– The Worlds Collide go-home edition of WWE NXT 2.0 opens up live on the USA Network, from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Vic Joseph welcomes us as fans chant “NXT!” now. He’s joined at ringside by Wade Barrett.
Apollo Crews vs. Grayson Waller
We go right to the ring for tonight’s opener as Grayson Waller makes his way out while Alicia Taylor does the introductions. Waller grabs a fan sign and rips it up, then hits the ring. Waller takes the mic but before he can speak, the music interrupts and out comes Apollo Crews. We get a look at how Crews interrupted the debut of The Grayson Waller Effect last week.
The bell rings and they lock up as fans do dueling chants. They tangle some and Crews takes Waller down by his arm. They wrestle back up and Crews applies a headlock. Waller looks to capitalize but Crews lands on his feet and shows off, then takes Waller down into an arm bar. Waller counters with a takedown for a quick pin attempt. Crews drops Waller and runs the ropes, then blocks a hip toss to drop Waller with a clothesline. Crews keeps control with more offense as fans cheer him on. Crews with a big back-drop across the ring. Crews with more quick offense and more showing off to taunt Waller as fans cheer him on. Crews with a long vertical suplex now, holding Waller high in the air for a minute or two, then dropping him down.
Crews goes to the apron and launches himself in with a senton for a close 2 count. They tangle some more and Waller pokes Crews in the eye. The referee checks on Crews now as he rolls to the floor, holding his eye. A ringside trainer checks on Crews as Waller taunts him from the ring. We go to a picture-in-picture commercial break.
Back from the break and fans are booing Waller while he dominates Crews in the middle of the ring. Crews blocks right hands and mounts offense of his own until Waller sends him to the floor. Crews fights back in and launches himself in from the apron but Waller catches him in a submission. Waller mounts Crews on the mat and unloads with a 2 count.
They go back and forth now. Crews mounts offense and yells out for a big pop. Crews drops Waller in the corner and hits a big second rope Blockbuster. Waller kicks out at 2. Crews presses Waller high int he air but Waller escapes to the floor from the hold. Waller rushes back in and drops Crews out of nowhere with a big Stunner for the pin to win.
Winner: Grayson Waller
– After the match, Waller stands tall as fans boo him. We go to replays, and see how Waller went for Crews’ eye once again when hitting his finisher. Waller talks some trash on the entrance-way and dances around as Crews recovers in the ring.
– This week’s Progressive-sponsored video looks at NXT UK Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura
– The Diamond Mine is backstage warming up now. They are hyped up to face Gallus tonight. Roderick Strong walks in and says he knows they don’t trust him, but he pulled security footage from the ceiling camera to prove that he wasn’t lying last week. Julius Creed doesn’t care, and says it will just prove he doesn’t trust Strong, and he only wants to work with people he trusts. Damon Kemp also doesn’t trust Strong. Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley walk up and tell them to get it together. Nile goes on about how she and Paxley are focusing on the tag titles. Damon Kemp and The Creed Brothers go back to working out.
NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Katana Chance and Kayden Carter vs. Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley
We go back to the ring and out come NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Katana Chance and Kayden Carter for this non-title match. We get a look up at the Toxic Lounge and Toxic Attraction’s Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne and NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose are watching. Chance and Carter hit the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and NXT Champion Bron Breakker is in the locker room when RAW Superstar Finn Balor walks in. He asks Breakker if he knows who he is, and he does. Balor says he’s also the guy who has held the NXT Title more than anyone else, and who made the title the industry standard for who’s the best. Now it’s Bron’s responsibility to uphold that lineage. Balor says he likes Bron, so here’s some advice – Balor has beaten guys twice as big as him so on Sunday at Worlds Collide, don’t underestimate the moment, don’t underestimate the opponent, NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate. Balor taps Bron on the chest and wishes him good luck, then walks off. We go back to the ring and Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley are wrapping up their entrances. The bell rings and Nile locks up with Carter. They tangle and Nile slams Carter for a quick pin attempt. More back and forth and quick offense with another pin attempt. Carter rocks Nile and tags in Chance for the double team.
Nile and Chance briefly go at it before Chance comes back in for the double team. Nile fights off Chance and slams her face-first into the mat now. Paxley tags in for the double team offense to Carter in the corner. Paxley scoops Carter and slams her in the middle of the ring. Paxley with a corkscrew splash for a 2 count. Carter counters for a pin attempt of her own.
Carter avoids Paxley on the ropes and rolls her for 2. Carter with a dropkick to the face for another 2 count. Chance comes in with more high-impact offense to Paxley. We see the Toxic Lounge again but this time Rose is all alone. Paxley fights off Chance but they both collide in mid-air and go down. Dolin confronts Nile at ringside now while Paxley works Carter over in the ring.
Jayne jumps on the apron to distract Paxley. This leads to a big superkick to the jaw and Jayne runs back over to the entrance-way to help Dolin double team Nile but she fights them off and sends them retreating. Chance tags in and hits a big 450 Splash while Carter holds Paxley for the double team. Chance covers Paxley for the win while Carter stops Nile from rushing back into the ring.
Winners: Katana Chance and Kayden Carter
– After the match, Chance and Carter take the mics. They tell Nile and Paxley they will do this again. They go on about being fighting champions, and at Worlds Collide on Sunday, they plan to throw a party in the parking lot… the music interrupts and out comes RAW Superstars Doudrop and Nikki A.S.H. to a big pop. Fans chant “welcome back!” now as Doudrop takes the mic. She loves a good party as much as anyone else but how about we dance in the ring instead of the parking lot on Sunday. Nikki suggests they dance for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles and fans pop. The two teams shake hands in the middle of the ring but the heels pull the champions close to them. The tense face-off continues to end the segment.
– We go to a video of Kiana James in her office. She’s scolding someone on the phone, telling them to tell Jarred at Schumer to get it done. She cuts a promo on Zoey Stark about how she failed to get the job done earlier this month, and messed things up for Zoey Stark. She says Stark can’t escape her poor performance, and always over-promises and under-delivers, and after tonight, it will be a long, long time before Stark gets another title shot. James’ phone rings and apparently Jarred got it done. She hangs up to end the segment.
– The Schism is backstage now – Joe Gacy, Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid. Gacy says we are about to have a recognition ceremony, which allows more branches to grow under their tree. We see footage of what happened last week with Cameron Grimes backstage. Gacy says Grimes may be rich in wealth but time is money and the time has come for him to decide his future. The offer is Grimes’ to accept. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see footage from earlier today with Trick Williams and NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes walking through the parking lot. Hayes is curious about his Worlds Collide opponent.
– We go back to the ring and The Schism is out – Joe Gacy with The Dyad’s Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid.
Gacy says great things happen when Worlds Collide but longing things happen when worlds come together. Fans chant for Gacy to shut up and they’re apparently bleeping the chants, which makes it hard to hear what Gacy is saying. Gacy goes on about how one week ago The Dyad proved their way of life is better when they defeated Legado del Fantasma. Gacy says they scored a win for everyone who lives in harmony and for that, they will be rewarded. Gacy steps to a table behind him and grabs two of three small smiley face pins. These yellow pins represent the great strides Fowler and Reid have made, and the great recognition they have earned as they climb higher in The Schism’s tree.
They put the pins on their shirts and thank Gacy and say together they are gracious, they are whole, they have been recognized. Gacy’s virtue and teachings have empowered them to see there is inner strength when they are together. Gacy is moved and inspired by their growth and as each of them ascend, this only allows more space in the grass for others to find their home under The Schism’s tree. Gacy says he sees Cameron Grimes wandering around aimlessly and lonely. Gacy has a photo of Grimes on a small table and says he has reserved a seat for Grimes to come join them. Gacy tells Grimes to follow in the footsteps of Reid and Fowler. The music hits and out comes Grimes to a pop.
