WWE provided a storyline injury update on Charlotte Flair during tonight’s WWE RAW on the USA Network.
As noted, WWE announced last week that Flair had suffered a “potential collarbone fracture” during the backstage attack from Nia Jax, which came after Flair’s non-title win over RAW Women’s Champion Asuka. The storyline injury update from Tom Phillips on tonight’s RAW noted that Flair does have a left collarbone fracture. The storyline is that Jax caused the fracture during the backstage attack.
Flair is reportedly undergoing surgery for an undisclosed injury soon, if she hasn’t had the operation already. There were reports of Flair being on the shelf for several months but she recently dismissed that talk and said she only will be gone for “a few weeks.”
There’s no word yet on when exactly Flair will be back, but she’s expected to feud with Jax and Asuka when she does return.
Stay tuned for updates on Flair’s status.
- WWE to Release The Velveteen Dream Soon?
- The Rock Responds To WWE On FOX Asking Fans To Choose Between Him And Steve Austin
- Alexa Bliss Talks About The Women Stars Who Did Bra and Panties Matches: “You’ve Got To Respect That”
- Undertaker Talks Original Vision For Feud With AJ Styles, Finding Out His Brother Had Passed, Filming The Boneyard Match Offsite
- Big News on WWE’s Plans for Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman
- Michael “PS” Hayes Responds to Titus O’Neil Comments from George Floyd Press Conference, Titus Thanks Him
- New Report On Charlotte Flair Taking An Extended Break From WWE: “0% She Returns For SummerSlam”
- Drew McIntyre Insults Lana In Response to Her Comments on Sleeping with Him
- JBL and Bubba Ray Dudley on Race and Their Tag Teams, JBL on When Ron Simmons Nixed Storyline Idea
- Shawn Michaels Involved In Heated Argument at WWE NXT “Takeover: In Your House”