The speculation on Heath Slater signing with Impact Wrestling continues.
As noted before at this link, Impact recently teased that Slater and Rhyno may be reuniting in the promotion. Now Slater has released a new promo on Twitter where he teased that something will be “coming soon” on July 18, which is the date of the Impact Slammiversary pay-per-view.
Slater captioned the tweet with, “Watch the hell out.”
Slater was released from WWE back on April 15 as a part of the company-wide cuts brought on by COVID-19. He will be free to sign with whoever he wants when his 90-day non-compete clause expires on July 15, just three days before Slammiversary.
Below is Slater’s full tweet:
Watch the hell out. pic.twitter.com/JsRjpzEW5y
— HEATHXXII (@HEATHXXII) June 30, 2020
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”