GCW announced on Sunday who Jon Moxley will face at GCW: You Wouldn’t Understand.
Moxley will be defending the GCW World title against Tony Deppen, who is a former GCW Extreme Champion and a former ROH World Television Champion.
GCW: You Wouldn’t Understand will take place at the Melrose Ballroom in New York City on June 18th. Here is the card:
* Jon Moxley (c) vs. Tony Deppen (GCW World Championship Match)
* Jack Evans vs. Ninja Mack
* Joey Janela vs. Mike Jackson
* SAT vs Gringo, ASF, & Drago Kid
* Charles Mason vs Nate Webb
* Homicide vs. Grim Reefer
*GCW World Title Match*
Jack Evans vs Ninja Mack
SAT vs Gringo/ASF/Drago Kid
Janela vs Jackson
Homicide vs Reefer
Mason vs Webb
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) May 29, 2022