During an appearance on “Better Together”, Nikki Bella spoke on the reason that her relationship with John Cena came to an end. Here’s what she had to say:
Overall, we did have such an incredible relationship, it was just two people that wanted two different lives. We were trying so hard to make it one. And, it was like, even in the end when he was willing to give me kids, I could just tell, it’s not what we wanted. And that’s really, like, you know, what pushed me in the end, was like, if I’m going to force someone to be a father… what if he looks at you down the road and just regrets everything, and then you have this child and you’ve built this life. Is that what you want?
You can listen to the podcast below:
Credit: Better Together. H/T WrestlingInc.
- CM Punk Fuels Speculation on His Future, Punk Mocks WWE Tagline for Backlash Match?
- Randy Orton Says He Bought a Plane, Uses Interesting Hashtags
- AEW Dynamite Results 5/27/2020
- WWE NXT Results 5/27/2020
- Former UFC Fighters Accompany Mike Tyson In AEW Dynamite Main Event, Tyson and Chris Jericho Brawl