Gacy says it’s so good to see Grimes. Grimes didn’t comes out here to be part of this celebration but he does need to talk to Gacy. They have been following him for weeks and asking him to join, and he thinks he now has an answer. Grimes says the more he thinks about it, the more thoughts in his head, the more it truly makes sense – he doesn’t need Gacy, he doesn’t need anybody to go to the moon. Gacy says Grimes’ loneliness is killing him. He says these words but underneath the surface is just misery. Gacy knows it’s tough to go all in and just lose, he knows Grimes is one of the toughest NXT Superstars but he wears a mask that hides all of his insecurities. Gacy brings up how Grimes lost the NXT North American Title, fell victim to NXT Champion Bron Breakker, and tells him to admit they are right, and admit he is lonely, and they will leave him alone. Grimes says the bad part is, Gacy is right. He did lose his title and lose to Breakker but more importantly he got himself into those situations and can do it again. He doesn’t need nobody so before things get worse, he’s out of here.
Grimes drops the mic and turns to leave as Gacy taunts him over another night without a title, without a family, and without a father. Grimes stops and rushes back in to attack. He clears the ring of The Dyad, then Gacy hugs him. Grimes shoves him off and now he’s surrounded by The Dyad again. Gacy holds them off as Grimes exits the ring. The Schism’s music starts back up as they stare Grimes down from the ring.
– We get a new video package from Roxanne Perez. It’s hard for her to look back on recent memories and realize she doesn’t know the person she shared them with. Her heart broke into two when things went down with Cora Jade. She wanted to hurt Jade at Heatwave like Jade hurt her before but when she had the chance, she couldn’t do it. The good times ran through her head at that moment, and she paid for it. Perez says next time there will be no hesitation, their friendship is over but the two of them are not. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and the legendary Fit Finlay approaches NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate backstage. Finlay hands Bate an iPad and Butch (fka Pete Dunne) is on the screen. Butch isn’t interested in pleasantries as he says they were kids when Bate beat him for the NXT UK Title in Blackpool, so don’t forget when Butch took the title back in Chicago. Butch says Bate knows better than anyone how the title represents hard work, so go out there and unify those titles this Sunday. Butch tells Bate to do it for the memories of NXT UK, do it for the future of NXT Europe, and do it for British Strong Style. Bate thanks Butch to end the segment.
Fallon Henley and NXT UK Tag Team Champions Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen vs. Lash Legend and Pretty Deadly
Back from the break and Pretty Deadly’s Kit Wilson and Elton Prince are already waiting in the ring with Lash Legend. The music hits and out comes Fallon Henley and NXT UK Tag Team Champions Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen. The bell rings and Lash charges Henley as they go at it and come out of the corner.
Lash smacks Henley but Henley drops her with a right hand for a quick pin attempt. Vic says there is extra security out tonight due to the chaos of the tag team division. Lash man-handles Henley some on the ropes. Lash keeps control and hits a big back-drop. Henley fights back and clotheslines Legend over the top rope to the floor. Henley flies out with a crossbody to keep control. Henley brings it back in but Wilson tags in and taunts her. Henley slaps Wilson. Briggs comes in and drops Wilson with a big right hand. Briggs dominates Wilson and catches him in a big inverted Atomic Drop. Wilson comes back in and catches Briggs with knees.
Prince tags in and comes off the top but Briggs catches him with the inverted Atomic Drop. Jensen tags in for the big double team back-drop to Prince. The champs send Pretty Deadly to the floor, then Henley takes out Legend in the ring. Henley runs the ropes and Briggs launches her out onto all three opponents. Briggs, Jensen and Henley pose on the ropes as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Prince is going at it with Briggs. Prince ducks clotheslines attempts but Briggs nails a big powerslam. Wilson tags in and drops Briggs with a DDT after a double team distraction. Wilson mounts Briggs with lefts and rights for a quick pin attempt. Briggs fights off both opponents from the corner but Wilson drops him. Wilson grounds Briggs and works him over as fans rally now. Prince tags back in and hits the Hip Attack on Briggs while Wilson holds him there. Prince beats Briggs down with forearms now.
