Ring of Honor is putting plans for their upcoming empty arena TV taping on hold due to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases around the country.
ROH had plans to produce an empty arena TV taping in the Baltimore, Maryland area in July, but PWInsider reports that those plans are on pause due to the spike in positive coronavirus cases.
There’s no word yet on when ROH will tape again, but it was noted that they may try to hold tapings in August, but nothing is anywhere close to being confirmed as of now.
On a related note, ROH has an empty arena match between Brody King and Bateman that will be used on a future episode of ROH TV. The match was filmed several weeks ago in California.
- Arn Anderson On Why John Cena Didn’t Want The WWE To Sign A.J. Styles
- Charlotte Flair Lands PWI Magazine Cover with Look Similar to Ric Flair Cover
- WWE Legend Reportedly Produces the SmackDown Urine Segment
- Mark Henry On How An Incident With The Kliq Led To Him Training With The Harts
- Cody Rhodes Says He Has No Grudge Against WWE For Trademarking His Name
- Jeff Jarrett Trial Against IMPACT Wrestling Set To Begin This Morning
- Sting Teases Possible Return to the Ring for WWE?
- Bobby Lashley Discusses His Angle With Lana And Feeling Uncomfortable
- WWE Reportedly Purchases EVOLVE, New Wrestlers Being Signed, WWE Picks Up Video Libraries, Gabe Sapolsky’s Indie Career Ends, More
- Sheamus On His Backstage Fight With Yoshi Tatsu
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”
- Dave Crist Reportedly Removed From IMPACT Locker Room After Failing To Apologize To Rich Swann For Injury
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?