– The Crown Jewel go-home edition of the WWE RAW Halloween special opens live on the USA Network from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas as the pyro hits and fans pop. Kevin Patrick welcomes us to RAW. He’s joined at ringside by Corey Graves.
RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair vs. Nikki Cross
We go right to the ring and out comes RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair for this non-title match as Mike Rome does the introductions. Patrick and Graves hype tonight’s line-up. Out next comes Nikki Cross with her new look, theme and attitude. We see how Cross returned last week to take out Belair and Bayley, after she helped Bayley beat Belair in the non-title main event.
The bell rings and they size each other up. Nikki attacks but Belair side-steps, then sends her into the corner and unloads with strikes. Cross counters and rolls Belair but Belair doesn’t let her. Belair misses a clothesline but drops Cross with a shoulder, then talks some trash.
Belair flips over Cross, then taunts her with her back-side. Cross screams and slaps herself, telling Blair to bring it. They run the ropes and Cross nails a crossbody in the middle of the ring, then mounts Belair with slaps to boos. Cross stomps away in the corner now to keep Belair down. Belair comes back and hits a dropkick, then kips-up. Cross fights back and flies for a crossbody but Belair catches her in mid-air for a fall-away slam. Cross rolls to the floor to regroup as the referee counts. Cross trips Belair up with her knee getting stuck on the middle rope, then Cross goes to work on Belair on the edge of the apron.
Cross is trying to trap Belair in the ring apron cover and she finally gets her in there. The referee barks at Cross but she works Belair over while trapped in the apron cover. We go to commercial with Cross in control, playing to the crowd while Belair is trapped.
Back from the break and Cross fights Belair off from the apron, Cross comes back in but Belair nails a side-slam, then a scoop slam in the middle of the ring, and another. Belair with a third slam. Belair with a long vertical suplex in the middle of the ring, then a kip-up but her knee hurts. Belair goes for the moonsault but Cross gets her knees up. Cross works Belair over and ends up on her back at ringside, but Belair slams her back to the floor.
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Dakota Kai and IYO SKY run down to distract the referee from the apron. Bayley appears and slams Belair into the ring post. Cross drops Bayley. Cross returns to the ring and knocks SKY off the apron, then launches her into the barrier. Cross leaps off the steel ring steps to take Kai down on the floor.
Cross screams out as some fans cheer her on. Cross returns tot he ring but Belair ducks and nails the KOD in the middle of the ring for the pin to win.
Winner: Bianca Belair
– After the match, Damage CTRL hits the ring to attack Belair but Asuka’s music hits and out she comes with Alexa Bliss to make the save as fans cheer them on. Bliss with a DDT to Kai, Belair dropkicks Bayley. Asuka knocks Bayley off the apron with a Hip Attack, sending her to the floor with her stablemates. Bliss leaps off the apron with a cannonball to Damage CTRL. Bliss and Asuka celebrate with Belair to end the segment.
– We see recent happenings between Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley. The screen splits and we see Lashley backstage getting mic’d up for his interview with Lesnar. There’s no sign of Lesnar yet as we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cathy Kelley is with Asuka, Alexa Bliss and Bianca Belair. She asks Belair if she is finished with Nikki Cross for now. Belair says she and Cross may be settled for now, but she’s far from over with Bayley, and come Crown Jewel after their Last Woman Standing match, only one is walking out. Belair says but that doesn’t mean she has to be walking in to Crown Jewel alone. Bliss agrees and says they’ve been by Belair’s side since this started, and they will be there when it ends on Saturday. Bliss says she and Asuka haven’t forgotten about the injuries Damage CTRL caused, and they’re not waiting for Crown Jewel to get payback. Bliss says they are settling this right now and they want a shot at the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles tonight. Asuka screams out about how Damage CTRL is not ready for Asuka and Bliss.
– Corey Graves welcomes Bobby Lashley to their split-screen interview, but Bock Lesnar isn’t in his chair yet. Lashley isn’t surprised Lesnar isn’t here yet for the interview because he’s been ducking him for 20 years. Lashley says he would’ve exposed Lesnar 20 years ago as he did at the Royal Rumble, and again 2 weeks ago. He says it will be no different at Crown Jewel when he exposes Lesnar for what he really is – a Lashley wannabe. Lesnar’s music suddenly hits in the arena and out he comes to a big pop.
Lesnar gets a pop as the pyro goes off. He then marches to the ring, all smiles. Lashley is watching the feed from backstage, according to Graves. Lesnar stands in the ring to a “Lesnar!” chant now. Lesnar says good evening to Texas and they cheer. Lesnar didn’t come to Texas to have a sit-down interview with Lashley… when Lesnar visits these good folks in Texas, he wants to do what these good folks in Texas would normally do – fight. Lesnar says Lashley obviously didn’t get the memo and even if he did, he can’t read it. We see Lashley getting up from his seat and heading out now. Lesnar calls Lashley to the ring to take his ass beating. The music hits and out comes Lashley as Lesnar bounces around in the ring.
Lesnar waits but Lashley isn’t coming out. He finally appears and Lesnar meets him on the ramp. Lesnar tackles Lashley and they start brawling as officials, security and a bunch of Superstars try to restore order. WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H is also out, keeping the two apart. Triple H warns Lesnar but Lesnar breaks free and attacks Lashley again. Triple H yells for both of them to be taken out. It appears Triple H is telling the referee that the fight is off if they touch each other.
– Still to come, Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory in a non-title bout. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see more photos of fans dressed up in costume at the arena, this time it’s three fans dressed as the 3 Faces of WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley.
– We see what just happened between Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley. Graves confirms that Triple H will cancel Saturday’s match is they touch each other before then.
WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory
We go back to the ring and out first comes Austin Theory with his Money In the Bank briefcase. They air a pre-recorded promo from Theory, who brags about what he did to Mustafa Ali last week, then lashes out at his opponent for what was said on commentary last week. Theory hits the ring and poses in the corner now. The music hits and out comes WWE United States Champion Seth Rollins for this non-title match as fans sing along to his theme.
The bell rings and they size each other up as fans sing Rollins’ theme. Theory charges but Rollins dodges him, then taunts him. They lock up and Theory takes it to the corner but backs off as the referee warns him. Rollins ducks a chop and delivers one of his own. Rollins plays to the crowd again as they continue to sing his song.
Rollins catches a kick and sweeps Theory for a quick pin attempt. Rollins with a headlock now. Rollins goes for a Pedigree but Theory scrambles to the floor as fans boo. Rollins chases Theory back in and avoids a Stomp. Theory chases Rollins out and back in now. Rollins with boots to the face, sending Theory to the barrier. Rollins drapes Theory over the barrier again, and leaves him there. Rollins poses on top of the barrier, then flies with a knee to the back of the neck.
Theory hits the floor and Rollins is all smiles as he brings it back in. Theory counters this time and sends Rollins back to the floor. Theory attacks and sends Rollins into the steel ring steps. Theory barks back at the crowd as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and they end up brawling in the middle of the ring. Rollins gets the upperhand and sends Theory to the floor. Rollins recovers and plays to the crowd again as they sing. Rollins runs the ring and nails a suicide dive to the floor. Rollins runs back in, hits the ropes again and nails a second suicide dive for a big pop.
Rollins returns to the ring and runs for a third dive but this time Theory rushes in with a big elbow to rock Rollins. Rollins blocks a suplex attempt, then nails a Falcon Arrow for a close 2 count. Both competitors are down now as fans sing Rollins’ theme. Rollins waits in the corner for a Stomp but Theory moves. Rollins is sent to the apron but he headbutts Theory. Rollins springboards in and takes Theory down, then superkicks him for a close 2 count.
