and the enchantress, no one saw it coming. She says for answers Fyre needs, she must listen to the same spirit voices that guided her there. Dawn laughs, saying she and Fyre will have so much fun together.
– Still to come, Scrypts will make his in-ring debut. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and a winded Duke Hudson interrupts Andre Chase’s study session with student. Duke talks about what happened with Pretty Deadly, but Chase is worried about him getting into trouble with officials. Duke reveals that he secured them a shot at the NXT Tag Team Titles tonight, and Chase is excited.
Scrypts vs. Guru Raaj
We go back to the ring and out comes the mysterious Scrypts character in his debut. The masked Superstar is sporting dreadlocks. He walks the barrier and flips into the ring for a pop. Guru Raaj is already waiting in the ring.
The bell rings and Scrypts shows Raaj up, then goes to work with unique offense, stopping to draw or paint the air. Scrypts with a dropkick. Scrypts with more offense as the somewhat shocked crowd looks on.
Scrypts keeps control and mounts Raaj with strikes. Scrypts waits in the corner, painting the air again. He goes to the top and waits for Raaj to get back up, then nails a 450 plancha to Raaj for the pin to win.
-After the match, Scrypts stands tall as the music hits. We go to replays. Scrypts pulls out a card and lays it on Raaj’s chest. It has his name on it, like a calling card. Scrypts hits the corner to pose.
– We see The Schism backstage. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and The Schism is seated at a table in the ring – Joe Gacy, Ava Raine, Rip Fowler, Jagger Reid. They’re wearing the yellow masks, and there’s one open chair. This is The Schism’s Thanksgiving Message.
Gacy says autumn is the time of year where trees shed their leaves, and The Schism is no different. He says they are to shed the transgressions of those that aren’t them, reflect on what togetherness has brought to their lives. He says this week they recognize a day for giving thanks, and it’s their duty to reinforce the meaning of togetherness and something to be thankful for.
Raine says every year stories are told of families torn apart by Thanksgiving, despite American traditions of quality time shared by loved ones, dysfunction is the norm. She says you can’t guarantee unity with your family, but The Schism can be counted on. Fans pop. Fowler goes on about how the Thanksgiving day has turned into a ritual of over abundance. Ave exits the ring as Fowler goes on ranting about what Thanksgiving has become. He says it’s now a far cry from what the original intent of the holiday was. Ava brings a fan from the crowd into the ring.
Reid rants about how people are only worried about Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving. People are only worried about new items when they should focus on their belief system. The fan sits in the empty chair now. Gacy says Ave found someone who practices the Thanksgiving traditions. Their table is bare so it’s now open for new opportunities to forge new traditions. He says tonight they will christen a new holiday and the man will be the bridge to the old traditions they are leaving behind, to new ones they will forge lasting traditions. Gacy mentions a sacrifice and fans chant “sacrifice!” now. Gacy says the fan’s inclusion will be the centerpiece of The Schism’s dinner table, so now please stand as they welcome the day of Schism Invictus! They all stand. Gacy goes on about how they pledge on this day to refuse anyone who is not The Schism, and build strength for togetherness – four roots, one tree. Raine hugs the fan. Gacy says they warned everyone, it’s too late to join them, they are no longer inclusive, they are now decisive. Gacy thanks the fan for his sacrifice, then hugs him and slams him through the table with the Uranage. The Schism stands over the man to end the segment.
– McKenzie is backstage with Trick Williams. He goes on about how Carmelo Hayes will end Wes Lee’s Cinderella story tonight. Lee interrupts and it sounds like he ends up tricking Trick to stay in the back tonight, to let him have Hayes one-on-one.
Zoey Stark vs. Sol Ruca
We go back to the ring and out comes Zoey Stark. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a vignette with NXT Champion Bron Breakker out on his boat, fishing by himself. Bron says out here on the lake he’s just another guy, another fisherman, not Bron Breakker. He loves the quiet. He talks about how there’s a lot of weight and responsibility with being NXT Champion, but don’t get him wrong, he loves it, it just takes a toll. In the beginning he felt like Superman but as time goes on, there’s more weight, more pressure, which is why he comes to the lake. He goes on and talks about the heavy hitters and challengers coming at him from all angles, and Apollo Crews is next. He says Crews is right about anticipating these next 3 weeks because at NXT Deadline, the weight goes back on. He says after he retains the title, you will know where to find him – right out here on the lake. Bron throws another cast and reels it in to end the segment. We go back to the ring and out comes Sol Ruca. We see her earlier TikTok video that led to this match being made, with Ruca saying the locker room doesn’t need the negative energy Stark brought last week. The bell rings and Stark blocks Ruca, then slams her.
More back and forth between the two. Ruca dropkicks Stark in mid-air. They tangle some more and Ruca rocks Stark in the face. Stark nails a stiff superkick for a close 2 count. Stark traps Ruca in the apron cover and works her over. Stark goes back in and nails a big basement dropkick to knock Ruca back on the floor. Stark brings Ruca back in and covers for 2.
Stark grounds Ruca, pounds on her, then grounds her again with the headlock as fans rally. Ruca tries to fight up and out but Stark drops her again. Stark misses in the corner and Ruca rolls her up for 2. Ruca rocks Stark and clotheslines her. Ruca with a flying shoulder, then a dropkick. Ruca with a big back-drop for a 2 count. Ruca goes to the top but Stark knocks her off to the apron. Ruca takes a shot but launches herself in from the apron with a roll-up for 2. Ruca with a cartwheel into a splash in the corner.
Ruca scoops Stark for a powerslam in the middle of the ring. Stark kicks out just in time. Ruca goes to the top again for a big missile dropkick but Stark moves, then nails a sliding knee to the jaw for the pin to win.
Winner: Zoey Stark
– After the match, Stark stands tall as the music hits. Stark goes to attack Ruca but the music hits and out comes Nikkita Lyons to make the save. She fights Stark back into the ring, catches a kick and drops Stark with a right hand. Lyons throws a roundhouse kick but Stark dodges it and retreats to the floor.
– Von Wagner and Mr. Stone are in the parking lot with Edris Enofe and Malik Blade. They invite Von to come join them and Odyssey Jones, and a bunch of ladies, for a night out. They say Von will finally be on top. Von is ready to go and says he has his dancing shoes on. He says he could use a night out after being so mediocre. He then changes his tune and says they know nothing about success, and we will never see him with these two losers. Von attacks Blade and Enofe, beating them both up. Security comes over to stop Von but he also fights them off. Von is finally backed away as Jones slowly comes walking over as well.
NXT Tag Team Titles Match: Chase U vs. Pretty Deadly
We go back to the ring and out comes Chase University – Andre Chase and Duke Hudson with Thea Hail. Duke is waving the Chase U flag and Hail is running around. They all pose together as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a new vignette from Charlie Dempsey. He says there’s all kinds of training but all he needs is a deck of cards. He says legends like Karl Gotch and Billy Robinson didn’t need any of this technology, they only had their bodies, and he trains like they trained, for performance. Dempsey is surrounded by people who train to look cool for Instagram, like Wes Lee, Carmelo Hayes, Grayson Waller… they spend their mornings choosing their outfits while he wakes up and does 5000 free squats before breakfast. He says there are lots of pretend tough guys in the NXT locker room, with their beach muscles. He says NXT gave a security guard a contract for pity sake. Dempsey says they will all be screaming when he stretches them in the ring because pro wrestling is a serious business. We go back to the ring and out comes NXT Tag Team Champions Pretty Deadly – Kit Wilson and Elton Prince. We get formal ring introductions from Alicia Taylor as Chase U looks on. The bell rings and Duke saves Chase from a cheap shot by Prince.
Wilson and Duke go at it now. Duke with a big side-walk slam in the middle of the ring for a quick pin attempt. Chase tags in for the double team and another 2 count as Hail cheers them on from ringside and fans chant “Chase U!” now.
Chase and Wilson trade shots now. Chase doesn’t see Prince tag in but he catches him on his shoulders and slams him for a 2 count. Prince and Chase trade more offense and pin attempts now. Chase keeps control and grounds Prince with a headlock. Chase drops Prince with a shoulder. They run the ropes and Prince nails a dropkick to boos. Wilson tags in and they double team Chase.
Wilson and Chase are legal now. Chase kicks Wilson and they trade more counters and offense. Chase drops down on Wilson for a 2 count. Chase kicks Prince’s arm away to prevent a tag, then slams him into the ring. Chase takes both champions down at once as fans cheer him on. Duke comes in and they send Wilson flying on the double team. Chase with the side Russian leg sweep to Wilson. Chase stomps away on Wilson as fans spell C-H-A-S-E-U now. Chase stands tall for a pop as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and the champions have dominated. Chase is getting beat around the ring now. Chase is close to tagging out but Duke runs over to stop Wilson from harassing Hail. Wilson comes back in to keep Chase near their corner. Prince tags back in with a double axe handle from the top rope. Chase kicks out at 2. The champs keep the quick tags going. Chase avoids a double team and fights them off, sending Prince out of the ring but he accidentally runs over Hail and she goes down.
Prince runs away as Duke checks on Hail, but he’s not there for Chase’s tag. Pretty Deadly take advantage and unload don Chase int heir corner again. They hit the double Gutbuster but Chase kicks out just in time. Fans rally for Chase U now. Hudson finally gets the hot tag to unload on Wilson and Prince, slamming Wilson on top of Prince, then slamming Chase on top of Prince for a big pop. Duke unloads on Wilson and levels him with a running elbow. Wilson kicks out at 2. Duke fights Prince off and sends him to the floor.
Fans rally for Chase U now. Chase is tagged in while he’s dazed on the apron. Duke tosses him in through the ropes but he lands on the mat, unable to stand up. Duke gabs Wilson for a Gory Bomb while Chase levels Prince. There’s miscommunication as Duke levels Chase with a big boot that was meant for Wilson.
Prince pulls Duke out and sends him into the steel ring steps. Prince tags in and they hit the Spilt Milk finisher on Chase in the middle of the ring to win and retain.
Winners: Pretty Deadly
– After the match, Wilson and Prince stand tall as the music hits. The Chase U student section is deflated. We go to replays. Duke apologizes to Chase but Chase looks a little angry as he walks behind Duke and Hail.
– We see TikTok footage from the weekend that shows Indi Hartwell and Roxanne Perez arguing in the locker room. We also see Elektra Lopez filming her own TikTok video from across the room. She says it seems she’s not the only one who has a problem with Indi. Hartwell vs. Perez is announced for next week.
– We see Carmelo Hayes walking backstage by himself. Wes Lee is also shown walking. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Nikkita Lyons stops NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Katana Chance and Kayden Carter backstage. The champs ask if they can help Lyons. She says she said a lot of things in the lead-up to the title match, which she doesn’t regret. They say the same. Lyons says Chance and Carter were right about she and Zoey Stark not being a team. She says she looked up to and admired Stark, and can you blame her? She didn’t meet the real Stark until she turned on her. Chance says the titles can make or break friendships around here. They say they know Lyons is a badass and if Stark can’t see that, it’s her loss. They tell Lyons how staying true to herself is important. They invite Lyons to have some fun. Lyons says if they need a third person to face Toxic Attraction next week, she’s their girl. They all laugh together to end the segment.
– Vic says WWE Hall of Famer & Senior Vice President of Talent Development Creative Shawn Michaels will be here next week to announce the Iron Survivor Challenge participants.
