The WWE SmackDown tour of the UK scheduled for October 2020 has been rescheduled for April and May 2021, according to Gary Cassidy of Sportskeeda. It will now be a RAW brand tour.
The tour was scheduled to begin on October 4 in Cardiff, Wales, and ending on October 9 with a SmackDown episode in London. However, the tour has been pushed back until the spring of 2021 due to COVID-19. The tour will begin on April 28 in Cardiff, and then wrap on May 3 with a RAW episode in London.
Below is the current line-up for the next RAW tour of the UK:
* Wednesday, April 28: Cardiff, Wales at the Motorpoint Arena
* Thursday, April 29: Sheffield, England at the FlyDSA Arena
* Friday, April 30: Newcastle, England at the Utilita Arena
* Saturday, May 1: Glasgow, Scotland at the SSE Hydro
* Sunday, May 2: Birmingham, England at the Utilita Arena
* Monday, May 3: London, England at The O2 Arena (RAW TV taping)
Stay tuned for updates on the WWE schedule.
Follow Marc on Twitter at @this_is_marc. Send any news, tips or corrections to us by clicking here.