New Japan Pro Wrestling issued the following press release asking fans of the promotion to submit a short video on Twitter celebrating their return to action following a suspension of operations due to COVID-19. The video package will air on NJPW’s first event back on June 15th. Check out the details below.
After an absence of over three months, NJPW finally comes back to action on Monday, June 15.
Everyone at New Japan Pro-Wrestling is deeply appreciative of your patience, support, and for staying home to allow for the Coronavirus pandemic to be managed to the point where a return is possible.
NJPW wants YOU to be a part of our return to action! A special return video will air before our return event on NJPW World this Monday, filled with messages from NJPW fans.
Talk about what NJPW’s return means to you and about your fandom, send it to us with the social media hashtag #messageforNJPW before midnight JST on Wednesday June 10 and you might be a part of the video package!
Please check the following important guidelines before taking part:
Videos should be supplied via Twitter with the hashtag #messageforNJPW
Videos should be no longer than 15 seconds.
Please shoot your videos in landscape mode (horizontally) where possible.
By submitting your video, you consent to having it used, in whole or in part, on NJPW’s YouTube and social media platforms, NJPW World and its social media platforms, and on BS, CS and terrestrial TV Asahi broadcasts.
Contributions featuring fans under the age of 18 must have the express consent of a parent or guardian for their video to be used.
Contributions will be screened by New Japan staff; screening criteria shall not be disclosed.
In the event of your contribution being selected, you will be contacted via Direct Message with a request to use your video. Unsuccessful contributors will not be contacted.
Applicants will only be messaged by a verified NJPW account. Please be wary of fraudulent messages.
Edits may be made to contributions, including but not limited to: alteration or elimination of audio, trimming for length, changing colour balance, rotating and cropping of images. Please contact us with any questions about usage rights or edits.
If a contribution depicts individuals other than the contributor, ensure all relevant consent has been granted.
Contributors must own all intellectual property within a video. Videos that contravene IP or privacy laws, or contain any content that may be deemed obscene or offensive will not be accepted.
Contributors assume any and all associated costs in making and posting their videos (including data fees etc)
Contributors consent to any usage of submitted footage by NJPW and associated third parties connected to this project. There will be no compensation for said usage.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling reserve the right to change the particulars of this project, or cancel it entirely, with no prior notice.
New Japan Pro-Wrestling accepts zero liability for any injury or damage incurred by contributors in the process of making submissions.
This project is not being conducted in collaboration with Twitter.
However, all videos must comply to the terms of service and community guidelines outlined by Twitter. New Japan Pro-Wrestling will accept zero liability for videos in violation of these terms that result in banned or suspended accounts etc.
Any damage or injury incurred by a third party in the production of a contribution shall be the responsibility of the contributor. In the event of New Japan Pro Wrestling receiving any legal complaints or requests for damages from third parties, the contributor shall be deemed the responsible party and relevant legal action may be taken. Should any issues arise with third parties in the use of selected videos, that issue shall be addressed by the selecting party.
- Full Details on New WWE President & CFO Nick Khan’s Contract – Pay, Company Benefits, More
- Sammy Guevara Reportedly Used Wrong Chair on Matt Hardy In AEW Dynamite Spot, Matt Lashes Out on Twitter
- WWE Producer Pat Buck Posts Message for Those Who Don’t Know About His Career
- AEW Star No Longer on Twitter After Criticism from Fans
- The Rock Responds to Daniel Bryan’s Tweet About a Possible Match
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- XFL Creditors File Motion Objecting to Purchase By The Rock and His Partners
- Chris Jericho Reveals That The Dark Order’s John Silver and Alex Reynolds Have Officially Signed AEW Contracts
- Update On Matt Hardy Getting Busted Open On AEW Dynamite
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch