WWE’s streaming service, WWE Network, and Peacock have added a new compilation.
It’s titled, The Best Of WWE: The Extreme. It has various full Extreme Rules matches.
This special is hosted by WWE The Bump’s Matt Camp and runs for three hours. Here is the synopsis:
“WWE’s hardest-hitting Superstars take things to the extreme in this collection of fiercely intense battles. John Cena and Brock Lesnar collide in an Extreme Rules Match. Shawn Michaels goes to war with Batista and Mankind in a pair of wild brawls. JBL and Eddie Guerrero clash in Bullrope Match during their legendary rivalry.”
Check out the playlist here. Below are the matches:
- Alley Fight: Pat Patterson vs. Sgt. Slaughter – 5/4/1981
- Country Whipping Match: The Von Erichs vs. The Freebirds – WCCW 11/12/1983
- I Quit Steel Cage: Tully Blanchard vs. Magnum TA – Starrcade 1985
- Texas Death Match: Hulk Hogan vs. Harley Race – MSG 6/14/1987
- WarGames: The Dangerous Alliance vs. Sting’s Squadron – WrestleWar 1992
- Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind – In Your House: Mind Games 1996
- Texas Bullrope Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL – Great American Bash 2004
- Stretcher Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Batista – One Night Stand 2008
- Extreme Rules: Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena – Extreme Rules 2012