The Undertaker took to Instagram after WrestleMania 36 Night Two and issued his first public comments on the Boneyard Match from Night One, which saw Taker defeat AJ Styles in the main event.
“It was a hell of a ride! #BoneyardMatch #WrestleMania #30years,” Taker wrote.
Some fans are speculating on social media that Taker may have been referring to his career and making a post on his retirement, but that hasn’t been confirmed.
AJ has not issued public comments since the loss at WrestleMania 36 Night One on Saturday night.
Stay tuned for more updates on AJ and Taker coming out of the Boneyard Match. You can see Taker’s full IG post below:
- Reby Hardy Fires Back At Critics Regarding Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot: “Stop The Faux Outrage”
- AEW Removes Wrestler’s Match Due to Past Derogatory Remarks
- Chris Jericho Comments On Backlash From Stadium Stampede Drowning Spot, Says They Didn’t Maliciously Set Out Do Be Disrespectful
- Kurt Angle Reportedly Close To Signing New Deal With WWE
- Jim Ross Fires Back At Fan Claiming He Misgendered Sonny Kiss: “I Have Sonny’s Blessing”