Rollins talks some trash. Theory back-drops Rollins to avoid a Pedigree. They trade several pin attempts back & forth in the middle of the ring. Theory rocks Rollins with a stiff punch and nails a neckbreaker over his knee. Theory covers for a close 2 count in the middle of the ring and he can’t believe the kick out. Theory is a bit frustrated now. Rollins blocks The ATL. Rollins with an enziguri.
Theory rolls into the big standing Blockbuster but Rollins still kicks out at 2. Theory vents now. Theory gets up and taunts Rollins with his ATL symbol. Rollins fights free from the hold with elbows. Theory scoops him again to the shoulders but Rollins fights free with more elbows. Theory blocks the Stomp with another ATL attempt. Rollins with a big elbow to the jaw. They tangle and Theory nails a superkick, then a big elbow to the jaw. They both go down in the middle of the ring again.
Theory gets up and talks some trash in Rollins’ face. Theory goes to use the Pedigree in the middle of the ring but Rollins back-drops him, then hits the Stomp in the middle of the ring to get the pin.
Winner: Seth Rollins
– After the match, Rollins stands tall as the music hits. Rollins raises the WWE United States Title belt in the air while the referee raises his arm in victory. Fans begin singing Rollins’ theme as we go to replays. Rollins continues his celebration.
– We see a black SUV pulling up in the back parking lot. Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns hops out, and he’s joined by Paul Heyman. They head into the arena as we go back to a break.
– Back from the break and it’s announced that Bray Wyatt will be at Crown Jewel.
– We go back to the ring and out comes Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman. Reigns stops and lets the pyro go off, then heads to the ring to a pop. We see photos of fans dressed as The Bloodline for Halloween as the announcers hype Reigns vs. Logan Paul at WWE Crown Jewel.
Reigns hits the ring and raises the gold in the air as more pyro goes off. The music stops and a “Uce-y!” chant starts up. Reigns calls on Dallas to acknowledge him, then the chant starts back up. Reigns says he has Sami Zayn and Jey Uso out in the world working on becoming more “Uce-y” and by the time they’re down in Saudi Arabia, you should see a more “Uce-y!” duo there. Reigns says enough of the “Uce-y!” talk… for more than two years now, he’s been hyping up opponents and the only thing that happens is they get to the match, then get smashed.
Reigns isn’t dishonest, he’s not lying, so he had to think about this… let’s be honest, he’s the greatest of all-time and he’s going against a guy who’s had 2 matches, so there’s no way Reigns is going to hype up a match with an outsider like Logan Paul. No, The Tribal Chief won’t do that, but The Wiseman will. Reigns hands the mic to Heyman and he does his usual introduction. Heyman mentions the pins in Paul’s hand, and how he’s been training with WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels but despite all of this, he will get smashed by Reigns on Saturday. Reigns says the one thing Reigns cannot stand is an outside. So, this Saturday night… the music interrupts and out comes The Miz. Reigns looks confused.
Miz acknowledges his Tribal Chief and says he’s here to only help Reigns, because he knows Paul better than anyone else. Miz says Paul’s right hand is real, he has pins in his hand that gives him knockout power. Miz says just ask Jey. Miz says he just wishes he could’ve been here to help Reigns sooner, but as an A-List philanthropist, he’s had to deal with a deranged stalker. Miz says they can help each other – Reigns helps Miz with Dexter Lumis before the match with Mustafa Ali, and Miz will help Reigns with Paul. Reigns asks if Miz is trying to cut a deal. Miz is. Reigns says that doesn’t sound too bad. Miz kisses up to Reigns some more and Reigns says he likes this guy.