Prince keeps Briggs down with an elbow to the neck. Prince chokes Briggs on the middle rope now. The referee doesn’t see Legend and Wilson deliver cheap shots. Jensen and Henley run in but this just allows Wilson to deliver another cheap shot to Briggs. Briggs starts to fight back now. More back and forth. Wilson shuts Briggs down again with a headlock as fans rally some more.
Wilson is on Briggs’ back now but Briggs tosses him to the floor. Prince tags right back in and continues to dominate Briggs. Prince is on Briggs’ back with a Sleeper now. Jensen finally tags in and unloads on Prince. Jensen with an Atomic Drop an a bulldog. Jensen keeps control as fans cheer him on now. Jensen gets hit by Wilson on the apron but he knocks him off.
Jensen and Prince collide and both go down. Jensen sends Prince into the ring post and he crawls for the tag but here comes Gallus down the entrance-way. They have words and this leads to Joe Coffey hitting Jensen in the head with a boot, which allows Wilson to roll him up for the pin to win.
Winners: Pretty Deadly and Lash Legend
– After the match, the music hits as the heels stand tall but a brawl quickly breaks out with Gallus and the champs. Security gets involved to break things up as they have more words.
– Mandy Rose is backstage on the phone, asking Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne where the hell they’re at. Rose hangs up when Shayna Baszler walks in. They have a few words and Baszler says she will be surprised if Rose makes it past Worlds Collide on Sunday. Rose reminds Baszler she has her own title match this coming weekend. Baszler says SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan has already lost, and she knows like everyone else that Baszler will rip her apart limb by limb at Clash at The Castle. Baszler says Rose always calls herself the baddest bitch but when Baszler had the NXT Women’s Title, it wasn’t even a discussion, and it’s always a debate with Rose. Baszler says Rose better unify those titles this Sunday, for the brand, and for herself. Baszler says if Rose loses on Sunday then everything she’s said for the past year is garbage. Baszler walks off.
– Vic leads us to a video package on WWE and Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month.
Andre Chase vs. Charlie Dempsey
We go back to the ring and out comes Chase University – Andre Chase with Bodhi Hayward and Thea Hail. We see NXT UK’s Charlie Dempsey backstage warming up now. Chase, Hail and Hayward hit the ring and pose as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and McKenzie Mitchell is backstage with JD McDonagh. She brings up how he was hanging upside down and recovering the last time we saw him. JD says everyone has opinions on his experiments and ways with the human brain, even Wes Lee, who called him creepy. JD goes on about the mind, body and how they are designed to be without weakness. He’s never concerned with internal anguish. He goes on about his body and mind, and how he doesn’t worry about feelings. He says he’d rather be like him, a little creepy, instead of Lee, who is emotionally fragile. Right, McKenzie? Mitchell nervously agrees and sends it back to Vic. We go back to the ring and out comes Dempsey, who is the son of William Regal but WWE has not acknowledged this. We see what happened at Chase U last week to set this match up. The bell rings an they lock up. Dempsey with a takedown.
They tangle on the mat as Dempsey works Chase over. Chase turns it around with a head scissors of his own for a pop. Dempsey turns it back around on the mat with a bridge but Chase kicks out. They lock up to a chant for Chase U now. They go back to the mat and catapult each other, then trade pin attempts in the middle of the ring.
Hail and Hayward are surprised at what their teacher can do. He counters and drops Dempsey off the ropes, then talks some trash and says this is a teachable moment for another pop. Dempsey attacks and they trade arm holds. Dempsey with a back elbow to the face. Chase rocks Dempsey but Dempsey levels him with a big forearm and European uppercut to drop him. Dempsey with a double underhook suplex for a 2 count. Dempsey goes right into a submission but Chase resists. Dempsey with another submission before Chase rolls free.
