Tonight’s WWE NXT 2.0 episode was taped back on June 9 from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. NXT will resume live episodes next Tuesday night with the Great American Bash go-home episode.
The following matches and segments were taped for tonight’s episode:
* Grayson Waller defeated Solo Sikoa
* Katana Chance and Kayden Carter defeated Yulisa Leon and Valentina Feroz
* Wes Lee came to the ring to talk about how hard the past few months have been for him. He mentioned how he was once at the top with his best friend as two-time NXT Tag Team Champions, and now at the bottom. Trick Williams interrupted and they had words
* Roderick Strong and Damon Kemp defeated Cruz Del Toro and Joaquin Wilde. Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan and Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo were at ringside with Del Toro and Wilde, and miscommunication led to The Diamond Mine getting the win
* Cameron Grimes defeated Edris Enofe. Grimes hugged Enofe after the match
* Von Wagner defeated Brooks Jensen in his return from being hurt. After the match, Josh Briggs and Fallon Henley came to check on Briggs while Mr. Stone and Sofia Cromwell joined Wagner on the stage to look back at them
* Alba Fyre defeated Lash Legend by DQ after Legend used Fyre’s baseball bat
* Toxic Attraction (NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose, NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne) came to the ring for a promo, calling the six-woman loss to Roxanne Perez, Indi Hartwell and Cora Jade a fluke. Jade and Perez interrupted from the stage and they had words. Perez said she does want to win the NXT Women’s Title and she knows she will, but she may want to use her Breakout contract to team with her best friend to win the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles. Katana Chance and Kayden Carter interrupted and they argued with Jade and Perez, which led to a brawl with all four women. The referees broke it up
* NXT North American Champion Carmelo Hayes retained over Tony D’Angelo. Trick Williams was at ringside with Hayes, but Tony D had everyone on his team with him – Troy “Two Dimes” Donovan, Channing “Stacks” Lorenzo, Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde and Cruz Del Toro. The finish saw the referee get distracted, then Escobar passed brass knuckles to Hayes instead of D’Angelo, which led to Hayes getting the win. After the match, Tony, Stacks and Two Dimes looked on from the ring while Escobar, Del Toro and Wilde stared back at them from the entrance-way
Stay tuned to WrestlingHeadlines.com for more and be sure to join us later tonight for live coverage of NXT.