– The Elimination Chamber go-home edition of WWE RAW opens live from the Van Del Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Renee Young.
– We go right to the ring and Triple H is already waiting with Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie takes the mic and welcomes us. She plugs Sunday’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view and the Chamber match for the first WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles.
Triple H plugs the Chamber match for the WWE Title with champion Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Mustafa Ali, Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles. Stephanie then plugs Ruby Riott vs. RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey. Triple H says Rousey will go on to defend her title at WrestleMania 35 against Becky Lynch, if she’s able to defeat Riott. They lead us to a video package with the recent happenings between Becky and Triple H & Stephanie.
Fans chant for Becky. Stephanie says despite what happened last week, she and Triple H will do what’s best for business and give us what we want. Stephanie wants to hear from Becky’s doctors on her injury. She’s about to bring them out but the music interrupts and out comes Becky instead. Cole mentions how despite the storyline suspension, Becky showed up at weekend WWE live events and “invaded” them without permission. Becky takes the mic and taunts them for what happened last week. Triple H says everything happened fast but he wants to move on. He apologizes. He mentions that Becky saw her own doctors but WWE doctors are also on the case. He says they found no tear, no structural damage to the knee. He says WWE doctors believe they will 100% medically clear Becky after a few more weeks of rehab. Triple H announces that as of now, Becky’s suspension has been lifted and her match at WrestleMania 35 is on. Stephanie starts hyping up Lynch vs. Rousey at WrestleMania. Stephanie says the match will happen if and only if Becky can do one thing. She says Becky is a role model for girls around the world and actions have consequences. Triple H agrees. He says the suspension is over, the match is back on but Becky has to apologize.
They go on about how they both apologized, now Becky needs to apologize for laying hands on them last week. Becky asks for what as they wanted her to go to a doctor and she did. Stephanie tells Becky not to be stubborn. She tells Stephanie to shut her face. Becky says she doesn’t trust them or Vince McMahon as the family has been screwing people for decades. Becky goes on and tells Stephanie to shove her apology up her arse. Fans pop. Stephanie and Becky start yelling at each other face to face. Triple H gets in between them and says they need to relax. He says this is not the hill Becky wants to die on. He tells her to put her pride behind her. He goes on about if she wants to do it here or the big stage of WrestleMania. Triple H is giving her until the end of the night. He needs to tell her then if she wants to fight for her dream, if she wants to fight Rousey at WrestleMania. Will she show the world that she is The Man? Or will she choose to throw it all away. Triple H says the choice is hers. He drops the mic and walks off to exit with Stephanie. He stops on the apron to look back at Becky as fans chant her name.v
Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka vs. Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan
The music interrupts as Triple H and Stephanie are leaving. Sasha Banks is out first. Bayley is out next and we get a sidebar video from earlier today with Banks and Bayley discussing their rough past year and how it will lead to gold on Sunday at Elimination Chamber. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the other two teams are out – Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan and Nia Jax & Tamina Snuka. The winners of this match will earn an advantage in Sunday’s Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles. Sasha starts off with Jax. Jax overpowers early on and does the same to Liv when she tags in. Jax taunts Liv. Liv nails Jax but quickly makes the tag to Logan when Jax stumbles around. Logan tries to turn it around but Jax decks her and drops her with a headbutt. Jax tags in Snuka for some double teaming in the corner. Logan sends Snuka into the corner and in comes Liv again. Liv with a 2 count. Liv tries to take it to Snuka but Snuka drops her. Snuka slams Liv in the middle of the ring and covers for a 2 count. Snuka keeps Liv grounded now.
Jax comes back in to keep the offense going on Liv. Liv finally mounts some offense and tries to take the legs out. Liv dropkicks Jax down against the ropes and goes to follow-up but Bayley tags herself in. Liv shoves Bayley at Jax and Jax floors Bayley. This leads to Logan leveling Banks on the outside as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and officials are at ringside checking on Banks. Liv has Bayley grounded in the middle of the ring now. We get a replay of Banks being dropped at ringside before the break. Liv tags Snuka in now. Snuka goes to work on Bayley as we see trainers and referees assisting Banks to the back. Banks looks back at the ring and isn’t happy about leaving. Bayley grabs a Snuka superkick and rolls her up for a 2 count. Bayley keeps control for another pin attempt.