Dempsey stays on Chase but Chase fights back with right hands. Chase with a side-Russian leg sweep for a pop. Chase stomps away as fans chant C-H-A-S-E-U now. Chase with a sit-out slam for a close 2 count. Dempsey goes right into another arm submission. Chase reverses but Dempsey turns it right back around, pulling the arm.
Dempsey with a knee to the back into a Crossface submission now as Bodhi tries to cheer Chase on. Dempsey kicks Bodhi in the head, then comes to the floor and rocks him with a right, then slams him on the floor with a gutwrench suplex. Dempsey returns to the ring and goes to roll Chase up but Chase counters and pins him for the win out of nowhere.
Winner: Andre Chase
– After the match, Chase stands tall and celebrates as the music hits.
– NXT Women’s Champion Meiko Satomura is walking backstage when she stops and spots Alba Fyre. Fyre approaches and says the title looks good on Satomura. Satomura says she won the title from a great champion. Fyre laughs and tells Satomura to win on Sunday. Satomura says she will, then she walks off.
Zoey Stark vs. Kiana James
We go back to the ring and out comes Zoey Stark to a pop. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Gunther approaches NXT UK Champion Tyler Bate backstage. Gunther says he’s here to remind Bate that his title has a legacy of Gunther being the longest-reigning NXT UK Champion in history. Gunther says at Worlds Collide, Bate needs to bring who fought him for 45 minutes in Cardiff a few years back. Gunther says Bate must beat NXT Champion Bron Breakker and unify the titles because European wrestling depends on it. We go back to the ring and Kiana James is wrapping her entrance as Stark looks on. They go at it and Stark rocks James to the ropes. Stark runs over James and hits an uppercut in the corner.
James sends Stark to the apron but Stark kicks her way back in, then launches over the top rope with a leg drop for a close 2 count. James goes to the floor for a breather. Stark misses a baseball slide and they tangle with Stark taking control and rolling James back in. James turns it around in the corner and unloads with stomps in the corner as the referee warns her. James with a quick pin attempt, and another.
James works Stark over and yells at her while she’s down. James with another takedown for another quick pin attempt. James grounds Stark with an arm hold now as fans try to rally. James shows some frustration after another quick pin attempt, then goes back to work on Stark’s arm. Stark fights up and out, then hits a pair of clotheslines. Stark with more offense as fans cheer her on. Stark charges in with a big knee to the jaw for a close 2 count.
James fights free from Stark’s shoulders and drops her in the middle of the ring but Stark continues to kick out. James is frustrated now. Stark rocks James with a big right hand, then yells in her face and launches her into the big knee strike for the pin to win.
Winner: Zoey Stark
– After the match, Stark stands tall in the middle of the ring as her music hits and we go to replays. James goes to hit Stark from behind with her tote bag, but Nikkita Lyons rushes the ring and takes her out. James is sent back to the floor. Lyons and Stark stand tall together as James screams at them from ringside.
– McKenzie is backstage with Blair Davenport, asking about possibly unifying the women’s titles on Sunday. Blair says NXT UK and NXT were built off their women’s divisions but out of all the Superstars and Legends who competed in these rings, no one has done what she will do this Sunday, and that’s unify the titles. She says the Davenport name will be held exactly where it’s supposed to be and… RAW’s Rhea Ripley walks up to a pop in the arena. She says she’s a history maker, one that has held both titles, and she made them hers by grabbing them by the balls. She tells Davenport to make history and unify the titles this Sunday, then carry on the women’s legacy here in NXT. Ripley says Davenport looks confident, so don’t screw it up. Ripley walks off.
