WWE Champion Drew McIntyre took to Twitter and responded to Lana’s comments from last night’s RAW.
For those who missed it, after Bobby Lashley told Lana he wanted a divorce, she dismissed the idea that she married him for fame, adding that if she wanted fame then she would’ve slept with someone famous, like McIntyre.
McIntyre responded on Twitter and said he’d rather go through just about anything before even entertaining the idea of laying down with Lana.
“First of all, I’m married. Second, I’d rather crawl through a mile of sewage with open wounds than entertain the thought of you….Stay in your lane #WWERaw,” he wrote.
Lana has not responded to the comments as of this writing. You can click here for news on her new RAW storyline. Below is Drew’s full tweet:
First of all, I’m married. Second, I’d rather crawl through a mile of sewage with open wounds than entertain the thought of you….Stay in your lane #WWERaw
— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) June 16, 2020
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”