Bayley catches Snuka and drops her over the top rope. Liv tags in as Ruby Riott looks on from ringside. Liv and Logan double team Snuka. Logan with a flying knee. Logan and Liv with another big double team to Snuka. Liv covers Snuka for a close 2 count. Jax ends up going at it with Logan now and Jax unloads. Tamina goes to the top for the Superfly Splash but Logan gets her knees up. Liv tags in as does Bayley. Bayley unloads and nails a bunch of punches on the mat. Bayley keeps control and takes Liv to the apron. Snuka charges and Bayley takes her to the apron too. Bayley drop them both with a double DDT for a pop.
Bayley takes out Logan with the dropkick through the bottom rope in the corner on the outside. We see the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles on display as Bayley takes out Jax and then Ruby. Bayley brings it back into the ring and looks to put Liv away. Bayley nails the top rope elbow drop but Logan breaks the pin up just in time. Logan charges but Bayley drops her. Liv rolls Bayley up for a close 2 count. Bayley catches Liv with a Bayley-to-Belly suplex but Snuka breaks the pin with a superkick to the face. Snuka drags Liv to Jax in their corner. Jax tags in and nails a Samoan Drop on Bayley for the pin to win.
Winners: Nia Jax and Tamina Snuka
– After the match, Jax and Snuka celebrate the Chamber match advantage.
– The announcers hype Elimination Chamber and the WWE Network.
– Still to come, Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre. Seth Rollins will be here.
– We see Becky Lynch backstage walking. Elias is shown getting his guitar ready. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Elias is in the but we cut backstage to Finn Balor with Becky Lynch. Balor asks if everything is OK with Becky. Balor gives her some advice and tells her to not let her pride get in the way. Balor goes on about wanting to do something to Lio Rush and WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley every time they run their mouths, but he’s waiting for the right time. We go back to the ring to Elias but he’s interrupted by a video package looking at Seth Rollins’ road to WrestleMania 35. Cole also talks Rollins up. We go back to Elias for another attempt at his performance but the music interrupts and out comes Lucha House Party – Kalisto, Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado. They hit the ring and we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Elias is not happy. He has The Lucha House Party music cut. Elias rants about always being interrupted and says what’s worse is his album wasn’t nominated for a Grammy. Kalisto says tonight they decided that they do want to walk with Elias. Elias is ready to perform now. He asks everyone to silence their cellphones, hold their applause and shut their mouths. Elias start singing his latest song, which blasts Grand Rapids and the people. Elias asks Lucha House Party what they think. Fans start a “you suck!” chant and Kalisto says it sounds like he sucks. Elias goes on about how hard it is to be him. Elias has a few words with Dorado and Metalik next. Kalisto steps up and tells Elias he’s got this. Elias tells Kalisto to take his seat, take his guitar and show everyone how hard it is.
Kalisto plays some and he’s actually not bad. Metalik and Dorado lead the “Lucha!” chant. Elias gives Kalisto props and asks if he’d like to do a duet right now. Elias grabs his other guitar for the duet but he smashes it over Kalisto’s head instead. Elias retreats to the stage as Dorado and Metalik check on Kalisto in the ring.
Finn Balor vs. Drew McIntyre
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Intercontinental Champion Bobby Lashley with Lio Rush. Mike Rome does the introduction. Lashley and Rush will be watching the next match from ringside. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a pre-recorded video of Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose talking about how they will win the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles on Sunday. Out comes Finn Balor for the next match. We see what happened last week between Balor and Rush & Lashley. Balor will get a title shot on Sunday at Elimination Chamber in a Handicap Match against the two. Drew McIntyre is out next.