NXT North American Title Match: Carmelo Hayes vs. Wes Lee
We go back to the ring for tonight’s main event as the challenger Carmelo Hayes comes out first, with no sign of Trick Williams. NXT North American Champion Wes Lee is out next for his first TV title defense. We get formal ring introductions from Alicia Taylor.
The bell rings and they lock up after some trash talking. Hayes breaks and drops Lee with a right hand. Hayes with more trash talking. Lee tackles him out of nowhere and they brawl. Hayes scrambles to the floor. Lee follows and keeps the fight going but Hayes sends him into the barrier.
Lee fights back and sends Hayes into the crowd, but brings him back over to the ringside area as they continue to brawl. Hayes brings it back into the ring and grabs him by his hair. Lee fights back with strikes. Hayes rocks him with a punch and nails a pump kick. Lee catches Hayes with a hurricanrana. Lee with a headlock now as fans rally. More back and forth with counters now. Hayes with a takedown but he misses the follow-up.
Lee misses a dropkick. They tangle and Lee rolls Hayes up for 2 twice. They go on and both miss springboard attacks, then both collide with bicycle kicks. They land on each other for dual pin attempts but both kick out. We go to a picture-in-picture commercial with both competitors down.
Back from the break and Hayes has Lee grounded as fans rally. They run the ropes and Hayes drops Lee over the top rope, then he hits the springboard flying back elbow. Lee kicks out at 2.
Hayes pounds on Lee while he’s down now. Hayes whips Lee into the turnbuckles and he goes down. Hayes talks some trash and grabs Lee for another hard whip into the turnbuckles chest-first. Hayes stands tall and plays to the crowd for some boos now. Hayes shoots his shot but they boo him some more and some fans chant “asshole!” now. Lee ends up catching Hayes in mid-air, sending him face-first into the top turnbuckle. Lee with a big German suplex for a pop, forcing Hayes to land bad on his head.
Fans chant “NXT!” now. They both get up at the same time and start trading big strikes in the middle of the ring. The quick strikes continue. Lee kicks Hayes and delivers more punches and kicks, then a big kick to the back of the head. Hayes eats a running punch in the corner. Fans chant “this is awesome!” now. They go at it and Lee nails a big running dropkick, then a modified Blockbuster. Lee with a standing hurricanrana to spike Hayes on his head for another close 2 count. Lee is a bit frustrated now.
Fans chant “fight forever!” now as Lee goes to the top. Lee flies but misses the 450 Splash as he has to land on his feet when Hayes moves. Hayes immediately pulls Lee into a cradle for a close 2 count. They tangle and Hayes takes Lee down face-first into the mat with the Crossface. Lee still kicks out at 2 and Hayes can’t believe it.
More back and forth now. Lee drops Hayes with a kick. Hayes catches Lee with double knees. Hayes goes back to the top but has to roll through on the splash as Lee moves. Lee charges with the flying Meteora but Hayes somehow kicks out and Lee can’t believe it. Lee with a running flip into a kick to send Hayes to the floor. Trick comes out and tends to Hayes at ringside now. Lee runs he ring and flies out, taking Trick down with a dive. Hayes rocks Lee and brings it back into the ring. Hayes goes to the top but Lee uppercuts him. Lee pulls Hayes down but Hayes sends him into the turnbuckles face-first.
Hayes runs into the turnbuckles when Lee moves. More back and forth now. Lee flips across the ring a few times and nails a kick to Hayes’ head on the way down. Lee with the Michinoku Driver in the middle of the ring for the pin to win and retain.
Winner: Wes Lee
– After the match, Lee stands tall as the music hits. We go to replays. We come back to Lee standing in the middle of the ring, raising the title. A cage graphic suddenly appears on the big screen, closing around the graphic to celebrate Lee’s win. Donovan Dijak suddenly appears behind Lee as fans pop. Dijak rocks Lee and nails Feast Your Eyes, laying him out. NXT goes off the air with Dijak standing tall over Lee to some boos.