– The first WWE RAW of 2023 saw The Bloodline make another red brand appearance for their “hostile takeover” of the show. Solo Sikoa ended up defeating Elias in a Music City Street Fight, while Sami Zayn and Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos defeated Kevin Owens and The Street Profits. It was noted by Fightful Select that the brand crossover will not be slowing down any time soon, especially as a vehicle to accelerate programs for The Bloodline.
– It was reported on Monday that Summer Rae was backstage for RAW in Nashville as she lives in the area. There are no plans to bring Rae back full-time. She last appeared in the 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match last year.
– There were social media rumors on Cody Rhodes and WWE Hall of Famer Edge returning on last night’s RAW, but word is that there were never plans to bring them back, despite the rumors.
– Mia Yim is still being billed by that name on the official WWE website roster, but internal run sheets have referred to her by the “Michin” nickname for several weeks now.
– Alexa Bliss and RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair were said to be OK following their title match and post-match angle on RAW.
Stay tuned to WrestlingHeadlines.com for more.