Drew takes advantage to start after a distraction from Rush and Lashley. Drew levels Balor and unloads on him with right hands. Drew yells at Balor and tells him too fight. Drew drops Balor with a big chop and poses over him, mocking him. Lashley looks on laughing as Drew takes Balor back down and keeps him grounded by the arm. More back and forth now. They go to the apron. Drew charges and Balor moves, sending him into the ring post and then the floor. Balor looks to capitalize from the ring but Rush and Lashley interfere again. Balor knocks Rush back to the floor at Lashley. Balor goes back to work on Drew in the ring now. Balor unloads and goes to the top for Coup de Grace but Lashley puts hands on him, sends him down and gets the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Finn Balor
– After the bell, the heels gang up on Balor now. The music interrupts and out comes WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle to make the save. Angle with a German suplex to Lashley and then Drew. Rush runs in but Angle puts him in the ankle lock as fans pop. Baron Corbin runs in from behind and drops Angle. Corbin stomps on Angle as fans boo. Lashley, Corbin and McIntyre triple team Angle now but the music interrupts and out comes Braun Strowman. Braun meets Drew and then Lashley at ringside with big shots. Braun launches Lashley into the barrier and then sends Drew into it. Strowman stares Corbin down and gets on the apron. Corbin meets him and they go at it. Strowman fights in and scoops Corbin for the running powerslam but Drew hits the apron and pulls Corbin to safety. We go to commercial with Angle, Strowman and Balor looking on from the ring.
Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman and Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and the six-man is underway. Braun Strowman levels Drew McIntyre and takes him to the corner. Kurt Angle tags in as fans chant for him. Angle holds Drew as Finn Balor tags in for a shot off the top rope. Drew counters Balor and sends him to the opposite corner. Baron Corbin tags in and double teams Angle with Drew. Bobby Lashley comes in to keep up the assault on Balor in their corner. Corbin tags back in and works Balor around for a bit. Drew with another quick tag as fans try to rally for Balor.
Balor counters a sideslam from Drew and drops him with a DDT. Angle tags in and hits the three German suplexes on Drew. Drew block the Angle Slam and kicks him in the gut. Angle comes right back with a boot to the face. Angle with a dropkick from the second rope. Angle with an Angle Slam to Drew. Angle covers for the pin but Corbin runs in and breaks it up. Drew drops Angle thanks to an assist and covers for a 2 count. Corbin tags back in and works Angle over, keeping him grounded in the middle of the ring. Angle tries to fight back and out but Corbin drops him with an elbow for a 2 count.
Lashley tags in and works Angle over in the corner, taking him down and keeping him in a hold on the mat. More back and forth. Drew ends up coming in and putting the boots to Angle. Drew keeps control and tosses Angle out of the ring to the floor off an assist. We go to commercial with Angle down on the outside.
Back from the break and Drew is yelling at Angle about how he’s an embarrassment. Angle fires back and rocks Drew. Balor gets the tag and goes to work as Corbin comes in. Balor with an enziguri in the corner. Balor misses the Slingblade as Corbin catches him for a chokeslam on the knee. Balor kicks out at 2. Corbin works Balor over while he’s down.
Fans boo Corbin as he smirks while keeping Balor down. Lashley tags in and keeps the assault on Balor going, focusing on the ribs. Balor slides out of a move and ends up hitting a basement dropkick. Corbin runs in and knocks Angle off the apron to prevent a tag. Strowman comes down to the floor to deliver a beating but Drew levels him with a Claymore Kick. This leads to Balor dropping Lashley and going for a Coup de Grace back in the ring. Rush charges but Balor takes him out. Balor tries to regroup but Lashley overpowers him and drops him for the pin to win, despite Balor’s foot being on the bottom rope.
Winners: Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin
– After the match, Cole shows us a replay of the bad call. The winners celebrate to Lashley’s music but here comes a second referee. He explains the missed call to the original referee. The original referee, John Cone, calls Mike Rome over and the match is re-started. Lashley, Corbin and McIntyre yell at the referee as we go back to commercial.
Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman and Finn Balor vs. Bobby Lashley, Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and Baron Corbin covers Finn Balor for a 2 count. Kurt Angle and Braun Strowman are still down on the outside at different places. Balor tries to mount some offense now. Balor with an inverted DDT. Balor gets shut down when Bobby Lashley tags back in. Lashley dominates Balor but Balor slides out of a gutwrench attempt and Lashley goes down. They both struggle to get to their feet now as Drew McIntyre and Corbin wait for tags. No sign of Balor’s partners yet.
Balor drops Lashley with an enziguri. We see Strowman finally start getting up on the other side of the barrier. Braun waits for the tag now. Braun gets the hot tag and unloads, dropping the others off the apron also. Braun goes back to work on Lashley. Corbin and McIntyre also get dropped again as they come in. Braun runs around the ring, taking out Drew, then Corbin and then Lashley & Rush at the same time. Braun poses at ringside and yells out as fans pop.
Corbin grabs Braun’s leg as he tries to re-enter the ring from the apron. Angle comes over and makes the save. Braun ends up sending Drew back from the apron to the floor. Lashley takes advantage and decks Braun. Lashley charges at Braun but Braun catches him in the running powerslam for a pop. Balor tags in and goes to the top for the Coup de Grace. Balor nails it on Lashley for the pin to win.
Winners: Finn Balor, Braun Strowman and Kurt Angle
– After the match, Balor celebrates with Angle and Strowman as his music hits. We go to replays. Balor, Angle and Strowman continue their celebration in the ring.
– Cole leads us to a video from Kevin Owens, who will be returning soon. Owens says he’s been doing this – spending a lot of time with his family. They are hanging out at a bowling alley. He’s also been watching RAW closely and it’s been very rough to watch because he feels like he’s watching others do what he does best. Owens says the McMahon Family hasn’t told him if he’s going to RAW or SmackDown but he’s about one more month away from bringing The Kevin Owens Show back. Owens steps up the lane but throws a gutter ball.
Ruby Riott vs. Nikki Cross
We go to the ring for the next match and out comes Nikki Cross. The camera cuts backstage to Becky Lynch and Charly Caruso. Caruso asks what she will say to her fans if she doesn’t apologize to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, giving up her WrestleMania match with Ronda Rousey. Becky says that’s none of Charly’s damn business. She walks off. We go back to the ring as Ruby Riott makes her entrance. Cole leads us to a Black History Month video on the 1963 march to Washington with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. The video also has footage of WWE Superstars at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis earlier this year.
Back from the break and the match is underway. Cross tries for an early pin attempt but Riott takes control with strikes. Cross with a crossbody for a 2 count. More back and forth. Riott misses a splash but comes right back and sends Cross into the turnbuckles for a 2 count. The camera cuts backstage to Becky Lynch and RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey confronting her. Rousey asks if Becky’s ego is more important than making history, together and for woman everywhere. Rousey tells Becky to quit cradling her ego. Rousey says The Man needs to man up. Rousey tells Becky to stop whining and start apologizing, even if she doesn’t mean it. Rousey says Becky proves she’s a coward and scared to fight her if she doesn’t apologize.
We go back and Ruby drives knees into Cross while she’s down now. Cross looks to turn it around but Riott levels her. Riott yells and talks trash about how she’s the next champion now. They tangle and end up on the apron now. Cross fights back and slams Riott face-first on the apron. Cross looks to keep control. She traps Riott in the ring apron cover and unloads on her. They come back in and Cross tries to mount more offense but Riott nails a Riott Kick for the pin to win.
Winner: Ruby Riott
– After the match, Riott stands tall as her music hits. We go to replays. Riott stands alone and looks out at the crowd.
– Still to come, Seth Rollins will be here to address WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar and their WrestleMania 35 match. We see Paul Heyman backstage talking to a staffer. We go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins to a pop. Cole hypes Rollins vs. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 35.
Rollins goes to take the mic but a “burn it down!” chant starts. Rollins says he was going to come out and talks about the WrestleMania match with Lesnar but he got a chance to see that highlight reel that aired earlier tonight and he wants to talk about his past year now. Rollins says this past year has been crazy and he was glad to share it with the fans. This is the year where he finally felt like Seth f’n Rollins. Rollins says he rode that wave all the way to punching his ticket to WrestleMania 35 by winning the Royal Rumble, his lifelong dream. He was on top of the world and the next night, the bottom fell out, in the form of Lesnar and 6 F5’s. Rollins says he took some time off and went home. He’s in pain, maybe from recent wear & tear or a career of it. Rollins says the pain he felt from the 6 F5s was unlike anything he’s ever experienced. But the good news is that he took 6 F5s and he’s still here, he’s still standing. And if he can stand, he can fight and if he can fight, he can stomp. And if he can stomp, he can beat Lesnar. Rollins says he’s had friends and family if it’s really worth it. Rollins says if WrestleMania is the last match of his career, if it’s the last time he steps… Paul Heyman interrupts and out he comes to the stage.
Heyman introduces himself and says he has a WrestleMania level surprise for us. He does a grand introduction for the WWE Universal Champion but stops and says he is not here tonight. Fans boo and Heyman chuckles. Rollins asks what’s new. Heyman says ignorance is bliss and he’s here to educate Rollins tonight. Heyman says Rollins is pontificating off the idea that all men are created equal, but they are not. Heyman asks Rollins if he really believes his DNA matches the DNA of Lesnar. Heyman calls Rollins a great athlete, a top tier performer, a WrestleMania main eventer and possibly the best Heyman has ever seen, but Lesnar is a beast, a predator, a career killer, a merciless sadist with an unrepentant soul. Heyman says if Rollins goes into WrestleMania with the mindset of this possibly being his last match, that’s a suicide mission. Heyman says if Rollins tries to take the title from Lesnar, Rollins will be The Architect of his own demise. And that’s not a prediction, that is a spoiler.
Rollins says Heyman is correct but he doesn’t understand how Rollins doesn’t care. Rollins says Heyman has held this industry that he loves as a hostage, for two long years and Rollins won’t stand for it anymore. Rollins doesn’t care if WrestleMania is a suicide mission because he will be that martyr. Rollins says he will sacrifice his body, he will sell his soul and burn in hell if it means Lesnar won’t leave WrestleMania with the title. Rollins tells Heyman that’s not a prediction, it’s a spoiler. Rollins’ music hits as he yells up at Heyman, who heads to the back.
The music hits and out comes Dean Ambrose. Ambrose enters the ring and they stare each other down. Ambrose motions for a mic and Rollins hands him one. Ambrose only has one thing to say to Rollins – Slay The Beast. Fans cheer. Ambrose exits the ring and takes a seat at ringside. Ambrose’s music hits as Rollins heads to the back. Ambrose will be in action next. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a pre-recorded video from The IIconics, Peyton Royce and Billie Kay. They talk about possibly winning the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles inside the Elimination Chamber on Sunday, and the rough road they took to get here. Michael Cole hypes the women’s Chamber match.
EC3 vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring and Dean Ambrose waits as EC3 makes his way out. Cole talks about how EC3 defeated Ambrose last week in his red brand in-ring debut.
The bell rings and Ambrose nails EC3 from behind, unloading to get the match started. Ambrose chases EC3 around and back in the ring, allowing EC3 to deck him and turn it around. Ambrose comes back with a flying elbow attempt but EC3 clotheslines him to the mat. EC3 mounts Ambrose with a few right hands. EC3 with chops in the corner now. EC3 with more offense and a missile dropkick from the corner.