Gallus (Joe Coffey, Mark Coffey, Wolfgang) vs. The Diamond Mine (Damon Kemp, NXT Tag Team Champions The Creed Brothers)
We go back to the ring for tonight’s six-man main event as Gallus comes out – Mark Coffey, Joe Coffey and Wolfgang. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Nathan Frazer is backstage reading Seth Rollins’ comic cook. A man is sitting next to him reading some kind of comic or coloring book. Frazer talks about being hyped for Worlds Collide. He says his friend next to him doesn’t have to worry about choosing a brand. The other man is Axiom. He says maybe their worlds can collide in some friendly competition some day. They keep joking about how Axiom never got to experience NXT UK, knowing he is the former A-Kid. Frazer tells Axiom about the British Rounds matches they had in NXT UK, but says that might not work so good because Axiom hasn’t been in NXT UK, but he is good with numbers. Axiom suggests a Best of 3 match and they agree to it. We go back to the ring and out comes The Diamond Mine for the main event – Damon Kemp and NXT Tag Team Champions Julius Creed and Brutus Creed. There is no sign of Roderick Strong yet.
The bell rings and Julius dominates Mark early on. Brutus comes in and takes over. Brutus and Joe trade offense now. Brutus with a big gutwrench throw. Kemp and Joe are legal now. Joe with a big fall-away slam. Wolfgang tags in and faces off with Kemp in the middle of the ring. Wolfgang attacks and goes for the arm, unloading on Kemp and beating him around.
Kemp counters and slams Wolfgang from behind, and again. Kemp rocks Wolfgang and rams him into their corner. Julius tags in and applies a headlock to Wolfgang. Brutus comes in and collides with Wolfgang. They go at it and Brutus takes Wolfgang down, then pounds on him. The two teams brawl in the middle of the ring now as fans pop. The Diamond Mine clears the ring of Gallus as a “USA!” chant starts up. We go to a picture-in-picture commercial with Gallus re-grouping at ringside.
Back from the break and Joe is rocking Brutus with knees in the ring. Brutus with a big back-drop. Julius tags in and unloads on Coffey to a big pop. Joe blocks a suplex and rolls Julius up for 2. Julius counters Joe and slams him hard in the middle of the ring. Julius goes right into the ankle lock but Wolfgang and Mark help him get to safety on the floor. Julius comes over and drops Wolfgang with a big forearm. Julius brings Joe back in but Mark causes him to slip on the apron an go own.
Julius and Mark go at it in the ring now. Mark with a chokeslam for a 2 count. Mark dominates Julius some more and in comes Joe with a knee to the ribs. Joe works Julius around the ring now. Joe grounds Julius as fans begin to rally. Julius tries to power up and out, and he does. Joe cuts him off and rams him into the corner. Wolfgang comes in and nails a big cannonball splash to the mat for a 2 count. Wolfgang grounds Julius now. Julius finally fights back and gets an opening. Kemp and Mark tag in now and they go at it. Kemp unloads and drops Mark with a back elbow, then a throw across the ring. Kemp sends Mark into the turnbuckles and then clotheslines him.
Kemp is fired up but he stops when he sees Strong at ringside. Kemp goes out and gets in Strong’s face. Strong’s phone, apparently with the security footage, is slapped away. Security Hank Walker goes over to break things up. Kemp returns to the ring with a Spinebuster to Mark. Kemp sends Wolfgang to the floor through the ropes but he turns right around to a huge lariat from Joe for the pin to win out of nowhere.
– After the match, Gallus stands tall as the music hits but Pretty Deadly quickly rushes in and attacks The Diamond Mine. The NXT UK Superstars gang up on The Diamond Mine now. NXT UK Tag Team Champions Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen rush down to help The Diamond Mine. The whole locker room now empties out and a massive brawl carries on in the ring and at ringside.