Reigns says he has one question for Miz before we get to this deal – why does everyone keep talking about Paul knocking Reigns out? Reigns suddenly lays Miz out with a Superman Punch out of nowhere. Reigns finishes his thought – when they should be talking about Reigns knocking Paul out. Reigns says then no one will have a choice but to acknowledge him. Reigns tosses the mic and makes his exit as the music starts up. Reigns barks to the camera about how he’s tired of giving people chances. We go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and The Miz has an ice pack on his jaw when Cathy Kelley approaches in the trainer’s room. Miz isn’t in the mood to talk. She says Johnny Gargano sat down with Byron Saxton for a tell-all interview to air later tonight. Miz doesn’t care, he’s more interested in getting his match with Mustafa Ali cancelled. Miz says Gargano is just all about gotcha journalism and Cathy, of all people, should know no story should be published without multiple, verified sources. Miz says if WWE airs this puff piece, everyone better be prepared for litigation that will put Johnny Depp and Amber Heard to shame. Kelley walks out and in comes Ali to taunt Miz over trying to get their match nixed. Ali does the “tiny balls!” joke and Miz says he’s going to beat Ali with a broken jaw tonight. Ali says he’s looking forward to it, then he walks off.
Damian Priest vs. Karl Anderson
We go back to the ring and out comes The Judgment Day – Damian Priest with Finn Balor, Rhea Ripley and Dominik Mysterio. The announcers hype The Judgment Day vs. The O.C. at WWE Crown Jewel. The announcers show us a photo of a fan dressed as Ripley. Out next comes The O.C. – Karl Anderson with Luke Gallows and AJ Styles.
The bell rings and Priest brawls with Anderson. Anderson takes it to the corner and works Priest over. Priest flies and takes Anderson down. Priest with a big forearm. Anderson fights back and clotheslines Priest over the top rope to the floor.
Anderson turns it around at ringside and sends Priest into the ring post. Dominik ends up distracting Anderson at ringside, but Anderson rocks him with a right hand. Priest takes advantage and levels Anderson with a thrust kick at ringside. We go to commercial with Priest in control.
Back from the break and they’re fighting in the middle of the ring. Priest with a Bell Clap, a big right hand, then a big elbow in the corner. Priest slams Anderson in the middle of the ring for a close 2 count as The Judgment Day cheers him on. Priest talks some trash and kicks Anderson while he’s down. Priest runs into a big boot in the corner, then misses a Stage Dive in the corner.
Anderson with a big kick to stun Priest. Anderson mounts offense now while The O.C. rallies. Anderson blocks South of Heaven. Anderson drops Priest and hits a senton in the middle of the ring. Anderson gets a pop as he ducks Priest, then nails a Spinebuster in the middle of the ring for a close 2 count.
Anderson goes to the top but Ripley distracts the referee from the apron. Priest catches Anderson on the way down, then drives him face-first into the mat. Priest gets riled up now. Anderson blocks The Reckoning, then back-slides Priest in the middle of the ring for the pin to win out of nowhere.
Winner: Karl Anderson
– After the bell, The Judgment Day immediately rushes in to attack but The O.C. also rushes in as a brawl breaks out. Gallows is stalking Dominik on the mat but Ripley comes in from behind and drops Priest with a low blow. Ripley is barking at AJ and Anderson now, telling them to bring it. The Judgment Day attacks from behind. The O.C. is beat down and left laying now. Priest with a Razor’s Edge to AJ. Balor with Coup de Grace to Anderson. Dominik goes to the top and poses to boos. Dominik then nails a Frogsplash to Styles. The Judgment Day celebrates as the music starts up. We go to replays. The Judgment Day continues to taunt The O.C. while they’re down.
– MVP and Omos are backstage now. MVP addresses Braun Strowman and how he said during SmackDown that there is no giant big enough for The Monster of All Monsters. MVP says when Braun said that, he thought maybe Braun was tossed out of the ring and landed on his head. MVP goes on and says Braun can flip over all the trucks he wants, rip off all the car doors he wants, but he will never measure up to The Nigeriana Giant, and Braun needs to get that through his neanderthal-like skull because once and for all, Braun will find out at Crown Jewel, or perhaps he will find out a little sooner. MVP says he’s coming to SmackDown this Friday and he’s arranged a little surprise for Braun. MVP laughs as Omos looks on.
