According to Bodyslam.net, WWE recently sent FTR (formerly known as the Revival) a cease and desist letter regarding a t-shirt design they were selling on Pro Wrestling Tees. The image includes what Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler’s attire would have looked like when Vince McMahon repackaged them as a comedy tag team, a plan that never made it on WWE television. The report states that WWE claimed ownership of the original image despite there being some key differences. Check out the design below from a tweet shared by Harwood back in April.
— Dax FTR (@DaxHarwood) April 24, 2020
The shirt has since been pulled from Pro Wrestling Tees.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl