The WWE SmackDown event originally scheduled for Friday, April 17 in Cleveland, Ohio has been re-scheduled for a live RAW taping on Monday, September 28.
The Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland has confirmed that the RAW date is now on the schedule, which could be one of the first WWE events to be held outside of the closed-set Performance Center since the coronavirus pandemic forced schedule changes back in March.
The arena noted that all original tickets purchased for the SmackDown date will be honored for the RAW date in September. Tickets start at $20 and can be found at the arena website via this link.
The show is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm local time that night, which gives time for the usual pre-RAW WWE Main Event taping.
It will be interesting to see if WWE starts adding dates outside of Florida now that some states are re-opening during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay tuned for updates on the WWE schedule.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”