– We go back to the ring and out comes WWE Hall of Famer JBL to a pop from the Texas crowd. The Wrestling God wipes his feet, then enters the ring. JBL poses as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and JBL says it’s good to be back in the great state of Texas. He talks up the history of Texas some, and how there have been many heroes of The Lone Star State, including WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin. JBL goes on and says Texas was great until you snowflakes showed up and ruined it. He says from a Texas legend, not a single one of you should be allowed to call yourself a Texas. Fans boo now. JBL says you people disgust him, but despite all of that, he will still introduce greatness to this state once again. JBL introduces the man who will help save Texas… he goes on with the grand introduction and out comes The Modern Day Wrestling God – Baron Corbin.
Corbin comes out and poses as the pyro hits. He then heads to the ring as JBL looks on. Corbin takes the mic and says everyone is excited. He goes on about how everyone acknowledges that he has it all. He thanks everyone for scraping their last dollars together to come see him in the flesh. JBL applauds. Corbin knows it wasn’t easy, some probably had to put in extra hours at the farm or factory, but it shows how much the people love Corbin. He goes on about the truth, but the music interrupts and out comes R-Truth rapping his way to the ring. Truth is dressed up as a cowboy, stuffed mini-horse and all.
JBL calls Truth a buffoon, ask him what he’s doing and says he looks ridiculous. Truth just wanted to wish Dallas a Happy Halloween, but he especially wanted to tell you both that he really, really, really likes their Halloween costumes. Fans pop. JBL says they’re not wearing costumes, you idiot. Truth says JBL is dressed like a mean, hostile, steaming mad, out of touch, old man. Fans pop. And Corbin is dressed as just the world’s biggest.. Corbin attacks but Truth ducks and drops him with a shot to the mouth. Truth kicks Corbin but turns round to JBL throwing his hat in Truth’s face. Corbin decks Truth from behind, then drops him with End of Days to boos from the crowd. JBL and Corbin stand tall together.
– Still to come, tonight’s Trick or Street Fight. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and they hype Johnny Gargano’s tell-all interview for tonight.
– We see Nikki Cross backstage and Bayley is trying to talk to her, but Nikki walks away. Bayley talks things over with IYO SKY and Dakota Kai.
Trick or Street Fight: Otis vs. Matt Riddle
We go back to the ring for the Trick or Street Fight as crew members are setting up Halloween props around the ring. The music hits and out first comes Matt Riddle with Elias. Riddle is dressed like Ezekiel. We see a photo of a fan dressed as Riddle for Halloween. The ring is lined with pumpkins, and there are several spooky props at ringside. The music hits and out next comes Chad Gable with a mic. He says he could’ve dressed as Socrates or any philosopher tonight and it would’ve made great sense, but no one here would’ve understood the joke because you’re all a bunch of Dallas Dimwits. Fans boo. Gable says we’re lucky Halloween is his favorite holiday because he dressed as a legendary dancer, Patrick Swayze’s Chip! Gable then introduces his partner, who will do some dancing all over Riddle – Dale! Out comes Otis dressed as Dale. They drop their robes and do the Chip & Dale dance on the stage, then they head to the ring.
The bell rings and Riddle charges but Otis fights him. Riddle sends Otis into the turnbuckles, then out to the floor. Riddle kicks Gable in the jaw from the apron, then hits a Floating Bro to the floor to take out both members of Alpha Academy. Riddle stands tall at ringside with Elias as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Riddle unloads on Otis with strikes. Riddle with a big knee and a corner clothesline. Riddle with more strikes. Riddle charges but Otis levels him with a chest bump. Otis dances some and Graves is going to have nightmares. Gable goes to the top to hype Otis up as fans chant for tables. Gable says “tonight is the night, one night only!” and now Otis brings back The Worm to a pop.
Otis hits The Worm on Riddle. Otis goes for a powerslam but it’s blocked. Otis is sent into a steel chair wedged into the corner, which was placed there by Elias. Riddle unloads on Otis with a kendo stick while he’s down now, breaking it.
Riddle hits the mat like Randy Orton as fans cheer him on. Gable clotheslines Riddle from the apron, then plays to the crowd. Elias knocks Gable from the apron through a table and a pumpkin at ringside. Otis blocks the RKO from Riddle. Otis climbs up and dances, then goes for the Vader Bomb but Riddle moves. Elias places a pumpkin on Otis’ head from the apron. Otis stumbles around and Riddle drops him with the RKO for the pin to win.
Winner: Matt Riddle
– After the match, Riddle and Elias celebrate as the music hits. We go to replays.
– Damage CTRL are backstage. Dakota Kai isn’t happy about tonight’s title change but they’re confident about retaining tonight, then embarrassing Bianca Belair at Crown Jewel. Bayley hypes them all up and says by this time next week, they will be the last women standing.
The Miz vs. Mustafa Ali
We go back to the ring and out comes The Miz. We see how Miz was punched earlier by Roman Reigns. He clutches his jaw and heads to the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Mustafa Ali as The Miz looks on. The bell rings and they size each other up, then lock up. Miz stalls by clutching his jaw. They lock up again and Miz takes it to the corner, then Ali turns it around and the referee backs him off. Ali knocks Miz back with a kick attempt. Miz turns it around and stomps away in the corner. Miz works Ali over and whips him hard into the turnbuckles.
More back and forth now as they trade counters. Ali rolls Miz up for 2. Ali with an inverted Atomic Drop, then a “tiny balls!” joke and some chops into the corner. Ali dodges Miz in the corner, then rolls through the ropes into a neckbreaker. Miz kicks out at 2. Ali goes to the top for the 450 but he has to roll through as Miz moves out of the way.
Miz comes right back with a big boot to the jaw. Miz takes off his jacket and poses over Ali. Miz man-handles Ali by the face some, then sends him face-first into the turnbuckles. Ali goes down and we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Miz kicks Ali while he’s on his knees. Miz with more It Kicks to keep Ali on his knees. Miz shows off and misses the roundhouse kick as Ali comes back with a Backstabber in the middle of the ring. Ali rallies as fans cheer him on. Ali with chops to the chest now. Miz with a knee to the gut. Ali blocks a DDT. They tangle and Miz kicks Ali, then nails the DDT for a close 2 count. Miz stands tall and plays to the crowd now. Al dodges the Skull Crushing Finale but Miz kicks out at 2. Ali comes back with a big satellite DDT but Miz rolls to the floor to avoid the pin.
Ali goes to the top and leaps to the floor, taking Miz down with a crossbody. Miz counters and shoves Ali over the announce table, at the feet of Graves and Patrick. Miz takes apart the announce table now, tossing Ali back over it. Before Miz can capitalize with the cleared off table, Dexter Lumis suddenly attacks from behind in the front row but Miz scrambles away. Lumis hops over the barrier to go for Miz but security chases him away, through the crowd.
Miz clutches his jaw in the ring now, staring out at Lumis being chased through the crowd. Miz turns around to a superkick from Ali. Ali then goes to the top and hits the 450 Splash for the pin to win.
Winner: Mustafa Ali
– After the match, Ali stands tall and hits the corner to pose as the music hits and we go to replays. Ali celebrates and plays to the crowd on his way to the back.
– Still to come, Johnny Gargano’s Tell-All interview. We see The Miz laid out in the middle of the ring while the Gargano graphic is shown on the big screen. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and it’s time for Johnny Gargano’s Tell-All interview with Byron Saxton. Saxton is sitting at a 60 Minutes-style set. Saxton brings up The Miz and Dexter Lumis, and says now Gargano has the explosive truth as the whistleblower. Saxton recently sat down with Gargano to get the truth. Saxton asks Miz what kind of person Lumis is.
Gargano says that’s a layered question… Lumis has his quirks but he’s just trying to live and earn his way like the rest of us. Gargano brings up the wedding to Indi Hartwell and says Lumis married into his family, kind of like a son-in-law, or a raccoon. He says Lumis went insane after the wedding when things fell apart as Lumis lost his job, and fell on hard times. We see re-enactments done by Gargano only, dressed as Lumis, Miz and others in the story. Gargano says these hard times took a toll on Lumis and in typical Miz fashion, he took advantage of it. We see a re-enactment of Miz giving money to Lumis while Lumis was working as a struggling artist.
Gargano traces this back to the August 22 RAW in Toronto when he made his return. He says Miz doesn’t know this, but before he went out to the ring that night, he overheard Miz and Lumis talking backstage, so he recorded them on his hone. We hear audio of Miz telling Lumis he was a little tight with the Sleeper hold, but Miz thinks this is working, people are actually buying it. Miz told Lumis, let’s try something new next Monday. Miz said he would pay Lumis half now, then the rest when they were done. We also heard Miz telling Lumis to take the money, keep his mouth shut and quit looking at Miz that way. Gargano says he believes Miz was paying Lumis to stage these attacks. Saxton asks why Miz would do this. Gargano says Miz thinks he’s a celebrity and just wants attention, celebrities fabricate stories all the time and call paparazzi. Gargano says Miz wanted a crazed stalker, so he exploited Dexter’s situation. Gargano says these were vile, despicable actions by Miz.
Gargano shows footage to back up his claims, showing how the first few times we saw Lumis on RAW, he and Miz exchanged glances but there were no altercations. Saxton asks what about the Steel Cage match where Miz was put to sleep by Lumis. Gargano says what better way to play the victim than to orchestrate your own downfall, because Miz was never going to beat Bobby Lashley that night anyway, so he found a painful way to keep the blame off himself. Saxton asks about the steel chair attack from Lumis. Gargano says he can’t prove this, but he thinks somewhere along the way, Miz must’ve stopped paying Lumis, Miz lost control and now Lumis is coming after Miz until Lumis… Gets. What. He. Is. Owed.
Saxton says this sure is a shocking development. He thanks Gargano for his time, and Gargano says he’s welcome. We go back to the announcers now. Graves tells Patrick he’s not buying a word of that, it was complete garbage. Graves says Miz should hire one of the high powered lawyers he knows. Graves tosses a bunch of paper in the air, he’s fed up.
– The announcers hype the WWE Crown Jewel card now.
WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Asuka and Alexa Bliss vs. Dakota Kai and IYO SKY
We go back to the ring for tonight’s main event as Asuka is out first with RAW Women’s Champion Bianca Belair. We see a photo of a fan dressed up as Asuka for Halloween. Alexa Bliss is out next. The trio heads to the ring together as we see a fan dressed as Bliss for Halloween. The babyfaces hit the ring and pose as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Damage CTRL – WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Dakota Kai and IYO SKY with Bayley. The two teams hit the ring and face off now as Mike Rome does formal ring introductions. The bell rings and Bliss aggressively attacks SKY, taking her to the corner and unloading with kicks. The referee warns Bliss but she stomps away, then drops SKY on the mat, and kicks her in the back.
Bliss steps on SKY and stomps some more as the referee warns her. Bliss misses double knees as SKY moves. SKY unloads on Bliss now, taking her to their corner. Kai tags in for the double team now. Kai with a scissors kick, SKY with a basement dropkick. Kai covers for 2. Kai works Bliss over some more in their corner now. Kai with a running big boot to the face.
Bliss kicks out at 2 as Bayley laughs to the announcers, asking for a replay of the kick. SKY tags back in and keeps Bliss down in their corner as the referee counts. SKY with running double knees in the corner. SKY grounds Bliss for a lackadaisical cover for 2. Bliss counters and drops Kai as she comes in. Bliss with double knees and a senton in the middle of the ring but Kai kicks out at 2. Kai with a shoulder thrust to Bliss. Kai runs into an elbow. Bliss catches Kai with a hurricanrana out of the corner. Asuka tags in and misses kicks but then slams Kai by her hair.
Asuka with back-fists and a bunch of kicks now. Asuka with a German suplex to Kai for a pop as Belair rallies the crowd. Kai slams Asuka by her hair as Bayley cheers her on from ringside. SKY tags in and faces off with Asuka now as fans cheer. They go at it and shove each other aggressively a few times. They brawl in the middle of the ring now. They run the ropes and Asuka hits a lariat. Bliss tags in for the double team on SKY. Bliss rocks SKY and drops her face-first for a 2 count. Asuka tags back in and levels SKY with a second rope dropkick.
Bliss sends Kai to the floor. Asuka and Bliss charge and attack to the floor but Kai was waiting. More back and forth at ringside now. Asuka with offense to SKY but Kai pulls SKY out of the way and Asuka kicks the ring post. SKY ends up dropping Asuka on the floor with a Dragon Screw leg whip. The champs break the count, then Kai goes back out and grabs Asuka as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Asuka is fighting SKY off, and Kai from the corner. Asuka levels SKY with a clothesline as Belair and Bliss cheer her on from ringside. We have some technical difficulties and the feed comes back to SKY blocking a German suplex with a back kick to the knee. They tangle some more and SKY misses a double stomp. Asuka goes on and rolls SKY for 2. Asuka dumps SKY through the ropes to the floor as Bliss waits for the tag. Kai tags in and stops Asuka from tagging. Asuka ducks a kick and rolls Kai for 2. Asuka back-slides Kai for a 2 count. Kai with a pump kick. Kai taunts Asuka but Asuka tosses Kai to the floor.
SKY charges but Asuka sends her to the floor, then tags Bliss in to a pop. Bliss runs wild on Kai, then mounts her with lefts and rights. Bliss with another takedown and more strikes. Bliss catches a kick and rocks Kai several more times, then knees her in the head, then dropkicks her. Bliss stands tall for a pop, then runs at Kai with double knees to the back, right in front of Bayley. Kai sends Bliss into the turnbuckles. Bliss counters with a big Code Red from the corner but Kai kicks out at 2. Asuka comes in for the double team on Kai. Asuka with the arm bar now but SKY breaks it up from behind. Bliss comes in but SKY nails the double underhook backbreaker, sending Bliss to the floor in agony.
Kai and Asuka tangle now. SKY tags back in and hits running double knees to Asuka in the corner. SKY goes to the apron and springboards in with a missile dropkick to Asuka. Asuka kicks out just in time and Bayley is frustrated, as is SKY. SKY goes to the top now but Asuka meets her in mid-air with a double knees on the way down. Kai kicks out at 2 but Asuka goes into the armbar. They tangle and get back up. Asuka drops SKY into the armbar, then the Asuka Lock. Bayley is distracting the referee from the apron, while SKY is tapping out. Kai breaks the submission.
Belair drops Bayley at ringside, but they tumble over the barrier, into the timekeeper’s area. Bliss grabs Kai for a DDT but Kai headbutts her to the floor. Asuka and Kai tangle now. Asuka with a roundhouse kick. Kai with a Scorpion Kick. We see Belair brawling with Bayley in the timekeeper’s area now. Belair takes Bayley up on a platform, where they continue fighting. Bayley with a huge Bayley-to-Belly suplex from the platform down through a table down below. Fans chant “holy shit!” while they’re laid out.
Asuka fights off Kai and SKY. She misses the Hip Attack and gets kicked by Kai while SKY distracts the referee. Bliss sends Kai out and then launches her into the steel ring steps. SKY kicks from the apron but Bliss dodges it. SKY’s second kick connects. More back and forth now. Asuka drops SKY to the mat. Bliss goes to the top for Twisted Bliss to get the pin and the titles.
Winners and New WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions: Asuka and Alexa Bliss
– After the match, the music hits as Bliss and Asuka celebrate to a pop from the crowd. We go to replays. Bliss and Asuka stand tall in the middle of the ring, clutching the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles now as the pyro goes off. An emotional SKY and Kai are at ringside consoling each other. The new champions continue their celebration as the Crown Jewel go-home edition of the RAW Halloween special goes off the air.