– NXT Champion Bron Breakker is backstage when Ciampa walks in. Ciampa says he will be quick… he’s done a lot of things in his time with NXT, but nothing is more important than his time with Goldy. Ciampa asks if he can hold the title and Bron allows him. Ciampa says a certain responsibility comes with holding the title, a certain passion embodies, and the the NXT Title and NXT brand means the world to Ciampa. He hands the title back to Bron and says this is Bron’s world now, and at Worlds Collide, he has the chance to make history. Ciampa says the pressure, the anxiety, the fear of failure that Bron is feeling right now is all normal. Ciampa is here to tell Bron one thing – this Sunday when the bell rings, embrace it, represent this brand, represent the NXT Title, and add to your legacy, add to our legacy, more important than anything – win. Ciampa slaps the title and tells Bron to win again. Ciampa walks off.
– We go back to Vic and Wade at ringside. They hype Clash at The Castle and Worlds Collide. Trick Williams and NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes interrupt from backstage, telling Vic and Wade to shut the hell up. They say we have a big problem with Worlds Collide and that’s because Hayes isn’t on the card. Hayes says they’re about to address this problem, straight up. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a new “coming soon” vignette for Quincy Elliott. He introduces himself and says he has a confession to make. He says growing up everyone thought they knew what he was, they thought they knew who he is, but they don’t know him at all. He says the WWE Universe is about to find out exactly who Quincy Elliott is. Quincy says look at him, he’s flier than a reindeer in the winter, and he’s coming to change the game. He brings up the old saying on how this life isn’t perfect, but y’all don’t live the life of Quincy, the Super Diva. Quincy blows a kiss to the camera and puts his glasses back on. The Super Diva is coming soon to NXT. Fans in the arena chant “Quincy!” in the background.
– Vic and Joseph announce a big Fatal 4 Way Title Unification Elimination Match for Worlds Collide with Gallus vs. Pretty Deadly vs. NXT UK Tag Team Champions Brooks Jensen and Josh Briggs vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Creed Brothers. They go over the rest of the card.
– We go go back to the ring and out comes Trick Williams and NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes. Trick calls for the music to be cut. He goes on about how Hayes comes out with banger after banger each week, but for some reason The A-Champion is not on Worlds Collide. They go on about how they usually come out with laughing and joking, but not tonight. They are not happy about Hayes being disrespected by being left off Worlds Collide. Hayes says all this talk about unifying titles is nothing because he did that 8 months ago. He is the greatest NXT North American Champion of all-time, and they tried to tell him this was a secondary title but nothing about him is secondary.
Hayes says he will not be taking his talents to Worlds Collide and he will not be defending, because no one is on his level, or even under him… because that’s all it is, and that’s all it’s gonna be. The lights go out in the arena. They come back up and out comes SmackDown’s Ricochet to a big pop. Hayes looks shocked as a “Ricochet!” chant starts up from the crowd.
They knock Ricochet for not knowing how to use the mic. Fans chant “welcome back!” and Ricochet thanks him, and says it feels good to be back. Ricochet tells Hayes and Trick to shut the hell up for 5 seconds. Fans chant “shut the hell up!” now. Ricochet says he’s here on official business and he thinks Worlds Collide needs some blue brand on it. He says Hayes is doing great but when it comes to these four corners, Hayes can’t do it like Ricochet. Hayes says Ricochet might be the one and only, but he’s just one of many to step up to Hayes and get smacked down. Hayes says there’s not room for the both of them. Ricochet gives Hayes some more props but says no one remembers his title defenses, not even 1. Ricochet goes on and says he figured he’d come back to NXT to give them something to remember, a Hayes match they will remember. Ricochet says he will become a two-time NXT North American Champion.
Trick backs Hayes off and tries to swing wild at Ricochet but he ducks and drops him with a kick. Ricochet then drops Hayes and raises the NXT North American Title belt over him. The music starts back up and fans chant “Ricochet!” as he kneels down in Hayes’ face, talks some trash and gives the title belt back to him. The final NXT 2.0 before Worlds Collide goes off the air with Ricochet motioning for the title around his waist.