The producers have been revealed for the matches that aired on this week’s episodes of WWE Raw and SmackDown, according to Fightful Select:
– Money in the Bank qualifying Battle Royal: Abyss & Shane Helms
– Montez Ford vs. Jey Uso: Michael Hayes
– Carmella-Bianca Belair segment: Petey Williams
– Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan: Kenny Dykstra
– John Cena segment: Jason Jordan
– Lashley vs. Alpha Academy: Adam Pearce
– Women’s MITB qualifier: Petey Williams and Molly Holly
– Men’s Money in the Bank promo: Jamie Noble
– Battle Royal: Jason Jordan & Jamie Noble
– Rousey/Natalya Story, New Day vs. Viking Raiders: Petey Williams
– Raquel, Lacey & Shotzi vs. Liv Morgan, Asuka & Alexa Bliss: Tyson Kidd
– Usos ATA: Michael Hayes
– Maximum Male Models: Adam Pearce
– Men’s Money in the Bank Qualifier: Michael Hayes
– The Jey Uso vs. Montez Ford match was originally supposed to determine who selected the stipulation for Money in the Bank.
– Carmella and Bianca Belair were originally scheduled for a contract signing on Raw.
– Originally the battle royal was called the “King of the Mountain” Battle Royal. That was changed shortly before the show and plenty of Jeff Jarrett jokes were going around backstage.
– Many of the Raw stars on the show were supposed to already be in Las Vegas and had their travel changed to make Smackdown.
– Neither Ariya Daivari or Joe Hennig appeared on Raw, Smackdown or Money in the Bank listings.