Alex Shelley took to Twitter and praised Ring of Honor for deciding to pay him while their shows were shut down due to COVID-19, even though he’s not under contract with the organization. You can check out the Tweet below:
Also, let me add some positivity: @ringofhonor paid me for numerous shows I had agreed to. This is despite the fact that I am a free agent and currently available to and negotiating with other companies if I am being forthright and honest. This was so wildly appreciated.
— @Lx$ (@fakekinkade) June 10, 2020
- Rumor: Drew McIntyre To Lose WWE Championship Soon?
- New Report On Kenny Omega’s Future Direction In AEW, Plans To Push Him As A Singles Star?
- Naomi Makes Instagram Post About Last Night’s Karaoke Segment, Goes After Lacey Evans
- Karrion Kross On Who He’d Like To Face At Wrestlemania
- Nyla Rose On Which WWE Wrestler She Was Mistaken For While Working For IMPACT
- Vince McMahon Reportedly Scraps RAW Title Change Due to Crowd Issue
- Drew McIntyre Says He Had To Talk Heath Slater Into Making Raw Appearance: “Mentally He Has Moved On”
- Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre React to Slater’s RAW Return, Slater on His Future
- Jim Ross On Why The WWE Signed The Undertaker To A New Fifteen Year Deal
- Rumors on WWE SummerSlam, Evolution 2 and a Possible Debut for Tessa Blanchard
- Rey Mysterio No Longer Under Contract With WWE, Extreme Rules Grudge Match Against Seth Rollins To Be Announced?
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- Arn Anderson Recalls The Shield Being A Dominant Faction, Says WWE Should Just Let Seth Rollins Do His Thing