EC3 lifts Ambrose for a vertical suplex and holds him there. EC3 with a 2 count. EC3 keeps Ambrose grounded in the middle of the ring now. Ambrose fights back and blocks a neckbreaker attempt. Ambrose with chops now. EC3 with a chop of his own. EC3 drops Ambrose and stands over him, yelling out at the crowd. EC3 with more offense until Ambrose moves and he charges into the ring post. Ambrose brings it back in and mounts offense of his own now. Ambrose with a clothesline for a 2 count. EC3 comes back and smirks as he looks to put Ambrose away but Ambrose rolls him up out of nowhere for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
– After the match, Ambrose’s music hits as he exits the ring. EC3 looks on.
– Alexa Bliss approaches Becky Lynch backstage. Bliss doesn’t want Becky to apologize tonight, because the others look up to her. Becky says Bliss just wants to steal her spot at WrestleMania. Bliss says she would never. Becky keeps calling Bliss out and she finally says fine, go out and be the one who sold out her pride and you won’t be The Man anymore. Becky says she will be the one who sold out WrestleMania.
RAW Tag Team Titles Match: The Revival vs. Chad Gable and Bobby Roode
We go to the ring and out first comes RAW Tag Team Champions Chad Gable and Bobby Roode. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. Dash starts off with Gable and they go at it. Wilder looks to mount offense first but Gable with a big hip toss. Gable keeps control and takes down Scott Dawson as he comes in. Dawson looks to turn it around but Gable out-wrestles him and takes him back down. Dawson comes back and sends Gable out, then drop Roode off the apron. The champs turn it around and sends The Revival to the floor. This leads to Gable nailing a big moonsault from the top onto both opponents on the floor. We go to commercial with Roode looking on from the ring.
Back from the break and Dash has control of Roode. Roode makes a comeback and fights off both opponents. Gable tags in and unloads on both opponents as well. Gable tosses Dash across the ring, sending him to the floor. Gable and Dawson tangle now. Gable with a German suplex for a close 2 count. They trade pin attempts now. Gable with a close 2 count. Rood sends Dash to the apron but this leads to The Revival dropping Gable over the top rope for a close 2 count now. Dawson and Dash argue with the referee for the slow count as he was distracted by Roode running in. The Revival continues to double team Gable now.
Dawson slams his partner on top of Gable for a 2 count. Dawson comes back in and keeps Gable grounded. Gable fights back and fights out of The Revival’s corner with shots to both opponents. Dawson stops Gable from tagging. Gable drops Dawson with a side suplex. Roode is pulled off the apron. Dawson drops Gable. Dash tags back in for the double team but Gable kicks out. The Revival shows some frustration now. Gable counters a suplex by Dash. Gable drops Dash on his head but he didn’t see Dawson tag in. Dawson drops Gable but goes down. Roode is still down on the outside as Gable slowly crawls to their corner. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Roode gets the hot tag. He unloads on Dash as he comes in. Roode also slams Dawson. Roode keeps control with more offense on both opponents. Roode comes off the second rope and can’t hit a Blockbuster on Dash but he does clothesline Dawson over the top rope to the floor. Roode with a big Spinebuster on Dash for a close 2 count. Roode calls for the Glorious DDT but Dawson runs in and stops it. Dash rolls Roode up for a 2 count from behind. This leads to The Revival hitting a big double team Gory Special on Roode. Dawson covers for another close 2 count.
The Revival with more double teaming. Roode counters with a pin to Dash of his own. Gable tags in for the double team but Dash slides out of Roode. Roode hits a Blockbuster while Gable turns it into a pin on Dash but Dawson runs to break the pin up just in time. Roode gets sent to the floor. Gable rolls Dash into a pin with one leg. Dash and Gable tangle in the corner now. The Revival hits the big double team top rope bulldog on Gable but Roode runs in to make the save just in time. More back and forth now. Roode saves Gable for another double team. The Revival run into each other. They come back but Gable gets a close 2 count on Dawson from the top. Dash tags in while Roode is still down on the outside. This leads to The Revival catching Gable with a Shatter Machine for the pin and the titles.
Winners and New RAW Tag Team Champions: The Revival
– After the match, Dawson and Wilder take their titles as the music hits. We go to replays. The Revival celebrates up the ramp with the titles as Roode and Gable look on from the ring. Gable is frustrated. The camera cuts backstage to Charly Carsuo catching up with the new champions in the Gorilla Position. The Revival gets hyped up when talking about how good they are and how long they’ve been telling each other, and telling all of us. They embrace with the titles to end the segment.
– We go to the ring and out comes Becky Lynch. Will she apologize? We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Becky Lynch is in the ring. It’s time to see if she will apologize.
Stephanie says it’s been a long night and we’re ready to find out if she will go on to live her dream at WrestleMania 35. Stephanie says it’s Becky’s choice. Triple H says they do want this to work out. Stephanie talks about how Becky and Ronda Rousey can make history at WrestleMania but in the business world, you have to learn to be responsible for your action. Stephanie says they did earlier tonight when they apologized. Stephanie asks if Becky will say those three little words or will she throw away her moment in history. Triple H tells Becky to ignore the fans. This isn’t about them, this is between the three of us. Triple H asks Becky what does she wants. This is her moment. Becky still thinks the two of them want her nowhere near the match with Rousey. Becky’s been getting advice all night and no, she doesn’t trust Triple H or Stephanie. Yes, she got angry when she saw her opportunity being taken from her. Plus, the fans chanted “knock them out!” and Becky did lay hands on them. Becky says if all is keeping her from her dream is two little words, then… Becky says she’s sorry.
Becky says now that that nonsense is out of the way, they have a deal. She has a clear path to WrestleMania. Triple H says he wouldn’t have it any other way. He congratulates Becky and says she’s going to WrestleMania. She asks if that’s it. He says that’s it, congratulations because you’re going to WrestleMania. Becky laughs and starts cutting a promo on Rousey now. The music hits and out comes the RAW Women’s Champion. Rousey hits the ring and stares at Becky. Out comes WWE Chairman Vince McMahon to interrupt. Vince says he’s out here before they do something silly. This could be one of the greatest matches of all time but he thinks Becky is bigger than WWE. Vince says this is about bad attitudes, and that goes for Rousey too. Vince says Becky’s not The Man, he is. Vince suspends Becky for 60 days, putting her back 5 days after WrestleMania. Vince says they need someone to replace her, they need someone who can take Rousey to her limit. We need… Charlotte Flair. Vince brings out Flair as her music hits. Rousey and Becky look on confused from the ring. Vince raises Flair’s arm on the stage and says she will be the new champion after defeating Rousey at WrestleMania. RAW goes off the air with Vince raising Flair’s arm.
- WWE Monday Night RAW Results 8/3/2020
- Reason for Shane McMahon’s RAW Return, WWE Hall of Famer to Appear Tonight, More on RAW Changes
- New Group Brings “Chaos” to WWE on RAW, Similarities to Antifa?
- Shane McMahon Debuts RAW Underground with Superstar Fights
- Rumor on WWE Possibly Announcing a Shoot-Fight Style Tournament on RAW
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch
- Nia Jax on Having a Meeting with Vince McMahon, Jax Responds to Fine with Middle Fingers
- Arn Anderson Says He Knew Horsewomen Would Be Stars, Questions WWE’s “Idiot” Choice To Have Charlotte Lose Her Raw Debut
- Impact Wrestling Posts Twitter Reaction to AEW Dynamite Segment?
- Hornswoggle On The Longest He’s Ever Spent Hiding Under A Ring
- Adam Cole Storms Out of Pat McAfee Interview After Incident
- WWE RAW Superstar Ties the Knot This Week
- IMPACT Notes: Update On Aces & Eights, Rumor Killer On Rusev, ECW Legend At Tapings and more
- Jon Moxley Talks WWE Handing Wrestlers Scripted Promos, Calls Vince McMahon A Madman
- Rusev Already Banned from Streaming on Twitch