Tonight’s AEW Double or Nothing pay per view will feature the first ever Stadium Stampede matchup between The Inner Circle and The Elite. According to PW Insider, the bout was filmed overnight and concluded around 5am early this morning as to not have any dead air during the broadcast. Reports are that there’s a ton of excitement within the promotion for how the bout turned out.
One man that is involved in the match is former AEW champion Chris Jericho, who took to Twitter to hype up the unique bout, calling it one of the best things he’s ever been apart of. Le champion writes, “The #StadiumStampede is one of the best things I’ve ever been a part of in my 30 years in the wrestling business. No joke…don’t miss it LIVE on PPV TONIGHT!”
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) May 23, 2020
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl